Business aviation services in Cyprus
Cyprus Business Aviation provides an opportunity to comfortably fly anywhere in the world according to your own schedule. Flights are carried out on private planes and are carried out at a time convenient for the customer of the service, taking into account all the nuances and wishes. The most priority areas are the countries of Europe and the CIS. More than 7,600 business jet models of various classes are available for rent. The Cyprus Private Jets air broker will help you choose the best option, taking into account your wishes, budget, and flight route. We are based in Limassol and are ready to offer our clients flights from the airports of Larnaca and Paphos. We also arrange arrival at VIP terminals in Cyprus, as well as meeting guests at the airport. We approach each client individually and are ready to offer a full range of business aviation services.
Why choose individual flights
Flights on private planes are in great demand among both Cypriots and Europeans. The convenience of individual flights is appreciated not only by businessmen but also by wealthy citizens who fly on vacation, visit friends and relatives for treatment and business trips. Once you try a business jet flight, you will fall in love with this type of travel around the world.
The advantages of charter flights include:
- Convenient flight schedule. The date and time of departure are chosen by the flight customer himself, you can arrive at the airport in a maximum of 30 minutes – this is enough time to pass passport and customs inspection;
- Flexibility of the route. As for take-off and landing, passengers can choose small airports where civil aviation aircraft cannot land due to certain technical requirements (short or unpaved runways). The client can form his/her own route, including choosing intermediate cities for a temporary stop;
- Convenience. On board a private plane, you can take all your personal luggage, pets, sports equipment;
- Absolute comfort during the flight. The flight takes place in a cozy atmosphere. Most business jets, especially those engaged in international transportation, are equipped with comfortable furniture, you can work and fully relax on board. The cabin of modern aircraft models has satellite communications and a variety of multimedia systems for entertainment. Passengers of the liners may order food to their own taste from their favorite restaurant;
- Anonymity. Each of our clients can be sure that their flight will take place in complete confidentiality;
- Security. Private planes are operated by pilots with extensive experience in military and civil aviation. The crews work together in non-standard situations and can land the aircraft in the most adverse weather conditions in compliance with safety regulations.
When planning a flight from Cyprus to a distance of several thousand kilometers, customers often choose the latest models of airliners with a spacious cabin, a separate recreation area, and a full bathroom with a shower cabin. You can order ultralight aircraft with high speed and comfortable seats for flights between neighboring cities. A personal air broker will listen carefully to all your wishes and help you choose the optimal private jet, taking into account the designated budget. Cyprus' unique business aviation base includes more than 7,600 business jet models from 16 global aircraft brands.
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
We will quickly calculate the cost of a private flight
Comparison of business aviation and civil aviation
Civil and business aviation are considered different directions of one huge industry. However, there are quite significant differences between them. Private aviation can offer its passengers:
- Individual flight schedule. On a civil aviation plane, you can fly only according to a pre-arranged schedule, that is, at a certain time and strictly along the route. A private plane flight allows you to independently choose the date of departure and airports of takeoff and landing;
- Business jets with the smallest capacity. The cabin can comfortably accommodate from 2-3 to 19 people. The capacity of civil aviation aircraft is from 100 or more passengers, however, the comfort is much lower because of this;
- The best conditions on board. The airliners involved in private flights are equipped with innovative noise attenuation and navigation systems, air conditioning systems, and satellite communications. The interior of the salons corresponds to the latest fashion trends, and the lighting level can be adjusted at your own discretion;
- Fast airport service. Business jet passengers board the plane through a separate terminal, so registration takes no more than 15 minutes. It is possible to pass through VIP terminals in such a way that contact with other passengers will be excluded, which is especially important if the client needs privacy. For example, there is a separate business aviation terminal in Cyprus - Skylink Services Executive Terminal, located next to Larnaca Airport;
- Additional services. In civil aviation, a ticket can be taken to the business class cabin, but its passengers cannot count on too extended service. In fact, you will get only slightly more comfortable chairs and additional meals. At the same time, customers traveling by private plane can order VIP escorts, professional security, catering, and hotel room reservations. Moreover, you get all the points listed above (a separate terminal, its own flight schedule, safety, and much more).
Business jets are often rented for business flights by executives and top managers of large corporations. They choose planes whose cabin conditions allow them to negotiate, hold meetings, and work on a laptop. Individual flights always help them to solve work tasks quickly, sign contracts with partners in different countries, and evaluate the work of branches and productions remote from the main office. Cyprus Private Jets has extensive experience in organizing business aviation flights and will take care of all the nuances of organizing a flight.
Cost of business aviation in Cyprus
Aviation broker "Cyprus Private Jets" provides business aviation services in Cyprus. We specialize in private flights to Europe and CIS countries. For 14 years of successful work, the company has managed to accumulate extensive experience and capabilities for the implementation of aviation tasks of any complexity. More than 7,900 business jets of various types are available to customers: long-haul, turboprop, light and large airliners. The company's experts will help you choose the right private jet for you, based on the flight route, budget and client's wishes. We will offer you from 3 to 7 optimal options and tell you about the features of each of them. If you do not like any of the offers, we will correct the initial data and continue to search for the best option for you. The company "Cyprus Private Jets" works with its own unique base of private jets, which has no analogues. It combines 3 European and 1 Cypriot catalogs, which are complemented by our own well-established contacts with operators and owners of business jets. In addition, our database includes Empty Legs and Jet Sharing flights, which allows you to find various flight options based on your budget and preferences. We work according to European business aviation standards and guarantee an individual approach.
If you want to know the cost of a private jet flight on a given route, you can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +35796346595. WhatsApp and Telegram messengers are also available. The operator will answer you as soon as possible. All calculations and consultations are made free of charge and do not oblige you to anything. If you want to know any additional information, please indicate the flight route (airport of departure and arrival), dates, number of passengers and wishes for the aircraft. You can also find out the approximate price online, use a special calculator directly on the site:
The exact cost of the aircraft can be calculated only after clarifying all the wishes of the client, choosing the aircraft and agreeing on all the details of the flight. We will calculate the cost of the flight for free and offer you several options, taking into account the budget you specified. On average, the calculation and search for a suitable aircraft takes from 30 to 70 minutes. However, in emergency cases, it is possible to make urgent online payments in 15-20 minutes. We will be happy to assist you!
Price for 1 hour flight, depending on the type of private jet:
- Very Light Jets - price per hour from 2500 €, flight time up to 2 hours 30 minutes, 4-5 passengers;
- Light Jets - price per hour from 3000 €, flight time up to 2 hours 45 minutes - 3 hours 30 minutes, 5-8 passengers;
- Super Light Jets - price per hour from 4000 €, flight time up to 3 hours 45 minutes - 4 hours 30 minutes, 6-8 passengers;
- Midsize Jets - price per hour from 5000 €, flight time up to 4 hours 30 minutes - 5 hours 30 minutes, 6-9 passengers;
- Super Midsize Jets - price per hour from 6000 €, flight time up to 5 hours 30 minutes - 6 hours 30 minutes, 7-9 passengers;
- Large Jets - price per hour from 7000 €, flight time up to 6 hours 30 minutes - 7 hours 30 minutes, 10-12 passengers;
- Super Large Jets - price per hour from 8500 €, flight time up to 7 hours 50 minutes - 10 hours, 12-15 passengers;
- Long Range Jets - price per hour from 9500 €, flight time up to 10 - 14 hours, 12-15 passengers.
Prices are for the entire cabin/aircraft. Passenger tax, airport taxes and overnight expenses are not included.
Prices for international private flights
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dubai (United Arab Emirates) ~ 19 400 to 43 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Belgrade (Serbia) ~ 13 900 to 32 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sofia (Bulgaria) ~ 11 400 to 33 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tirana (Albania) ~ 12 700 to 30 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zagreb (Croatia) ~ 16 300 to 37 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Copenhagen (Denmark) ~ 22 700 to 50 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Krakow (Poland) ~ 17 100 to 39 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rotterdam (Netherlands) ~ 24 100 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Vilnius (Lithuania) ~ 9 000 to 42 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dortmund (Germany) ~ 22 500 to 49 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Gothenburg (Sweden) ~ 24 000 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Antwerp (Belgium) ~ 23 800 to 52 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Skopje (Macedonia) ~ 11 900 to 35 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Reykjavik (Iceland) ~ 37 600 to 80 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dubrovnik (Croatia) ~ 13 900 to 32 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Innsbruck (Austria) ~ 19 100 to 43 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Ibiza (Spain) ~ 23 300 to 51 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Barcelona (Spain) ~ 23 000 to 31 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Malaga (Spain) ~ 27 100 to 59 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Madrid (Spain) ~ 26 300 to 57 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zaragoza (Spain) ~ 24 800 to 54 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sevilla (Spain) ~ 27 900 to 60 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Palma de Mallorca (Spain) ~ 22 500 to 49 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tenerife (Spain) ~ 36 600 to 78 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Nice (France) ~ 28 900 to 65 000;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Marseille (France) ~ 21 300 to 47 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Paris (France) ~ 24 000 to 52 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lyon (France) ~ 21 800 to 48 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Grenoble (France) ~ 21 600 to 48 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Cannes (France) ~ 20 300 to 45 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Chambery (France) ~ 21 400 to 47 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sion (Switzerland) ~ 20 800 to 46 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Saint-Tropez (France) ~ 20 600 to 46 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Monaco (Monaco) ~ 28 900 to 65 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rome (Italy) ~ 16 800 to 38 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Milan (Italy) ~ 19 900 to 44 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Olbia (Italy) ~ 18 400 to 41 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Turin (Italy) ~ 20 300 to 45 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Naples (Italy) ~ 15 600 to 36 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Venice (Italy) ~ 20 000 to 33 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Florence (Italy) ~ 18 100 to 41 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Munich (Germany) ~ 19 400 to 43 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Berlin (Germany) ~ 20 600 to 46 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Cologne (Germany) ~ 22 500 to 49 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Hamburg (Germany) ~ 22 600 to 50 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Frankfurt (Germany) ~ 21 200 to 45 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Leipzig (Germany) ~ 20 300 to 45 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Düsseldorf (Germany) ~ 22 800 to 50 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Stuttgart (Germany) ~ 20 700 to 46 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Male (Maldives island) ~ 41 400 to 86 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Seychelles (Seychelles island) ~ 37 900 to 81 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bahamas (Bahamas island) ~ 78 000 to 159 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Denpasar (Bali) ~ 75 100 to 153 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - GOA (India) ~ 35 000 to 75 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Helsinki (Finland) ~ 23 300 to 51 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Espoo (Finland) ~ 22 500 to 50 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tampere (Finland) ~ 24 400 to 53 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - London (United Kingdom) ~ 25 900 to 56 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Birmingham (United Kingdom) ~ 27 000 to 58 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Glasgow (Scotland) ~ 29 100 to 63 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dublin (Ireland) ~ 29 200 to 63 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Geneva (Switzerland) ~ 19 600 to 75 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zurich (Switzerland) ~ 20 600 to 46 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bern (Switzerland) ~ 20 900 to 46 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Brussels (Belgium) ~ 23 700 to 52 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Amsterdam (Netherlands) ~ 24 100 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Riga (Latvia) ~ 31 500 to 43 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Warsaw (Poland) ~ 18 200 to 41 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Astana (Kazakhstan) ~ 27 700 to 60 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Astana (Kazakhstan) ~ 27 700 to 60 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Almaty (Kazakhstan) ~ 29 900 to 64 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tbilisi (Georgia) ~ 11 500 to 33 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Prague (Czechia) ~ 19 000 to 43 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Budapest (Hungary) ~ 15 700 to 36 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Vienna (Austria) ~ 17 200 to 39 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Stockholm (Sweden) ~ 23 600 to 52 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Oslo (Norway) ~ 25 900 to 56 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tivat (Montenegro) ~ 13 600 to 32 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lisbon (Portugal) ~ 29 800 to 64 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Madeira (Portugal) ~ 35 500 to 76 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Athens (Greece) ~ 9 500 to 25 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Istanbul (Turkey) ~ 8 500 to 26 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Antalya (Turkey) ~ 14 000 to 44 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Doha (Qatar) ~ 17 100 to 39 100;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tel Aviv (Israel) ~ 5 000 to 16 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Miami (United States) ~ 78 800 to 160 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - New York (United States) ~ 67 700 to 135 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Las Vegas (United States) ~ 84 100 to 171 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Los Angeles (United States) ~ 89 300 to 182 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Toronto (Canada) ~ 69 100 to 138 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tokyo (Japan) ~ 69 900 to 142 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Beijing (China) ~ 53 600 to 111 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Macau (China) ~ 60 600 to 120 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Shanghai (China) ~ 62 000 to 123 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Guangzhou (China) ~ 59 900 to 119 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Hong Kong (China) ~ 60 700 to 121 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Pattaya (Thailand) ~ 54 200 to 112 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bangkok (Thailand) ~ 53 400 to 110 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) ~ 61 300 to 122 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Singapore ~ 63 200 to 126 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dominican Republic ~ 73 400 to 155 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Havana (Cuba) ~ 72 300 to 159 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Mexico (Mexico City) ~ 91 800 to 192 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sao Paulo (Brazil) ~ 80 900 to 165 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) ~ 78 900 to 160 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lima (Peru) ~ 95 100 to 198 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Santiago (Chile) ~ 99 200 to 207 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Buenos Aires (Argentina) ~ 92 400 to 193 400 EUR;
* The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private Challenger 605 or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
What affects the cost of the flight?
The key price-forming factor in business aviation is the class of the business jet and the year of its release. The cost of flying on the newest aircraft with innovative equipment will be more expensive than on older models. The second most important element is the route and its distance.
Moreover, other equally important factors affect the final cost:
- The price of a flight hour, it most often depends on the season;
- Flight routes – intercontinental flights are much more expensive than European ones;
- The need for de-icing treatment of the aircraft body;
- Chartering the aircraft in the parking lot while waiting for passengers;
- Features of airport service. VIP service involves the involvement of employees who will provide all possible assistance at the airport and help to go through all the procedures before the flight. This is very convenient and reduces the waiting time, but also increases the cost of the service;
- Requirements for catering on board. Ordering restaurant dishes, especially exotic ones, also increases the cost of a charter flight.
The price of the flight increases in proportion to the additional services ordered. Transfer, booking of accommodation, special interior design require the involvement of additional resources, which affects the final cost of a business jet flight. However, all prices are fixed in the contract at the stage of approval. You can get the exact figures from your personal manager after processing the application. You can also use the online calculator on the website, but its data are indicative.
If you fly frequently, know your planned budget for the flight and don't want to waste time choosing an aircraft, take advantage of our advantageous package deals. We have prepared 4 optimal flight options that fully include a full range of business aviation services. Each client will be able to choose the appropriate option based on the goals and the planned route. Our air brokers will tell you in detail about each package and help you choose the best one for your tasks.
1) Connect Package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 4000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 2 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 4 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Embraer Phenom 100, Embraer Phenom 300, Cesna CJ 1, Cesna CJ 2, Cesna CJ 3.
This package belongs to budget options and is ideal for flights within Europe. The Connect Package is often chosen for short one-day trips over short distances. You will get all the benefits of business aviation, without overpaying.
2) Premium Package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 8000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 3,5-4 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 6 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Cesna Citation XLS+, Hawker 750, Hawker 800 XP.
This package is the most balanced in terms of price and quality. The Premium Package is ideal for flights within Europe, short to medium distances. Clients note that this package is optimally suited for the case when an individual flight is needed without additional expenses.
3) Luxe Package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 20000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 6 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 18 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Legacy 500, Legacy 600, Legacy 650, Challenger 604, Challenger 605, Challenger 650, Gulfstream 200, Gulfstream 280.
This package features more comfortable private jets, which are ideal for long flights over long distances. With the Luxe Package, you can travel non-stop from Cyprus to any part of Europe. In addition, business jets of this category are suitable for transcontinental flights.
4) Elite package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 45000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 14 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 15 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Falcon 7X, Gulfstream 550, Gulfstream 650, etc.
This package is the most premium and includes the highest level of service and comfort. The private jets included in the Elite package are ideal for long-haul flights to other continents. You will be able to enjoy all the benefits of business aviation, without restrictions.
Booking a charter flight with "Cyprus Private Jets" means maximum comfort, absolute safety and efficient time management. You choose where and when to go, save time waiting for a flight and booking a ticket. It doesn't matter where you travel - in Europe or in the CIS, you will receive high-quality service for pilots and flight attendants, the most comfortable conditions on board.
The booking price includes:
- rental of a private jet with a pilot and crew;
- payment of slots and airport taxes along the entire route;
- standard VIP meals for passengers;
- round-the-clock informing the client or persons authorized by him about the progress of the flight;
- car parking at airports;
- use of the VIP terminal for waiting for a flight;
- any consultations with the air broker, as well as access to the cocierge service;
- fast customs and passport control services.
The aircraft rental price does not include:
- extending the airport's operating hours if necessary;
- mobile internet on board;
- exclusive meals that we will deliver from your favorite restaurants and cafes;
- accompaniment of doctors during medical flights;
- aircraft anti-icing treatment.
Rental price depending on the type of aircraft
The cost of a flight hour depending on the type of aircraft:
Very Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 2200 - 2500 €
- Pax: 2 - 4 passengers
- Range: 700 - 1400 nm
- Speed: 330 - 371 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:45 - 3:15 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.2 - 4.9 ft
- Baggage capacity: 15.8 - 65.3 ft3
- Price per Hour - 2500 - 3200 €
- Pax: 6 - 7 passengers
- Range: 1100 - 1900 nm
- Speed: 308 - 492 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:45 - 5:30 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
- Baggage capacity: 6.3 - 88.2 ft3
Super Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 3000 - 3500 €
- Pax: 7 - 8 passengers
- Range: 1700 - 1900 (nm)
- Speed: 383 - 465 KTAS
- Max flight time: 4:00 - 5:30 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
- Baggage capacity: 50 - 85 ft3
- Price per Hour - 3200 - 4500 €
- Pax: 8 - 9 passengers
- Range: 1300 - 3000 nm
- Speed: 374 - 470 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:30 - 8:00 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.8 - 5.9 ft
- Baggage capacity: 30.7 - 150 ft3
Super Midsize Jets
- Price per Hour - 4300 - 6500 €
- Pax: 8 - 10 passengers
- Range: 2400 - 4000 nm
- Speed: 375 - 530 KTAS
- Max flight time: 5:30 - 8:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 5.7 - 6.3 ft
- Baggage capacity: 50 - 155 ft3
- Price per Hour - 5500 - 8200 €
- Pax: 10 - 16 passengers
- Range: 3600 - 6000 nm
- Speed: 485 - 513 KTAS
- Max flight time: 3:00 - 13:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 5.9 - 6.2 ft
- Baggage capacity: 115 - 317.8 ft3
Ultra Long Range Jets
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 12500 €
- Pax: 12 - 16 passengers
- Range: 2500 - 6700 nm
- Speed: 368 - 516 KTAS
- Max flight time: 10:00 - 17:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 6.0 - 6.4 ft
- Baggage capacity: 140 - 325 ft3
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 15000 €
- Pax 16 - 50 passengers
- Range 3800 - 6100 nm
- Speed: 469 - 485 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:00 - 16:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 6.5 - 7.3 ft
- Baggage capacity: 127 - 5297 ft3
- Price per Hour - 1500 - 2800 €
- Pax: 3 - 8 passengers
- Range: 200 - 650 nm
- Speed: 96 - 190 KTAS
- Max flight time: 1:15 - 4:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 3.9 - 6.0 ft
- Baggage capacity: 0 - 88.3 ft3
Knowing the type of business liner and the number of hours in the sky, you can calculate the basic cost of the flight. However, you still need to add 30% for fuel, 20% for parking, 15% for crew work, about 5% for air navigation services. If you want to make the calculation process easier for you, we will take these nuances on ourselves and announce the final price to you. And if necessary, we will provide full details, broken down by specific services.
Examples of completed business aviation flights
|Larnaca — Rome||Citation XLS+||12||20 000 €|
|Larnaca — Geneva||Phenom 300E||9||31 000 €|
|Larnaca — Olbia||Hawker 750||8||29 000 €|
|Paphos — Chambery||Piper M600||5||21 000 €|
|Paphos — Munich||Global 6000||14||34 000 €|
|Larnaca — Lyon||Challenger 350||9||41 000 €|
|Larnaca — Nice||Challenger 604||11||39 000 €|
|Larnaca — Athens||Pilatus PC12 NGX||8||11 000 €|
|Paphos — Tel Aviv||Falcon 2000LX||10||23 000 €|
|Larnaca — Cannes||Citation CJ3+||7||25 000 €|
|Larnaca — Brussels||Citation XLS Gen 2||8||35 000 €|
|Paphos — Almaty||Challenger 605||12||55 000 €|
|Larnaca — Krakow||Learjet 60XR||7||34 000 €|
|Larnaca — London||Legacy 500||10||40 000 €|
|Larnaca — Paris||Citation XLS+||9||25 000 €|
|Larnaca — Berlin||Learjet 75||9||32 000 €|
|Paphos — Copenhagen||Challenger 604||11||40 000 €|
|Larnaca — Madrid||Citation CJ4 Gen2||8||41 000 €|
|Paphos — Amsterdam||Challenger 300||9||45 000 €|
|Larnaca — Salzburg||Global 6000||14||36 000 €|
|Larnaca — Malta||Phenom 300E||9||26 000 €|
|Larnaca — Stockholm||Challenger 604||11||40 000 €|
|Larnaca — Maldives||Legacy 650||13||85 000 €|
|Paphos — Seychelles||Challenger 350||8||85 000 €|
|Larnaca — Phuket||Challenger 605||12||94 000 €|
|Larnaca — Helsinki||Phenom 300||9||30 000 €|
|Larnaca — Madeira||Gulfstream G-280||10||68 000 €|
|Paphos — Monaco||Citation Latitude||9||34 000 €|
|Larnaca — Birmingham||Challenger 350||9||46 000 €|
|Paphos — Turku||Challenger 604||11||44 000 €|
Local flights in Cyprus
Cyprus is filled with lovers of extreme and beach holidays all year round. If you want to spend your holidays not only near the water, the air broker offers local flights around the island by private helicopters. There is something to see in Cyprus. Tourists appreciate the local attractions, ancient monasteries located in the mountains, and mountain reserves with villages. There are resorts where everything is primarily aimed at entertainment, and there are places where you can go through dozens of wellness procedures.
Helicopter flights around the island will help you to cover most of the attractions. Tourists have an excellent view of Cyprus and the surrounding water surfaces. Our managers will be able to choose a flight route around the island based on the preferences of the client. We can arrange a flight from one point to another or a long flight with stops at local airports and helipads. Our database contains all private helicopters of Cyprus, available for rent as part of business aviation.
Features and list of documents for residents of Europe
Currently, tourists are allowed to Cyprus on a Schengen or national visa. Holders of double or multiple-entry visas of Romania, Bulgaria, and Croatia also have the right to enter the republic, while it is not necessary to visit these states beforehand. At the entry points, not only the presence of a visa is checked, but also:
- The validity period of the passport. The document must be valid for at least 3 more months from the moment of departure from the island;
- Total amount of funds. The tourist must have at least 50 euros for each day of the declared stay in the republic;
- Availability of an apartment or hotel reservation. This document can be replaced with an invitation from the host party;
- Return ticket.
Foreigners are allowed to stay on the island of Cyprus for no more than 90 days for 6 months. Any work on the island is prohibited for tourists. Medical insurance is also needed, it is not checked at entry points, but medical care can be expensive in case of its absence.
Since the beginning of 2023, foreign tourists have been accepted in Cyprus without PCR tests. However, an exception applies to Chinese residents over the age of 12 – passengers of transit, connecting, and direct flights from the country must submit a test made no earlier than 2 days before departure.
You should enter the Republic of Cyprus only officially. Arrival in the occupied territory, to which Northern Cyprus belongs, is regarded as a violation of the legislation of the state. It is considered legal to enter through the international airports of Paphos and Larnaca and through a number of seaports.
Cyprus Private Jets, as one of the leading business aviation companies, organizes flights to international and local airports of the island. We know exactly which air hubs accept foreign tourists without violating the law and help to choose the route so that no undesirable situations arise upon arrival. It is important for us that customers get to the planned place as quickly as possible and at the same time without sacrificing comfort. When ordering a business jet, a personal air broker will immediately instruct you on what documents are needed for arrival to and departure from the island. If necessary, a lawyer of the company and a customs air escort are involved at the stage of the preparation of documents.
We often organize combined flights for European residents. That is, a flight by plane to the international airport and then a flight to the resort by helicopter, yacht, or VIP car. In addition, our specialists are always ready to help you book a hotel, rent a car, and organize a search for private apartments. By signing an agreement with Cyprus Private Jets, each client receives premium service at every stage of cooperation. Travelers only need to provide documents and arrive at the airport at the appointed time – our staff will do the rest for them.
Cyprus Business Aviation Airports
Business jets from Europe arrive via two international airports – Larnaca and Paphos. Larnaca has the largest passenger turnover. The aviation hub is located near many famous resorts that can be reached by taxi, bus, or helicopter – there is no railway on the island.
Arriving at the international airports, our passengers can then fly to local airfields, these include Raf Akrotiri, Gecitkale, Episkopi. Ercan Airport only serves flights flying from Turkey (our company's planes do not fly to it). The company's managers will select the route so that tourists arrive at the place of rest in the most comfortable conditions and as quickly as possible. VIP terminals operate at the international airports of Larnaca and Paphos for business aviation passengers. They have everything you need for tourists who want to travel only comfortably. Lounge areas are equipped with comfortable furniture, there is a cafe, a medical center, ATMs. At Larnaca airport, there are duty-free and souvenir shops on the territory of the building, there is a parking lot nearby where you can rent a car. In international air stations, everything is arranged compactly, so it is almost impossible to get lost here.
Passengers of VIP terminals of business aviation can order an escort service. In this case, our employee will go through all the procedures at the inspection point with you, and he/she will also provide all possible assistance in delivering luggage to the plane.
VIP business aviation terminal at Larnaca airport
Larnaca Airport is 4 km from the city of the same name. It was opened in 1974, a large-scale reconstruction was carried out in 2009. The international code of ICAO is LCLK, IATA is LCA. The airport is designed to serve 7.5 million people per year.
The VIP lounge of the airport is located in the second terminal. This is a spacious room with sofas and armchairs for relaxing, there are separate areas with tables and charging stations for gadgets where you can work quietly. In addition, there is a separate area with snacks, desserts, and drinks. The hall works around the clock, there is Wi-Fi, TV, and Internet.
Most private flights are operated from a separate terminal – Skylink Services Executive Terminal. At the moment, it is the only handling company in Cyprus specializing in providing VIP class ground handling for private aviation aircraft at the airports of Larnaca and Paphos. The Skylink terminal in Larnaca is equipped with a spacious lounge that can accommodate up to 60 passengers at any time, there is a luxurious and relaxing atmosphere with the latest media and visual equipment, as well as high-speed Wi-Fi. In addition, there is always a selection of free hot and cold drinks. There is also a separate recreation area for crew members, as well as a separate area for meetings and conferences. In connection with the services we provide and the clients we deal with, our confidentiality is a priority. We strive to provide maximum comfort to each of our clients. In addition, we do not disclose any information about flights or passengers arriving through the Skylink terminal.
Business Aviation Terminal at Paphos Airport
The second largest international airport in Cyprus is Paphos. It was opened in 1983, the new terminal was made in 2008, designed for 2 million people per year. International IATA Code: PFO, ICAO: LCPH. The VIP terminal of the airport is open from 5 am to 23 pm. It has furniture, Internet, TV, air conditioning, you can take snacks and soft drinks, all conditions are created for people with disabilities.
Cyprus Private Jets will help tourists arriving on our business jets to arrange a comfortable transfer to their final destination. Due to our help, customers will be able to get to any city on the island by premium car - Larnaca, Limassol, Paphos, Nicosia. We will also help with the organization of a return transfer when departing from Cyprus. The company's employees always take into account all the wishes of the client and try to make sure that the stay on the island has only the most pleasant impressions.
Stages of flight preparation
The preparation of each business jet flight from/to Cyprus takes place according to an individual algorithm, taking into account the characteristics of the charter and the wishes of the client. Cyprus Private Jets employees will do everything to make the flight as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
We have collected the main stages of organizing a private flight:
- The first is planning. After receiving the application, the manager prepares a request for the expected dates and looks for the most suitable aircraft for the client's conditions. At the same stage, issues related to the legal side and safety during the flight are settled. The client is given a choice of 3-6 options, from which he/she can choose the most suitable business jet. If none of the options suits you, we will correct the introductory ones and continue the search;
- At the second stage, a contract is concluded with the client. It prescribes all organizational aspects, departure date, route, responsibilities and obligations of the parties, and payment terms. The contract is drawn up in two copies, one of them remains with the client. Each client can choose a payment method from several suggested ones;
- Ensuring the flight. The flights organized by Cyprus Private Jets take place without overlaps. Properly drafted requests for take-off, landing, and parking of airliners help us to ensure compliance with the conditions specified in the contract. We receive slots in a timely manner, submit requests to aviation services, requests for meals, and rent of VIP halls and terminals along the route. However, if there are any force majeure circumstances, we will not abandon you, and in any case, we will resolve the situations that have arisen. The greatest priority for us is your comfort and safety;
- Implementation of the flight. Careful preparation of the flight excludes overlays, as a result of which passengers can wait for their plane at the airport for a long time, arrive not on schedule, or not receive the package of services that has already been ordered and issued. A personal air broker works with each client, he/she is responsible for meeting at the airport, for passport control, for baggage delivery, and for all other stages of the flight.
The service from our side is considered rendered after the passenger lands at the destination, passes customs control, and is fully satisfied with the flight. If there are additional services in the contract, for example, a transfer to a place of rest, then the contract is considered completed after we fulfill all the obligations specified in it. Feedback from customers is always very important to us, so we will be happy to listen to your feedback and suggestions.
agreeing on additional services
and making payments
about the flight,
all the details
the VIP terminal
of the airport
at the appointed time
Types of flights in business aviation
Cyprus Private Jets air broker provides customers with business jets of any class and level. We will select the aircraft so that it is comfortable throughout the flight. We organize charter flights of any orientation, including:
- Classic private flights for work or leisure. This is the most popular option among our customers. We will take into account all your wishes and find the best of the available options.
- Medical flights. They are ordered to transport injured or seriously ill people. Specialized aircraft are used on medical flights where you can place a patient on a gurney or stretcher, as well as supply equipment to maintain vital functions. Seriously ill passengers are usually accompanied by a team of paramedics specially trained to provide assistance in the air;
- Corporate flights. The heads of large corporations book for employees if it is necessary to redirect them on a business trip or to check in another branch, or a collective vacation is organized;
- Business flights. When organizing business flights, business jets are offered for rent with office equipment, satellite communications, and all the necessary conditions for work on board;
- VIP charters. They are usually chosen by media personalities, representatives of show business, famous personalities. Customers request airplanes with recreation areas, entertainment multimedia systems, kitchen, shower cabin, and comfortable furniture;
- Exploration flights. They imply the installation of the equipment on board that will allow you to survey the area from a height;
- Sports flights. If you plan the flight of a team of athletes together with the service staff to the competitions, we often offer business jets designed to carry up to 50 people;
- Wedding and romantic flights. Due to our help, the newlyweds will be able to get to a place of rest or comfortably deliver their guests to the wedding. We offer a fully decorated salon for a special event, a buffet table, and various additional services. The newlyweds will be able to remember a romantic flight for the rest of their lives;
- Cargo flights. Due to our help, anyone can arrange the delivery of valuable cargo or bulky items to Cyprus and back. We guarantee the safety of the cargo and its transportation according to a pre-arranged schedule.
Passengers can take a pet on board a private plane, but it should be borne in mind that when you land at the airport in another country, they will require a veterinary passport indicating the date of all necessary vaccinations. Our employees have extensive experience in organizing flights with dogs and cats – that's why we are always ready to advise you and help you arrange all the documents, taking into account the current rules.
Features of private flights to Cyprus
Since Cyprus is our home base and home harbor, we perfectly know all the nuances of flights to our island. By booking a flight in our company, you are guaranteed to receive a professional and individual approach, as well as the maximum level of expertise in business aviation. There are certain laws on the island, which must be obeyed not only by residents of the republic but also by arriving guests.
Tourists can be detained at customs if their documents are not properly issued or prohibited items are imported into the country. The latter include:
- Fruits, seeds, fresh flowers;
- Food products of animal origin;
- Psychotropic and narcotic substances;
- Cold and firearms, ammunition;
- Counterfeit goods;
- Toxic substances.
You can take no more than 10 thousand euros with you in cash. Funds in excess of this amount must be declared. Photographing military facilities and a number of attractions are prohibited on the island.
It is forbidden to export archaeological and cultural values from Cyprus unless there is special permission from the authorities. You will not be allowed to enter the island with parrots, dogs of the Argentine Great Dane, pit bull terrier, Tosa Inu, Brazilian fila, or dogs obtained as a result of crossing these 4 breeds. There are certain requirements for the import of cats and dogs from Malaysia and Australia.
All animals allowed to be imported to Cyprus need to have an international veterinary passport with an indication of all vaccinations, an Animal Health Certificate. Every pet should have a microchip.
Cyprus Private Jets will provide its customers with a special memo when booking a flight to the island, which they can use when collecting things, preparing documents, and their pet for the flight. If necessary, the company's lawyers will always give detailed advice regarding the rules of staying on the island and regional laws.
The main types of business aviation aircraft
Cyprus business aviation airports are able to accept almost all types of airliners. They are chosen based on the capacity, flight distance, and equipment of the cabin:
- Very Light Jets. Aircraft with a capacity of up to 4 people. They are able to cover an average of up to 1500 km without refueling. Very Light Jets land on short runways. The seats are usually located near each other, the disadvantage is the high noise level in the cabin, so they are usually used if the flight takes no more than 3 hours;
- Light Jets. Designed to carry up to 8 passengers. They cover up to 2 thousand km without refueling, the speed is up to 860 km / h. Economical operation;
- Mid Size Jets. Such models allow you to move freely around the cabin. Aircraft of this class are designed to carry 8-12 passengers. They are able to fly 3.5 thousand km without refueling, the speed is up to 1 thousand km/h;
- Heavy Jets. A line of transcontinental liners with a fuel reserve of 12 thousand km. Heavy Jets accommodate an average of 18 passengers, there are sleeping places on board, a full bathroom;
- Ultra Long Range Jets. A separate class of airliners for flights between continents, characterized by high-speed characteristics. The elephant has everything you need for work and rest, the sides of such aircraft are equipped with innovative avionics, security, noise reduction systems. The capacity is 16-20 passengers;
- Business Jets. Models of this class are usually used to organize VIP flights of celebrities, officials, and media personalities. The salon has sleeping compartments, a bathroom with a bathtub and shower, a full kitchen, meeting rooms.
A large catalog of business jets includes more than 7600 models of business aviation. You will be able to comfortably choose a suitable model by visually comparing it with analogues. It lists all the aircraft used by the company with technical specifications and photos of the cabin. Or you can use the free selection service from our air brokers, who will be happy to tell you about the most suitable business aviation aircraft for your request.
Comparison of business aviation and scheduled flights
|Business aviation||Regular flight|
|Departure schedule||flexible, convenient for you||strictly on schedule|
|Personal luggage||no limits||limited, with payment
|Departure through||private VIP terminal||common air terminal|
|Check-in for a flight||in 30 minutes||in 1.5 - 2 hours|
|Route corrections||at your request||not possible|
|Passage of customs and passport control||fast track||standard|
|Waiting in the VIP lounge||included in the price||for extra fee|
|Meals on board||from VIP restaurants and cafes||standard|
|Flying with a dog/cat in the cabin||available||not possible|
|Sleep facilities||full bed or sofa||semi-folding armchair|
|Number of passengers on board||controlled by you||from 50 to 314 people|
Additional services of Cyprus Private Jets
When renting a private jet, each passenger can expect to fly in the most comfortable conditions and on a pre-agreed date. However, besides the standard set of services, you can order additional ones, such as:
- Catering, that is, the organization of individual meals. We may order dishes in the restaurant chosen by the client;
- High-speed Internet in the cabin;
- An additional flight hour, for example, for sightseeing from the air;
- VIP terminal service and employee support at all stages of the flight;
- Airliner charter and business jet parking arrangement at the airport;
- Booking of cottages, villas, hotel rooms;
- Transfer to the airport and to the place of rest.
You can always check the list of all additional services with your personal manager. Our company is also ready to organize a flight using the Empty legs system. This is what return flights are called. After ordering a one-way business jet, the plane returns to the base empty. Such liners that you can book under the Empty Legs program are cheaper for passengers by 30-70%. This will allow you to save money, but at the same time the business aviation service remains in full. Return business jets depart at a pre-specified time. On the Cyprus Private Jets website, you can choose a return flight to the desired destination and on an airplane of any type. Also, our air brokers monitor closed bases – so we can always choose the optimal flight for you.
Rules of stay in Cyprus
Any tourist arriving in Cyprus must comply with the laws of the republic and not interfere in the political life of the state. These are the basic requirements for foreigners. In addition, they can get to the island only through the checkpoints established by law. At these points, any foreigner may not be allowed into the country if the are on the lists of those who are prohibited from entering the republic. This primarily applies to citizens who were previously expelled from the state during a visit to Cyprus for violating laws.
Tourists also want to know the following facts about the island:
- Most of the local population does not speak English or knows it very poorly;
- Photography is not free everywhere, a fee is charged for photographing individual attractions on the island;
- It is prohibited by law to photograph all military facilities;
- Left-hand traffic;
- There are a lot of biting insects on the island, so you should stock up on various sprays and drugs that will help protect you from annoying parasites.
It is prohibited to import cold weapons, products of dubious and animal origin, plants and seeds, narcotic drugs, items of historical value to Cyprus. When importing an amount of 10 thousand euros or more, it must be declared. Almost all of the above cannot be exported from Cyprus. When buying souvenirs, you need to keep receipts for them, they can be useful when passing customs.
When renting a business jet in our company, each client can get a free legal advice. Our employee will tell you all the features of the export and import of things to the island and explain the basic rules for staying in the territory of the state. Cyprus Private Jets will fully take over the organization of the flight from Europe to Cyprus. We offer a VIP transfer to any city on the island and back to the airport. We will select the type of transport so that the client can get to Paphos, Limassol, Nicosia, Larnaca in the most comfortable conditions. The company guarantees safety along the entire route, helps to choose the most convenient business jet, and assists in the design and preparation of documents. Any questions can always be discussed with a personal manager who will be in touch 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Terms of payment and refund if necessary
You can pay for a private flight using an invoice, bank transfer, or card. We try to be as flexible as possible, and in some cases, we will be able to accept payment in cash or using cryptocurrency. The company guarantees the preservation of the client's personal data and is always ready to consider alternative payment methods for services. We provide a full package of documents for accounting statements. We provide services to both individuals and legal entities.
The conditions for the refund of payment in case of flight cancellation or in force majeure situations are prescribed in the contract and are negotiated individually. In many ways, they depend on the chosen business jet since operators and owners of aircraft set individual conditions for canceling flights. If this is our fault, then Cyprus Private Jets will fully refund the funds. If the passenger refuses to fly, we will do everything possible to ensure that the fine is minimal for you.
Cyprus Private Jets team of employees
The high expertise of Cyprus Private Jets among similar air brokers in Europe is primarily due to the professionalism of our employees. Each member of our close-knit team has specialized education and extensive experience in business aviation. We have unique contacts with operators and owners of aircraft based at the airports of Larnaca and Paphos. Due to this, our clients have access to exclusive booking conditions for business jets and the possibility of urgent departures on the day of the request.
In addition to expertise in aviation, when choosing employees, we pay attention to the breadth of views and the way of thinking of candidates. That is why our employees are real like-minded people who are interested in VIP tourism, sports, technology, and innovation. Cyprus Private Jets employs people who are interested in active development in business aviation and related industries. We are open to new experiences and a flexible approach to solving tasks. The company's employees speak leading European languages (English, German, French, Russian, and Greek). Contracts and additional documentation are provided in English. The successful work of the company is confirmed by official certificates and awards, which can be found in the presentation on the website. We always take care of the comfort of our customers and try to make sure that they get the most pleasant flight experience.
Our company is always open for constructive communication and dialogue. You can ask your questions, express wishes and evaluate the work of our employees by writing directly to the heads of departments:
Vanessa Walsh - Head of the Limassol office (email: email@example.com).
Simon Allen - Head of the Larnaca office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Nicolas Andreou - Head of the Paphos office (email: email@example.com).
Edgars Ozols - Head of the Riga office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Sharon Wiggins - Head of the Hamburg office (email: email@example.com).
Catherine Chapman - Executive Director (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Richard Blake - Founder and CEO (email: email@example.com).
You can contact the company management or send a request for a flight through the online form on the website:
Offices of business aviation companies in Cyprus
Cyprus Private Jets is represented by three operating offices - in Limassol, Paphos and Larnaca. In addition, we have two international offices in Riga and Hamburg. We ask you to coordinate the time of the visit in advance so that we can prepare all the necessary documents for issuing a pass. If you plan to arrive by car, please tell us the number of your car and we will reserve a place for you in the underground parking.
We want to emphasize that we are not limited to our offices. The philosophy of our company is a flexible and individual approach to each client. Therefore, we are always ready to meet in a place convenient for you or arrange a flight remotely.
Company office in Limassol
Address: Porto Bello Business, Siafi 1 Limassol, 3041 Kioproulouzate, Limassol, Cyprus
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 6:30 to 00:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Company office in Paphos
Address: 8061 Pafos International Airport, Pafos, Cyprus (Διεθνής Αερολιμένας Πάφου)
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 7:00 to 23:30.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Company office in Larnaca
Address: 6650 Larnaka International Airport, Larnaka, Cyprus (Διεθνής Αερολιμένας Λάρνακας)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 7:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Popular customer questions and answers from our experts:
Tell us the main stages of organizing a business jet flight
Can the customer ask for a replacement crew?
Cyprus Private Jets cooperates with professional crews of pilots and flight attendants who have extensive experience working on different models of business jets. We introduce the client to the team that will fly the plane and serve passengers in the cabin in advance. This makes it possible to ask them any questions and clarify the most important points. As a rule, after personal acquaintance, the desire to change the flight crew disappears. However, if a replacement is still necessary for the client, then we, for our part, will do everything possible to find a flight crew that suits all parameters.
Are there conditions for working, holding meetings, and solving other business issues in the business jet cabin?
In most cases, the salons of private planes have Internet access, there are stations for charging gadgets and separate zones for work. When submitting an application, you need to specify the type of flight. Cyprus Private Jets, for its part, will do everything possible to ensure that passengers, if necessary, can continue to work on a laptop, hold a remote meeting, and give orders to subordinates left on the ground.
In what ways does your company offer to pay for the rental of an airplane?
Cyprus Private Jets offers its customers several options for paying for services – in cash at the company's office, by bank transfer, or by card. It is possible to pay for the flight using cryptocurrency. If necessary, we will be able to issue an invoice. The selected payment option and the terms of payment are always prescribed in the contract.
After signing the contract, is it possible to increase the number of business jet passengers?
Yes, there is nothing complicated in this, but only under one condition – the capacity of the board should be sufficient to accommodate additional people. In this case, the rental fee also increases, but only for the cost of VIP service and meals on the plane. We recommend that you submit the final passenger list no later than one day before departure, this will allow us to organize meals and service on board so that it fully satisfies the client and his guests.
What package of documents do I need to provide when booking a business jet?
When submitting an application, a person booking a flight for himself or for a company of relatives and friends will have to provide only an identity document. If the plane is booked for a legal entity, the company's details will be required.
How can I book a business jet?
In Cyprus Private Jets planes are booked as it is convenient for the client. He/she can personally come to the office and leave a request or contact us by phone and email. The request is then processed, the information necessary for the organization of the flight is clarified, and we provide the customer with a choice of several business jets suitable for his/her requirements.
After selecting the aircraft, a contract is concluded and signed with the client. Be sure to clarify whether a transfer is necessary or not, we can also assist in finding and booking accommodation. After agreeing on all the nuances, a contract is drawn up and signed.
How does a charter flight differ from a regular one?
A charter flight differs from a regularly scheduled flight in the fact that it is prepared individually in each case. The client chooses the date and time of departure, the route of the aircraft, and indicates whether stops are necessary on the way. The customer also approves the menu, relying primarily on their desires.
A scheduled flight is a flight that is prepared in advance, sometimes several months before the departure date. The plane is flying on an approved route, and it cannot deviate to the side. It is impossible to change the schedule of such a liner.
Is it acceptable to be late for a charter flight?
It is allowed to be late for a rented plane for a period not longer than one hour. However, it is advisable to warn the personal manager about this as early as possible. If you are flying on the Jet Sharing system, then delays are not allowed. A flight using this system is organized for several people at once, some of them may be in a hurry for connecting flights, so a delay on the way may completely disrupt their plans. The same applies to private flights using the Empty Legs system.
If you order a VIP service, will the registration on board be faster?
Yes, VIP service simplifies and speeds up registration. According to a copy of the client's passport, the personal manager will go through all the registration procedures in advance. Business jet passengers will only have to arrive at the terminal within about 30 minutes before departure. After the screening, they immediately receive boarding passes. It remains only to wait for information about the readiness of the board for departure and go to the plane's ramp.
What are the differences between a business jet and conventional civil aviation aircraft?
Business aviation uses some of the safest and most modern aircraft of recent generations. The comfortable cabins of such liners are equipped with transformable furniture, noise reduction, and air conditioning systems. Pressure equalizing installations are switched on at altitude. There are areas for charging gadgets in the cabin, and many planes have separate compartments for work and rest. In such conditions, the flight can be compared to staying in the best rooms of famous hotels in Europe.
The difference between business jets and civil airliners can also be considered their sufficiently high speed, many private planes can cover a distance of 8-12 thousand km not only quickly but also without landing for refueling. The exclusive liners have a full kitchen, a bathroom with a shower, and a bedroom. If necessary, a pet can be transported in the cabin of such an aircraft.
Can a business jet passenger order vegetarian meals?
Catering involves the delivery of any dishes pre-ordered by the customer booking the plane. We find out the culinary tastes of passengers and select the menu based on them. Dishes are ordered from the best restaurants in your region. It is also advisable to specify the size of portions and preferences in drinks. Passengers with allergies are advised to immediately specify all food allergens – the menu will be compiled taking into account this information.
Cyprus Private Jets employees can properly organize meals for babies, breastfeeding mothers, and people who follow diet therapy or eat exclusively vegetarian food. We guarantee not only the high taste qualities of the dishes but their freshness and beautiful presentation.
If a departure on a charter flight is urgently needed, how much can you arrange it for?
Not always a flight to another city or country is planned in advance. Sometimes there is an urgent need to be in the right place as soon as possible. Cyprus Private Jets operates without interruptions seven days a week, so you can contact us both day and night. We will try our best to arrange a flight within 3-5 hours. This time is often enough for our air brokers to be able to find a suitable business jet, send all the necessary requests to aviation services, and call the crew. All work is clearly distributed among specialists, so overlays happen extremely rarely. After the flight is agreed upon, the customer signs the contract, makes the payment, and can board.
Are all airports available for business aviation or not?
When booking an airplane, a business aviation client can choose absolutely any airport for takeoff and landing. Business aviation planes can land even where landing for civilian models is prohibited.
Cyprus Private Jets considers each aviation task individually. We can offer combined flights in order for our customers to spend as little time on the road as possible and at the same time land as close as possible to the final destination. This is the name of flights involving a helicopter, this is especially necessary if the runway is too short for the landing of the liner.
What procedures do passengers undergo in the VIP terminal?
Passengers of the booked business jet need to arrive at the airport within approximately 20-30 minutes before the departure time specified in the contract. The personal manager needs to inform the make and number of the car that will take you to the territory of the air hub within about a day in advance. This is necessary for unhindered access to the territory.
At the terminal, passengers submit their passports for verification. You should immediately specify which bags you will take to the salon and which ones need to be loaded into the cargo compartment. Then you need to wait for the issuance of a boarding pass, after which you can go onboarding. Those passengers who plan to issue a declaration or Tax-Free at the terminal need to arrive at the airport within about 40 minutes before departure.
Can your company deliver food from the restaurant specified by the customer?
There are restaurants that are officially engaged in the preparation of on-board meals. We can deliver any selected dishes from such restaurants. However, the employees of our company will do everything possible to deliver dishes from the places specified by the client when drawing up the contract.
After agreeing on the route, can it be changed?
It is quite possible to change the flight of a business jet on an already selected and agreed route in most cases for an additional fee. However, Cyprus Private Jets cannot always solve this issue positively. This is primarily due to the fact that route correction may require certain shifts in other flights and obtaining new slots, which is often difficult to do.
Is it possible to register 2-5 more passengers on a booked business jet within a few hours before departure?
This is acceptable if the capacity of the board is sufficient. So, for example, when booking an aircraft designed for 10-12 people, you can take no more than 4-6 people on board instead of the specified 6. However, it should also be taken into account that if you want to make changes, it is sometimes necessary to take into account the direction of the route. In some European countries, additional permits must be obtained for the departure of passengers not previously mentioned, and this may take time, which in turn leads to a flight delay. Accordingly, it is recommended to negotiate additional air passengers with an air broker within at least 24 hours in advance, then, there will be no overlaps.
Is it possible to cancel the departure of an already paid plane?
The client can refuse to fly on a business jet at any time. However, the sooner this is done, the less likely it is to pay fines. If the flight is canceled within less than 24 hours before the time specified in the contract, the rent will most often have to be paid in full.
However, Cyprus Private Jets always tries to act in the interests of clients, so our lawyers will do everything possible to solve the problem, and ultimately the penalties should be minimal.
Is it possible to connect to Wi-Fi and make a phone call in the cabin of a business jet?
The availability of high-speed Internet and satellite communications depends on the model of the liner. Upgraded aircraft and business jets of the latest releases, as a rule, have transmitters that provide stable communication. And this, in turn, makes it possible not to interrupt communication with loved ones, hold meetings, or work on a laptop. However, it should be borne in mind that the high–speed interior is paid separately - for every hour of use.
If you need Wi-Fi and telephone communication with the ground during the flight, then these requirements must be specified in the application. In this case, the Cyprus Private Jets aviation expert will look for only those business jets in the database that will meet these parameters.
Is smoking allowed in the cabin of a private plane?
Smoking is not allowed on all business aircraft. Passengers need to indicate in advance that they need a smoking board. The operator will pick up the liner where the conditions for smoking during the flight are provided. Elite models have separate seats for those who cannot do without smoking.
Those who fly in the Jet Sharing format will be allowed to smoke in the cabin only if other flight participants do not mind.
What information should customers receive after the flight is allowed?
After determining the date of departure and the exact time, the client is given a contract certified with seals and signatures. Our customers receive a Flight Brief via smartphone or email within 24 hours before the scheduled flight. This term in business aviation refers to the entire program of the upcoming flight, indicating the model of the business jet, its main flight characteristics, and transfer features. Customers also receive information about the crew and contacts of those services at the airport that may be required at the departure and arrival stage.
Are there restrictions on passengers' personal baggage in business aviation?
Passengers can take as many things as they can fit in the luggage compartment on board a business jet. At the stage of choosing an aircraft, the customer can also get acquainted with the dimensions of the luggage compartment and then navigate them, collecting bags for the flight.
If it is necessary to transport oversized luggage, you need to warn the air broker about this beforehand. Focusing on this information, Cyprus Private Jets will select a board on which all passengers will comfortably accommodate, and there will be room for personal belongings and non-standard items in size and weight.
Does your company provide a transfer service?
Yes, we can take passengers to the departure airport on comfortable transport, and after landing, we will provide a car that will comfortably deliver them to their place of residence.
Can you help book a hotel room, a private apartment, a yacht, or a helicopter?
Cyprus Private Jets provides a full range of concierge services that can make a stay in a new country as comfortable as possible for the client. A personal manager will choose accommodation based on the client's wishes and book it, rent a car for a certain time, and help buy tickets for sports events and concerts.
Conditions for booking and approving a private flight
After submitting the application and agreeing on the nuances of the flight, the client will have to provide copies of the documents of the business jet passengers. They are necessary to obtain permits from the aviation services of specific states. Sometimes there are difficulties in obtaining access to the departure of the aircraft or its landing, unfortunately, some responsible persons delay their issuance. In such situations, Cyprus Private Jets tries to use the already established connections and enlists the help of service managers who will help solve this issue. In most cases, this approach gives a positive result, that is, in 95% of cases, our clients receive all the necessary permissions.
More about Cyprus Private Jets
How does your company differ from other air brokers?
Initially, we always try to fulfill all our obligations so that our customers are completely satisfied with the result. The main thing for our company is the comfort of passengers. We make the flight pleasant at all its stages, starting from the application and ending with comprehensive assistance after landing. Almost all requests of the flight customer are always fully fulfilled.
How do you rate your employees?
Every employee of Cyprus Private Jets is valuable. Our specialists are perfectly able to cope with the duties assigned to them by specialized education and close interaction with colleagues. We have a team of professionals working, each of whom performs his part of the work on each application. Most of our employees are fluent in foreign languages, so negotiations with foreign aviation services do not cause difficulties. We are constantly improving customer interaction programs, striving to improve our service, and are currently considered one of the best business aviation companies operating in Europe.
Why is cooperation with your company beneficial for customers?
The organization of the flight by our employees implies the exact fulfillment of all obligations, even in cases when it is necessary to make every effort to solve the tasks set. We offer first-class service, an individual approach, and all guarantees that meet international standards to each client who has contacted us.
Does your company have a responsibility for the preservation of personal data and personal information of customers?
Cyprus Private Jets guarantees complete flight confidentiality. All passenger data are known only to the manager who draws up the contract and is responsible for the organization of the flight. Each of our employees signs an agreement on the non-proliferation of customer information when applying for a job. We store data about all our passengers in those systems, hacking which is practically impossible. The privacy of our customers is reliably protected, we can guarantee for sure that third parties will not find out about the planned or completed flight from us.
Cyprus Private Jets Guarantees
What can you expect when canceling a scheduled flight by an air broker or a client?
If the departure of a business jet is canceled by the customer himself, then we try to make sure that the penalty is as minimal as possible. If our company cancels the flight itself, we guarantee not only the full return of the payment already made but also the receipt of compensation by the client.
Is there business jet flight insurance?
This is an indispensable clause of the contract. If you don’t have passenger insurance, aviation services cannot allow the departure of any airliner.
Features of the Empty Legs service
What is the Empty Legs service?
In aviation, “Empty Legs” is used to refer to return flights, that is, those private planes that, after delivering passengers to the destination airport, return to the base with an empty cabin. Anyone can book a return flight if they are flying in the right direction. The cost of a flight using the Empty Legs system is 30-70% cheaper compared to the classic business jet armor. At the same time, this service fully includes all the advantages of business aviation.
What are the distinctive features of Empty Legs?
As for business aviation customers, the most attractive thing is the price. However, it is precisely because of the affordable cost that several passengers can apply for a flight at the same time. Therefore, if there is a suitable offer on the air broker's website for you to fly in the Empty Legs format, it is advisable to book the plane immediately.
Is it possible to fly on business aviation planes at a discount?
If you want to make a private flight but the budget is limited – we suggest considering 3 relevant options:
- Book a plane flying after the flight to the home airport empty (booking according to the Empty Legs format);
- Rent a seat on an airplane using the Jet Sharing system;
- Divide the full cost of renting a business jet into 2-3 families, a company of colleagues or friends (find fellow travelers).
Cyprus Private Jets operators are ready to tell you about all the nuances of the methods described above and will be happy to help you book a flight.
Does the Empty Legs flight have a different level of service compared to a regular flight?
Cyprus Private Jets never deviates from the service standards accepted in business aviation. All passengers, regardless of the type of flight they have booked, can count on full comfort and fulfillment of all obligations specified in the contract.
Features of flights with animals
Is it allowed to transport pets in the cabin of a private plane?
On board a business jet, pets can be transported directly in the cabin of the aircraft, next to themselves. However, when flying to another country, it is necessary to clarify the rules for importing animals into the state. Most often, a veterinary passport and certain vaccinations are required. Cyprus Private Jets aviation experts will guide you regarding the current requirements and laws, both in the country of departure and arrival. We have extensive experience in organizing flights for dogs, cats, and other pets.
Is it possible to take an animal on a flight regardless of its weight?
It is allowed to transport animals weighing up to 13 kg in the cabin of private planes. However, if necessary, we can allow dogs or other pets weighing up to 50 kg to be taken on board. A special durable carrier is required for the transportation, or the animal will need to be secured on a leash in a certain place of the cabin.
Will it be necessary to buy a separate place for the animal?
Those who have completely bought a private plane or are flying on the Empty legs system do not need to pay separately for the animal.
Is it possible to release a pet from the carrier during the flight?
If the flight lasts more than 3 hours, then most crews allow the animal to be released from the carrier for a while. However, this point must be clarified in advance with your personal manager.
What do you do if an animal has damaged the upholstery, interior trim, or stained the coverings?
When drawing up the contract, we can include the amount that fully or partially compensates for the costs of cleaning and restoring the interior. If this item is not present, then you will need to pay for the dry cleaning after the careless actions of the animal.
Can you guarantee the complete safety of all passengers flying on your planes?
We are confident in the professionalism of all official services directly involved in the preparation of the flight. It largely determines the safety of the flight throughout its entire length. Cyprus Private Jets also guarantees the reliability of all aircraft involved in flights, we strictly monitor the passage of maintenance and will provide you only with those liners that have been thoroughly inspected by specialists before the flight.
How are business jets checked for the absence of technical malfunctions?
Special ground services are responsible for timely technical inspection and maintenance of aircraft. The responsible employee monitors compliance with the deadlines of all types of maintenance, conducts testing of the most important aircraft systems, and a team of specialists prepares the board for departure. In business aviation, all private planes are upgraded every few years – new navigation equipment is installed, which increases flight safety.
How do you assess the level of training of your pilots?
In business aviation, pilots are paid a good salary, so air brokers have the opportunity to choose the best professionals in their field. Hiring is accompanied by testing skills in conditions close to real. Pilots are accepted into the staff only if the medical board has confirmed their excellent mental and physical health. Cyprus Private Jets cooperates only with those pilots who have certificates for managing a specific business jet model. At the same time, it should be borne in mind that if a business jet belongs to a specific operator, in most cases, a specific inventory is already assigned to it.
If you feel worse in the air, will the flight attendants be able to provide professional assistance to the passenger?
Flight attendants are allowed to work only after passing medical care courses and passing exams.
What should I do if a passenger was injured during the flight?
Initially, the flight attendant assesses the nature of the injury and, based on this, provides first aid – immobilizes the limb, applies a bandage, and gives an anesthetic. After landing, the personal manager calls an ambulance, and the victim is taken to a medical facility.
What should I do if my luggage is lost or damaged?
It is extremely difficult for business aviation passengers to lose their luggage since all things are in the cargo compartment of a rented aircraft. However, our company also additionally insures luggage not only from loss, but also from damage.
Are there cases of cheating passengers in business aviation?
Private aviation has been actively developing. It is not surprising that its market is gradually being filled with new air carriers. Unfortunately, some of them rely only on making a quick profit, that is, they are created in order to collect money from gullible citizens. If you don’t want to fall for the tricks of scammers, it is necessary to approach the choice of an air carrier responsibly. It is best to trust those companies that have been working for more than 5 years, conclude an official contract with the client, and provide all the necessary documentation. The endless postponement of the departure date, the replacement of the business jet chosen by the client to another board, the increase in payment, the imposition of unnecessary services almost always indicate that the air broker is unscrupulous and does not deserve trust.
Cyprus Private Jets has been known in business aviation in Europe for more than 14 years. We work in compliance with European standards of service, and non-fulfillment of obligations by our employees leads to the imposition of huge fines on the company, so we always try to make sure that the interests of each client are fully respected.
What if the client is denied permission to leave the country or banned from entering the destination country?
The contract with each client of Cyprus Private Jets is made individually. It prescribes all the risks that are most likely for the business jet customer. Even before drawing up the contract, our lawyers carefully study the nuances of the upcoming flight so we bring only reliable information to the client. The customer's signature in the contract indicates that he fully agrees with all the points and has no claims in case of force majeure situations. For its part, the legal department of our company does everything to ensure that the client receives the documents he needs for departure. We can request information from customs in advance to avoid such risks in the future.
If the risks are spelled out in the contract, and the aviation services do not give permission for departure, then the air broker is obliged to reimburse the client for the entire amount spent on booking a business jet.
Service for passengers with limited mobility and persons with disabilities
Is there an escort service in your company for those who find it difficult to move independently?
Accompanying disabled citizens is a mandatory point of standard service. A special employee meets passengers with disabilities at the airport and provides them with all necessary assistance before boarding the aircraft. Our employees help to pass customs and passport control, ensure the convenience of moving around the building, and track the loading of luggage. On board, a business jet, experienced flight attendants look after passengers with limited mobility.
Is it necessary to inform your company in advance about the flight of a passenger with disabilities?
Yes, it is best to report that there will be a passenger with limited mobility on board at the time of application. This will allow us to carefully design the flight so that at each of its stages, a physically limited person is in the most comfortable conditions.
Is the escort service paid separately?
No additional payment is required if only the standard service of a passenger with limited mobility is ordered when booking the aircraft. The service included in it can be clarified with the operator when submitting an application.
Rules for the organization of medical flights
What documents do I need to provide to arrange a medical flight?
A medical flight is organized on the basis of a certificate of discharge from a medical institution, it indicates the diagnosis of the passenger, the conditions for transportation by air, and the number of accompanying persons. You will also need an identity card and all the official documents that ordinary tourists need for a flight to another country.
How does a medical flight differ from a regular flight?
Transportation of a seriously ill or bedridden passenger for treatment to a specialized clinic in another city or state on a regular business jet is impossible since, in this case, it will be difficult to comply with all the conditions of a safe flight. A sanitary flight is organized for such clients. It is possible on a special medical aircraft, which is already initially equipped with everything necessary for transporting seriously ill people and providing emergency assistance in the air.
If the injury is not too serious, you can send the client to the destination on a business jet. However, the plane is additionally being prepared for departure. The interfering installations of stretchers and chair equipment are removed from the cabin. Instead, the Lifeport module is installed, it includes a place for the patient in a supine position, a set of life support devices, and devices for measuring physical data and administering drugs.
Seriously ill passengers are sent on a flight only together with a team of paramedics. They monitor the passenger's condition throughout the journey, administer drugs if necessary, and provide emergency assistance if the state of health worsens. Doctors manage the loading and unloading of the patient and accompany him to the clinic.
How does a seriously ill person check-in for a medical flight?
The accompanying person is responsible for the paperwork in the departure area. The patient is taken directly to the plane by a regular car or ambulance. Passengers on stretchers or wheelchairs are lifted on board by ambulift.
When ordering a medical board to transport a patient, how many escorts can be on board?
A sanitary flight is prepared on the basis of a medical certificate. According to it, the recommended number of accompanying persons is indicated. In most cases, it is permissible to get only one accompanying person. However, when organizing the transportation of a seriously ill, paralyzed, or overweight patient, 1-2 more people may help.
Jet Sharing – what conditions can a passenger expect?
Where can I fly using the Jet Sharing system?
Chair-based aircraft rental is possible in any direction. However, most often, the flight in the Jet Sharing format is organized by air brokers at the most popular tourist locations, that is, to those places where foreigners prefer to fly on VIP holidays. Most flights are operated within the European Union and CIS countries. In rare cases, this service is used for intercontinental flights.
How does a Jet Sharing flight differ from a business class flight?
In the business class of an ordinary civil aircraft, passengers fly in slightly better conditions than in budget seats. Jet Sharing, despite the significant difference in price from the classic business jet flight, retains all the main advantages of business aviation. Passengers fly on comfortable private planes, departures take place through VIP terminals. We also note that customers can count on premium service throughout the flight. At the same time, an average of 4 to 10 people fly in the cabin, which makes you feel very comfortable.
Now, the majority of passengers who prefer to fly around Europe in business class of a conventional aircraft try to purchase tickets available under the Jet Sharing program whenever possible.
Is it possible to divide the cost of a flight according to the Jet Sharing format into 2-3 families?
If the capacity of the business jet allows, then individual families can buy seats in it. You can also organize a Jet Sharing flight yourself if you find like-minded people or friends with whom you can share the rental cost. For our part, we will also try to help you find travel companions for specific dates and directions.
What parameters affect the cost of a passenger seat if a flight using the Jet Sharing format is selected?
The ticket price, according to the chair rental format, is calculated individually in each case. The cost of the service depends on the cost of the flight hour of the business jet, its capacity, and the fullness of the cabin. The price also includes meals on board and service in airport business halls and VIP terminals.
If there are no flights under the chair rental program at the time of submitting the application, what can I do?
There are not always seats on planes flying on the Jet Sharing system, which is explained primarily by their favorable cost. Therefore, if there is no offer from an air broker, you can:
- Independently assemble a team of passengers who are ready to fly according to the Jet Sharing format. The service, in this case, will be more expensive compared to booking one seat but cheaper than booking a business jet completely;
- Apply to an air broker for a flight in the chair rental option. Cyprus Private Jets employees will do everything possible to find fellow travelers for the client who also needs to fly in the same direction. The departure date must also be agreed upon with all passengers.
If not all seats on the plane flying on the Jet Sharing system are redeemed, will the flight take place?
Cyprus Private Jets fully fulfills all its obligations. According to the chair rental format, our business jets take off on a pre-specified date. Passengers can be sure that if they have paid for the flight and received confirmation from the air broker, the flight will be carried out strictly according to schedule.
Are additional discounts available?
In the salons of airplanes departing from the airport using the Jet Sharing system, the cost of all seats is the same. The possibility of obtaining an individual discount can be discussed with a personal manager at the stage of drafting the contract.
Can I miss my flight?
In the case of the usual booking of a business jet, that is, when the plane is paid for by one customer, it is possible to delay the departure of the board for about 1-2 hours. The organization of a flight in the Jet Sharing format already excludes this possibility since all other passengers are not obliged to wait for one person. However, if most of them are late, then a delay of an hour is also acceptable.