Business aviation and private jets in Ayia Napa
Ayia Napa is one of the most famous resort towns in Cyprus. During the beach season, you can meet vacationers from all over the world here. Tourists are attracted by the abundance of equipped beaches, warm water, and lots of entertainment. From the beginning of spring until late autumn, Ayia Napa is filled with fun around the clock - cafes, entertainment centers, dance floors are available here at night.
Features of the city
Ayia Napa, unlike most cities on the island of Cyprus, is a relatively young settlement. According to a legend, a hunter accidentally discovered an icon of the Blessed Virgin Mary in one of the animal holes in the 11th century. Since then, this place has become a place of pilgrimage for Christians and has been called the temple of the Holy Valley, which sounds like Ayia Napa. In the 14th century, a monastery was built here, and a fishing village appeared in the 18th century.
Active transformations in Ayia Napa began only about 40 years ago. However, even in this short period of time, the fishing village has turned into a prosperous resort town with well-developed infrastructure and thoughtful entertainment centers for tourists. Now, the population of the town is 3200 people. The total area is slightly more than 31 thousand sq. km. 6. The time zone is - UTC +2. It is located near the Cape Greco Natural Park, 60 km from Larnaca and south of another famous city of Cyprus, Famagusta.
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
We will quickly calculate the cost of a private flight
Ayia Napa is primarily considered a youth resort in the city. In summer, the noise and fun do not subside almost all night. The beaches are all free, but at the same time, their environmental safety meets international standards. Lovers of excursions can visit the Cactus Park and Sculpture Park, there is a bridge of lovers, a Botanical garden, and a water park.
Foreign tourists can get to Ayia Napa via Paphos or Larnaca Airport. Both air hubs accept both civil and commercial flights.
Cost of private flights and aircraft rental
Aviation broker "Cyprus Private Jets" provides business aviation services in Cyprus. We specialize in private flights to Europe and CIS countries. For 14 years of successful work, the company has managed to accumulate extensive experience and capabilities for the implementation of aviation tasks of any complexity. More than 7,900 business jets of various types are available to customers: long-haul, turboprop, light and large airliners. The company's experts will help you choose the right private jet for you, based on the flight route, budget and client's wishes. We will offer you from 3 to 7 optimal options and tell you about the features of each of them. If you do not like any of the offers, we will correct the initial data and continue to search for the best option for you. The company "Cyprus Private Jets" works with its own unique base of private jets, which has no analogues. It combines 3 European and 1 Cypriot catalogs, which are complemented by our own well-established contacts with operators and owners of business jets. In addition, our database includes Empty Legs and Jet Sharing flights, which allows you to find various flight options based on your budget and preferences. We work according to European business aviation standards and guarantee an individual approach.
If you want to know the cost of a private jet flight on a given route, you can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +35796346595. WhatsApp and Telegram messengers are also available. The operator will answer you as soon as possible. All calculations and consultations are made free of charge and do not oblige you to anything. If you want to know any additional information, please indicate the flight route (airport of departure and arrival), dates, number of passengers and wishes for the aircraft. You can also find out the approximate price online, use a special calculator directly on the site:
The exact cost of the aircraft can be calculated only after clarifying all the wishes of the client, choosing the aircraft and agreeing on all the details of the flight. We will calculate the cost of the flight for free and offer you several options, taking into account the budget you specified. On average, the calculation and search for a suitable aircraft takes from 30 to 70 minutes. However, in emergency cases, it is possible to make urgent online payments in 15-20 minutes. We will be happy to assist you!
Price for 1 hour flight, depending on the type of private jet:
- Very Light Jets - price per hour from 2500 €, flight time up to 2 hours 30 minutes, 4-5 passengers;
- Light Jets - price per hour from 3000 €, flight time up to 2 hours 45 minutes - 3 hours 30 minutes, 5-8 passengers;
- Super Light Jets - price per hour from 4000 €, flight time up to 3 hours 45 minutes - 4 hours 30 minutes, 6-8 passengers;
- Midsize Jets - price per hour from 5000 €, flight time up to 4 hours 30 minutes - 5 hours 30 minutes, 6-9 passengers;
- Super Midsize Jets - price per hour from 6000 €, flight time up to 5 hours 30 minutes - 6 hours 30 minutes, 7-9 passengers;
- Large Jets - price per hour from 7000 €, flight time up to 6 hours 30 minutes - 7 hours 30 minutes, 10-12 passengers;
- Super Large Jets - price per hour from 8500 €, flight time up to 7 hours 50 minutes - 10 hours, 12-15 passengers;
- Long Range Jets - price per hour from 9500 €, flight time up to 10 - 14 hours, 12-15 passengers.
Prices are for the entire cabin/aircraft. Passenger tax, airport taxes and overnight expenses are not included.
Prices for international private flights
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Dubai (United Arab Emirates) ~ 19 400 to 43 600 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Belgrade (Serbia) ~ 13 900 to 32 800 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Sofia (Bulgaria) ~ 11 400 to 33 800 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Tirana (Albania) ~ 12 700 to 30 400 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Zagreb (Croatia) ~ 16 300 to 37 500 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Copenhagen (Denmark) ~ 22 700 to 50 300 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Krakow (Poland) ~ 17 100 to 39 200 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Rotterdam (Netherlands) ~ 24 100 to 52 900 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Vilnius (Lithuania) ~ 9 000 to 42 900 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Dortmund (Germany) ~ 22 500 to 49 900 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Gothenburg (Sweden) ~ 24 000 to 52 900 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Antwerp (Belgium) ~ 23 800 to 52 400 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Skopje (Macedonia) ~ 11 900 to 35 100 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Reykjavik (Iceland) ~ 37 600 to 80 400 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Dubrovnik (Croatia) ~ 13 900 to 32 700 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Innsbruck (Austria) ~ 19 100 to 43 100 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Ibiza (Spain) ~ 23 300 to 51 500 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Barcelona (Spain) ~ 23 000 to 31 000 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Malaga (Spain) ~ 27 100 to 59 100 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Madrid (Spain) ~ 26 300 to 57 400 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Zaragoza (Spain) ~ 24 800 to 54 400 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Sevilla (Spain) ~ 27 900 to 60 600 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Palma de Mallorca (Spain) ~ 22 500 to 49 800 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Tenerife (Spain) ~ 36 600 to 78 400 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Nice (France) ~ 28 900 to 65 000;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Marseille (France) ~ 21 300 to 47 500 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Paris (France) ~ 24 000 to 52 800 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Lyon (France) ~ 21 800 to 48 500 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Grenoble (France) ~ 21 600 to 48 100 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Cannes (France) ~ 20 300 to 45 500 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Chambery (France) ~ 21 400 to 47 700 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Sion (Switzerland) ~ 20 800 to 46 400 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Saint-Tropez (France) ~ 20 600 to 46 000 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Monaco (Monaco) ~ 28 900 to 65 000 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Rome (Italy) ~ 16 800 to 38 500 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Milan (Italy) ~ 19 900 to 44 700 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Olbia (Italy) ~ 18 400 to 41 800 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Turin (Italy) ~ 20 300 to 45 600 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Naples (Italy) ~ 15 600 to 36 200 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Venice (Italy) ~ 20 000 to 33 000 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Florence (Italy) ~ 18 100 to 41 000 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Munich (Germany) ~ 19 400 to 43 600 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Berlin (Germany) ~ 20 600 to 46 100 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Cologne (Germany) ~ 22 500 to 49 800 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Hamburg (Germany) ~ 22 600 to 50 000 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Frankfurt (Germany) ~ 21 200 to 45 200 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Leipzig (Germany) ~ 20 300 to 45 400 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Düsseldorf (Germany) ~ 22 800 to 50 400 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Stuttgart (Germany) ~ 20 700 to 46 200 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Male (Maldives island) ~ 41 400 to 86 400 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Seychelles (Seychelles island) ~ 37 900 to 81 100 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Bahamas (Bahamas island) ~ 78 000 to 159 000 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Denpasar (Bali) ~ 75 100 to 153 100 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - GOA (India) ~ 35 000 to 75 200 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Helsinki (Finland) ~ 23 300 to 51 500 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Espoo (Finland) ~ 22 500 to 50 000 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Tampere (Finland) ~ 24 400 to 53 600 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - London (United Kingdom) ~ 25 900 to 56 600 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Birmingham (United Kingdom) ~ 27 000 to 58 800 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Glasgow (Scotland) ~ 29 100 to 63 100 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Dublin (Ireland) ~ 29 200 to 63 400 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Geneva (Switzerland) ~ 19 600 to 75 000 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Zurich (Switzerland) ~ 20 600 to 46 000 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Bern (Switzerland) ~ 20 900 to 46 700 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Brussels (Belgium) ~ 23 700 to 52 100 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Amsterdam (Netherlands) ~ 24 100 to 52 900 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Riga (Latvia) ~ 31 500 to 43 000 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Warsaw (Poland) ~ 18 200 to 41 300 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Astana (Kazakhstan) ~ 27 700 to 60 300 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Astana (Kazakhstan) ~ 27 700 to 60 300 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Almaty (Kazakhstan) ~ 29 900 to 64 700 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Tbilisi (Georgia) ~ 11 500 to 33 800 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Prague (Czechia) ~ 19 000 to 43 000 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Budapest (Hungary) ~ 15 700 to 36 400 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Vienna (Austria) ~ 17 200 to 39 300 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Stockholm (Sweden) ~ 23 600 to 52 000 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Oslo (Norway) ~ 25 900 to 56 600 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Tivat (Montenegro) ~ 13 600 to 32 100 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Lisbon (Portugal) ~ 29 800 to 64 400 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Madeira (Portugal) ~ 35 500 to 76 200 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Athens (Greece) ~ 9 500 to 25 500 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Istanbul (Turkey) ~ 8 500 to 26 000 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Antalya (Turkey) ~ 14 000 to 44 000 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Doha (Qatar) ~ 17 100 to 39 100;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Tel Aviv (Israel) ~ 5 000 to 16 600 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Miami (United States) ~ 78 800 to 160 600 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - New York (United States) ~ 67 700 to 135 400 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Las Vegas (United States) ~ 84 100 to 171 400 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Los Angeles (United States) ~ 89 300 to 182 000 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Toronto (Canada) ~ 69 100 to 138 100 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Tokyo (Japan) ~ 69 900 to 142 600 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Beijing (China) ~ 53 600 to 111 200 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Macau (China) ~ 60 600 to 120 900 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Shanghai (China) ~ 62 000 to 123 800 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Guangzhou (China) ~ 59 900 to 119 500 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Hong Kong (China) ~ 60 700 to 121 200 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Pattaya (Thailand) ~ 54 200 to 112 400 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Bangkok (Thailand) ~ 53 400 to 110 800 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) ~ 61 300 to 122 300 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Singapore ~ 63 200 to 126 200 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Dominican Republic ~ 73 400 to 155 800 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Havana (Cuba) ~ 72 300 to 159 700 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Mexico (Mexico City) ~ 91 800 to 192 000 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Sao Paulo (Brazil) ~ 80 900 to 165 000 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) ~ 78 900 to 160 800 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Lima (Peru) ~ 95 100 to 198 800 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Santiago (Chile) ~ 99 200 to 207 100 EUR;
- Ayia Napa (Cyprus) - Buenos Aires (Argentina) ~ 92 400 to 193 400 EUR;
* The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private Challenger 605 or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
What affects the cost of the flight?
The key price-forming factor in business aviation is the class of the business jet and the year of its release. The cost of flying on the newest aircraft with innovative equipment will be more expensive than on older models. The second most important element is the route and its distance.
Moreover, other equally important factors affect the final cost:
- The price of a flight hour, it most often depends on the season;
- Flight routes – intercontinental flights are much more expensive than European ones;
- The need for de-icing treatment of the aircraft body;
- Chartering the aircraft in the parking lot while waiting for passengers;
- Features of airport service. VIP service involves the involvement of employees who will provide all possible assistance at the airport and help to go through all the procedures before the flight. This is very convenient and reduces the waiting time, but also increases the cost of the service;
- Requirements for catering on board. Ordering restaurant dishes, especially exotic ones, also increases the cost of a charter flight.
The price of the flight increases in proportion to the additional services ordered. Transfer, booking of accommodation, special interior design require the involvement of additional resources, which affects the final cost of a business jet flight. However, all prices are fixed in the contract at the stage of approval. You can get the exact figures from your personal manager after processing the application. You can also use the online calculator on the website, but its data are indicative.
If you fly frequently, know your planned budget for the flight and don't want to waste time choosing an aircraft, take advantage of our advantageous package deals. We have prepared 4 optimal flight options that fully include a full range of business aviation services. Each client will be able to choose the appropriate option based on the goals and the planned route. Our air brokers will tell you in detail about each package and help you choose the best one for your tasks.
1) Connect Package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 4000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 2 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 4 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Embraer Phenom 100, Embraer Phenom 300, Cesna CJ 1, Cesna CJ 2, Cesna CJ 3.
This package belongs to budget options and is ideal for flights within Europe. The Connect Package is often chosen for short one-day trips over short distances. You will get all the benefits of business aviation, without overpaying.
2) Premium Package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 8000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 3,5-4 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 6 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Cesna Citation XLS+, Hawker 750, Hawker 800 XP.
This package is the most balanced in terms of price and quality. The Premium Package is ideal for flights within Europe, short to medium distances. Clients note that this package is optimally suited for the case when an individual flight is needed without additional expenses.
3) Luxe Package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 20000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 6 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 18 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Legacy 500, Legacy 600, Legacy 650, Challenger 604, Challenger 605, Challenger 650, Gulfstream 200, Gulfstream 280.
This package features more comfortable private jets, which are ideal for long flights over long distances. With the Luxe Package, you can travel non-stop from Cyprus to any part of Europe. In addition, business jets of this category are suitable for transcontinental flights.
4) Elite package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 45000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 14 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 15 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Falcon 7X, Gulfstream 550, Gulfstream 650, etc.
This package is the most premium and includes the highest level of service and comfort. The private jets included in the Elite package are ideal for long-haul flights to other continents. You will be able to enjoy all the benefits of business aviation, without restrictions.
Booking a charter flight with "Cyprus Private Jets" means maximum comfort, absolute safety and efficient time management. You choose where and when to go, save time waiting for a flight and booking a ticket. It doesn't matter where you travel - in Europe or in the CIS, you will receive high-quality service for pilots and flight attendants, the most comfortable conditions on board.
The booking price includes:
- rental of a private jet with a pilot and crew;
- payment of slots and airport taxes along the entire route;
- standard VIP meals for passengers;
- round-the-clock informing the client or persons authorized by him about the progress of the flight;
- car parking at airports;
- use of the VIP terminal for waiting for a flight;
- any consultations with the air broker, as well as access to the cocierge service;
- fast customs and passport control services.
The aircraft rental price does not include:
- extending the airport's operating hours if necessary;
- mobile internet on board;
- exclusive meals that we will deliver from your favorite restaurants and cafes;
- accompaniment of doctors during medical flights;
- aircraft anti-icing treatment.
Rental price depending on the type of aircraft
The cost of a flight hour depending on the type of aircraft:
Very Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 2200 - 2500 €
- Pax: 2 - 4 passengers
- Range: 700 - 1400 nm
- Speed: 330 - 371 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:45 - 3:15 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.2 - 4.9 ft
- Baggage capacity: 15.8 - 65.3 ft3
- Price per Hour - 2500 - 3200 €
- Pax: 6 - 7 passengers
- Range: 1100 - 1900 nm
- Speed: 308 - 492 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:45 - 5:30 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
- Baggage capacity: 6.3 - 88.2 ft3
Super Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 3000 - 3500 €
- Pax: 7 - 8 passengers
- Range: 1700 - 1900 (nm)
- Speed: 383 - 465 KTAS
- Max flight time: 4:00 - 5:30 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
- Baggage capacity: 50 - 85 ft3
- Price per Hour - 3200 - 4500 €
- Pax: 8 - 9 passengers
- Range: 1300 - 3000 nm
- Speed: 374 - 470 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:30 - 8:00 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.8 - 5.9 ft
- Baggage capacity: 30.7 - 150 ft3
Super Midsize Jets
- Price per Hour - 4300 - 6500 €
- Pax: 8 - 10 passengers
- Range: 2400 - 4000 nm
- Speed: 375 - 530 KTAS
- Max flight time: 5:30 - 8:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 5.7 - 6.3 ft
- Baggage capacity: 50 - 155 ft3
- Price per Hour - 5500 - 8200 €
- Pax: 10 - 16 passengers
- Range: 3600 - 6000 nm
- Speed: 485 - 513 KTAS
- Max flight time: 3:00 - 13:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 5.9 - 6.2 ft
- Baggage capacity: 115 - 317.8 ft3
Ultra Long Range Jets
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 12500 €
- Pax: 12 - 16 passengers
- Range: 2500 - 6700 nm
- Speed: 368 - 516 KTAS
- Max flight time: 10:00 - 17:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 6.0 - 6.4 ft
- Baggage capacity: 140 - 325 ft3
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 15000 €
- Pax 16 - 50 passengers
- Range 3800 - 6100 nm
- Speed: 469 - 485 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:00 - 16:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 6.5 - 7.3 ft
- Baggage capacity: 127 - 5297 ft3
- Price per Hour - 1500 - 2800 €
- Pax: 3 - 8 passengers
- Range: 200 - 650 nm
- Speed: 96 - 190 KTAS
- Max flight time: 1:15 - 4:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 3.9 - 6.0 ft
- Baggage capacity: 0 - 88.3 ft3
Knowing the type of business liner and the number of hours in the sky, you can calculate the basic cost of the flight. However, you still need to add 30% for fuel, 20% for parking, 15% for crew work, about 5% for air navigation services. If you want to make the calculation process easier for you, we will take these nuances on ourselves and announce the final price to you. And if necessary, we will provide full details, broken down by specific services.
Examples of completed business aviation flights
|Larnaca — Rome||Citation XLS+||12||20 000 €|
|Larnaca — Geneva||Phenom 300E||9||31 000 €|
|Larnaca — Olbia||Hawker 750||8||29 000 €|
|Paphos — Chambery||Piper M600||5||21 000 €|
|Paphos — Munich||Global 6000||14||34 000 €|
|Larnaca — Lyon||Challenger 350||9||41 000 €|
|Larnaca — Nice||Challenger 604||11||39 000 €|
|Larnaca — Athens||Pilatus PC12 NGX||8||11 000 €|
|Paphos — Tel Aviv||Falcon 2000LX||10||23 000 €|
|Larnaca — Cannes||Citation CJ3+||7||25 000 €|
|Larnaca — Brussels||Citation XLS Gen 2||8||35 000 €|
|Paphos — Almaty||Challenger 605||12||55 000 €|
|Larnaca — Krakow||Learjet 60XR||7||34 000 €|
|Larnaca — London||Legacy 500||10||40 000 €|
|Larnaca — Paris||Citation XLS+||9||25 000 €|
|Larnaca — Berlin||Learjet 75||9||32 000 €|
|Paphos — Copenhagen||Challenger 604||11||40 000 €|
|Larnaca — Madrid||Citation CJ4 Gen2||8||41 000 €|
|Paphos — Amsterdam||Challenger 300||9||45 000 €|
|Larnaca — Salzburg||Global 6000||14||36 000 €|
|Larnaca — Malta||Phenom 300E||9||26 000 €|
|Larnaca — Stockholm||Challenger 604||11||40 000 €|
|Larnaca — Maldives||Legacy 650||13||85 000 €|
|Paphos — Seychelles||Challenger 350||8||85 000 €|
|Larnaca — Phuket||Challenger 605||12||94 000 €|
|Larnaca — Helsinki||Phenom 300||9||30 000 €|
|Larnaca — Madeira||Gulfstream G-280||10||68 000 €|
|Paphos — Monaco||Citation Latitude||9||34 000 €|
|Larnaca — Birmingham||Challenger 350||9||46 000 €|
|Paphos — Turku||Challenger 604||11||44 000 €|
Paphos International Airport
The second largest airport in Cyprus, Paphos, was opened in 1982. During the first years, it served about 4 aircraft per day. In 2006, its reconstruction started, as a result of which a new modern building for passengers with 2 floors was built on the territory, and the airport itself acquired the status of an international one. Now, Paphos can serve an average of about 2 million people a year.
The airport is 6 km from the city of the same name. First of all, it serves charter flights and is technically suitable for sending and receiving small, medium-sized, and large airliners. During the holiday season, the air hub accepts up to 80 aircraft per day. It is located at an altitude of 12 meters above sea level. The ICAO code is LCPH, IATA — PFO.
The passenger terminal is open around the clock. There is no separate terminal for business aviation passengers on the territory. In the main building, there is a well-equipped lounge area with air conditioning, comfortable armchairs, snacks, and drinks, where you can fully relax while waiting for your flight.
The distance from Paphos to Ayia Napa in a straight line is 146 km, it increases to 176 km along the highway. You can get to the resort town by bus or car.
Larnaca International Airport
Larnaca is considered the largest aviation hub of the island of Cyprus. The plane took off from the airport in 1975 for the first time. Large-scale modernization started in 2006 and was completed in 2009. A new passenger terminal was built on the territory, and the runway and aircraft parking lots were reconstructed.
The height of the airport territory above sea level is 2 meters. International IATA Code: LCA, ICAO: LCLK. The length of the concrete-paved runway is 3 thousand meters. The air hub is designed to receive light, medium-haul, and long-haul aircraft and serves business jets of all types. Passenger traffic is about 7 million people a year. In the new building, the entire infrastructure meets international standards.
The old building has been converted into a terminal for business aviation. Pre-flight inspection and post-flight formalities are carried out exclusively by business aviation passengers.
The distance from Larnaca Airport to Ayia Napa is 56 km. Public transport regularly departs from the territory of the air hub, there are taxis and car rental stations.
Cyprus Private Jets also offers such a service as a transfer for passengers renting business jets from the company. If you order it, you can be sure that you will be able to get to Ayia Napa as quickly as possible. The travel time from Larnaca to the resort town is about 40 minutes, from Paphos – about 2 hours. We provide luxury cars with a cozy interior and air conditioning system for the transfer. The car is operated by qualified drivers who will help load and unload luggage. If you need to clarify all the conditions for renting a business jet and additional services, including a transfer by car or helicopter in our company, you can call us.
Features and list of documents for residents of Europe
Currently, tourists are allowed to Cyprus on a Schengen or national visa. Holders of double or multiple-entry visas of Romania, Bulgaria, and Croatia also have the right to enter the republic, while it is not necessary to visit these states beforehand. At the entry points, not only the presence of a visa is checked, but also:
- The validity period of the passport. The document must be valid for at least 3 more months from the moment of departure from the island;
- Total amount of funds. The tourist must have at least 50 euros for each day of the declared stay in the republic;
- Availability of an apartment or hotel reservation. This document can be replaced with an invitation from the host party;
- Return ticket.
Foreigners are allowed to stay on the island of Cyprus for no more than 90 days for 6 months. Any work on the island is prohibited for tourists. Medical insurance is also needed, it is not checked at entry points, but medical care can be expensive in case of its absence.
Since the beginning of 2023, foreign tourists have been accepted in Cyprus without PCR tests. However, an exception applies to Chinese residents over the age of 12 – passengers of transit, connecting, and direct flights from the country must submit a test made no earlier than 2 days before departure.
You should enter the Republic of Cyprus only officially. Arrival in the occupied territory, to which Northern Cyprus belongs, is regarded as a violation of the legislation of the state. It is considered legal to enter through the international airports of Paphos and Larnaca and through a number of seaports.
Cyprus Private Jets, as one of the leading business aviation companies, organizes flights to international and local airports of the island. We know exactly which air hubs accept foreign tourists without violating the law and help to choose the route so that no undesirable situations arise upon arrival. It is important for us that customers get to the planned place as quickly as possible and at the same time without sacrificing comfort. When ordering a business jet, a personal air broker will immediately instruct you on what documents are needed for arrival to and departure from the island. If necessary, a lawyer of the company and a customs air escort are involved at the stage of the preparation of documents.
We often organize combined flights for European residents. That is, a flight by plane to the international airport and then a flight to the resort by helicopter, yacht, or VIP car. In addition, our specialists are always ready to help you book a hotel, rent a car, and organize a search for private apartments. By signing an agreement with Cyprus Private Jets, each client receives premium service at every stage of cooperation. Travelers only need to provide documents and arrive at the airport at the appointed time – our staff will do the rest for them.
Features of private flights to Cyprus
Since Cyprus is our home base and home harbor, we perfectly know all the nuances of flights to our island. By booking a flight in our company, you are guaranteed to receive a professional and individual approach, as well as the maximum level of expertise in business aviation. There are certain laws on the island, which must be obeyed not only by residents of the republic but also by arriving guests.
Tourists can be detained at customs if their documents are not properly issued or prohibited items are imported into the country. The latter include:
- Fruits, seeds, fresh flowers;
- Food products of animal origin;
- Psychotropic and narcotic substances;
- Cold and firearms, ammunition;
- Counterfeit goods;
- Toxic substances.
You can take no more than 10 thousand euros with you in cash. Funds in excess of this amount must be declared. Photographing military facilities and a number of attractions are prohibited on the island.
It is forbidden to export archaeological and cultural values from Cyprus unless there is special permission from the authorities. You will not be allowed to enter the island with parrots, dogs of the Argentine Great Dane, pit bull terrier, Tosa Inu, Brazilian fila, or dogs obtained as a result of crossing these 4 breeds. There are certain requirements for the import of cats and dogs from Malaysia and Australia.
All animals allowed to be imported to Cyprus need to have an international veterinary passport with an indication of all vaccinations, an Animal Health Certificate. Every pet should have a microchip.
Cyprus Private Jets will provide its customers with a special memo when booking a flight to the island, which they can use when collecting things, preparing documents, and their pet for the flight. If necessary, the company's lawyers will always give detailed advice regarding the rules of staying on the island and regional laws.
Comparison of business aviation and scheduled flights
|Business aviation||Regular flight|
|Departure schedule||flexible, convenient for you||strictly on schedule|
|Personal luggage||no limits||limited, with payment
|Departure through||private VIP terminal||common air terminal|
|Check-in for a flight||in 30 minutes||in 1.5 - 2 hours|
|Route corrections||at your request||not possible|
|Passage of customs and passport control||fast track||standard|
|Waiting in the VIP lounge||included in the price||for extra fee|
|Meals on board||from VIP restaurants and cafes||standard|
|Flying with a dog/cat in the cabin||available||not possible|
|Sleep facilities||full bed or sofa||semi-folding armchair|
|Number of passengers on board||controlled by you||from 50 to 314 people|
Rules of stay in Cyprus
Any tourist arriving in Cyprus must comply with the laws of the republic and not interfere in the political life of the state. These are the basic requirements for foreigners. In addition, they can get to the island only through the checkpoints established by law. At these points, any foreigner may not be allowed into the country if the are on the lists of those who are prohibited from entering the republic. This primarily applies to citizens who were previously expelled from the state during a visit to Cyprus for violating laws.
Tourists also want to know the following facts about the island:
- Most of the local population does not speak English or knows it very poorly;
- Photography is not free everywhere, a fee is charged for photographing individual attractions on the island;
- It is prohibited by law to photograph all military facilities;
- Left-hand traffic;
- There are a lot of biting insects on the island, so you should stock up on various sprays and drugs that will help protect you from annoying parasites.
It is prohibited to import cold weapons, products of dubious and animal origin, plants and seeds, narcotic drugs, items of historical value to Cyprus. When importing an amount of 10 thousand euros or more, it must be declared. Almost all of the above cannot be exported from Cyprus. When buying souvenirs, you need to keep receipts for them, they can be useful when passing customs.
When renting a business jet in our company, each client can get a free legal advice. Our employee will tell you all the features of the export and import of things to the island and explain the basic rules for staying in the territory of the state. Cyprus Private Jets will fully take over the organization of the flight from Europe to Cyprus. We offer a VIP transfer to any city on the island and back to the airport. We will select the type of transport so that the client can get to Paphos, Limassol, Nicosia, Larnaca in the most comfortable conditions. The company guarantees safety along the entire route, helps to choose the most convenient business jet, and assists in the design and preparation of documents. Any questions can always be discussed with a personal manager who will be in touch 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Terms of payment and refund if necessary
You can pay for a private flight using an invoice, bank transfer, or card. We try to be as flexible as possible, and in some cases, we will be able to accept payment in cash or using cryptocurrency. The company guarantees the preservation of the client's personal data and is always ready to consider alternative payment methods for services. We provide a full package of documents for accounting statements. We provide services to both individuals and legal entities.
The conditions for the refund of payment in case of flight cancellation or in force majeure situations are prescribed in the contract and are negotiated individually. In many ways, they depend on the chosen business jet since operators and owners of aircraft set individual conditions for canceling flights. If this is our fault, then Cyprus Private Jets will fully refund the funds. If the passenger refuses to fly, we will do everything possible to ensure that the fine is minimal for you.
Cyprus Private Jets team of employees
The high expertise of Cyprus Private Jets among similar air brokers in Europe is primarily due to the professionalism of our employees. Each member of our close-knit team has specialized education and extensive experience in business aviation. We have unique contacts with operators and owners of aircraft based at the airports of Larnaca and Paphos. Due to this, our clients have access to exclusive booking conditions for business jets and the possibility of urgent departures on the day of the request.
In addition to expertise in aviation, when choosing employees, we pay attention to the breadth of views and the way of thinking of candidates. That is why our employees are real like-minded people who are interested in VIP tourism, sports, technology, and innovation. Cyprus Private Jets employs people who are interested in active development in business aviation and related industries. We are open to new experiences and a flexible approach to solving tasks. The company's employees speak leading European languages (English, German, French, Russian, and Greek). Contracts and additional documentation are provided in English. The successful work of the company is confirmed by official certificates and awards, which can be found in the presentation on the website. We always take care of the comfort of our customers and try to make sure that they get the most pleasant flight experience.
Our company is always open for constructive communication and dialogue. You can ask your questions, express wishes and evaluate the work of our employees by writing directly to the heads of departments:
Vanessa Walsh - Head of the Limassol office (email: email@example.com).
Simon Allen - Head of the Larnaca office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Nicolas Andreou - Head of the Paphos office (email: email@example.com).
Edgars Ozols - Head of the Riga office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Sharon Wiggins - Head of the Hamburg office (email: email@example.com).
Catherine Chapman - Executive Director (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Richard Blake - Founder and CEO (email: email@example.com).
You can contact the company management or send a request for a flight through the online form on the website:
Company offices in Cyprus
Cyprus Private Jets is represented by three operating offices - in Limassol, Paphos and Larnaca. In addition, we have two international offices in Riga and Hamburg. We ask you to coordinate the time of the visit in advance so that we can prepare all the necessary documents for issuing a pass. If you plan to arrive by car, please tell us the number of your car and we will reserve a place for you in the underground parking.
We want to emphasize that we are not limited to our offices. The philosophy of our company is a flexible and individual approach to each client. Therefore, we are always ready to meet in a place convenient for you or arrange a flight remotely.
Company office in Limassol
Address: Porto Bello Business, Siafi 1 Limassol, 3041 Kioproulouzate, Limassol, Cyprus
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 6:30 to 00:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Company office in Paphos
Address: 8061 Pafos International Airport, Pafos, Cyprus (Διεθνής Αερολιμένας Πάφου)
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 7:00 to 23:30.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Company office in Larnaca
Address: 6650 Larnaka International Airport, Larnaka, Cyprus (Διεθνής Αερολιμένας Λάρνακας)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 7:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office: