Flying in a private jet with a cat
Flights with cats and other types of pets on private planes are gaining more and more popularity among our customers. This method has proven to be the safest, fastest and calmest option for transporting a pet to another country.
Cyprus Private Jets organizes flights across Europe on business jets, and we will be happy to find a suitable liner for you, where you can place a cat in the cabin beside you. Fortunately, the Pet-Friendly trend is gaining momentum, and more and more business aviation operators and private owners are allowing you to take a pet on board.
At the same time, it is worth considering that the flight with a cat has its own characteristics that need to be taken into account at the stage of application consideration. The air brokers of our company are well versed in the current rules for the transportation of pets to Cyprus, as well as within the EU countries. Experts will provide you with comprehensive assistance in collecting documents, booking an airplane, and organizing the flight itself. We are always ready to advise you on this issue and will provide assistance in obtaining veterinary passports, permits, and necessary certificates.
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
We will quickly calculate the cost of a private flight
The convenience of flights on business aviation planes
Mandatory requirements have been developed for the carriage of cats in the cabin on civil aviation aircraft. In particular, a pet weighing over 8 kg will not be taken on board, it will be able to travel only in the luggage compartment. A passenger with a cat is sold tickets only for certain seats in the cabin. The airline has the right to refuse to transport an animal if at least one of the above points is not observed.
Business aviation offers more flexible conditions for flights with animals. In the cabin of a business jet, the customer of the flight can transfer the largest cat, and the entire space is at the full disposal of passengers. Cyprus Private Jets company provides comprehensive assistance in organizing a flight to Europe or Cyprus. Our lawyers have the most up-to-date information about the rules of regional and international flights with pets. When applying for a flight with a cat, the aviation consultant will provide the client with a list of those documents that need to be collected for the animal and, if necessary, will help to arrange them.
Air broker also offers additional services – transfer, individual meals on board for passengers and cats, booking rooms in those hotels where pets are allowed. We will be able to provide information about local laws, for example, what is prohibited in Cyprus for travelers with cats and dogs, in which places they cannot travel with them, and what needs to be taken into account when going on a flight.
International rules for air transportation of domestic cats
Transportation of cats abroad, even on a private plane, is subject to certain formalities. If you travel within one country, only a veterinary passport and rabies vaccination are sufficient for an animal. If a trip to another European country is planned with a cat, then the requirements will be tougher. First of all, you need to find out whether the import of a cat of your breed to the planned country is prohibited or not. Then you need to study all the rules of aviation services.
In most countries of the European Union, including Cyprus, domestic cats will be allowed if they have:
- Microchip. In Europe, animals with an ISO microchip are accepted, if your pet has a different one, then you need to take a scanner with you to read. The microchip has an individual alphanumeric code, according to which it is possible to establish the data of the owner of the animal, the breed of the cat, its age, and information about vaccination. The microchip code must be entered into an international database;
- International veterinary passport. The passport contains basic information about the animal, the date of the vaccines and their names, information about deworming;
- Rabies vaccination. Cats are given it within two weeks after taking anthelmintic drugs. In the background of parasites, antibodies to the rabies virus may not be developed, so deworming is a mandatory item. It should be borne in mind that according to the rules of international transportation, at least 21 days must pass after rabies vaccination before departure (in some states, this period may be longer);
- A test confirming the presence of antibodies to rabies. Testing is carried out within 2-3 days before departure in the laboratory that has an official permit to conduct such a service.
The information in the international veterinary passport must be duplicated in English. In addition, an Animal Health Certificate (ANS) is issued for cats before traveling abroad on any type of transport. It contains all the information about the pet, including the microchip code, as well as information about the owner. The ANS must be received no earlier than 10 days before the flight, the document is considered valid for 4 months.
If a flight with a cat is planned to Ireland, Great Britain. Holland or Norway, then you should first give your pet pills against parasites of the genus Echinococcus multilocularis. They are prescribed by a veterinarian, anthelmintic treatment is carried out no later than within a day before departure but not earlier than 120 hours.
Cats from Malaysia cannot be introduced to Cyprus if they do not have a test confirming a negative reaction to ELISA and IgG. It is forbidden to import cats from Australia to the island if they lived in those regions where cases of the Hendra virus were recorded within 2 months before departure from the country.
If the cat belongs to rare breeds, then you need to additionally take an export permit from the international organization CITES. If such an animal is transported secretly, then aviation services can regard it as contraband.
Private flight prices
Aviation broker "Cyprus Private Jets" provides business aviation services in Cyprus. We specialize in private flights to Europe and CIS countries. For 14 years of successful work, the company has managed to accumulate extensive experience and capabilities for the implementation of aviation tasks of any complexity. More than 7,900 business jets of various types are available to customers: long-haul, turboprop, light and large airliners. The company's experts will help you choose the right private jet for you, based on the flight route, budget and client's wishes. We will offer you from 3 to 7 optimal options and tell you about the features of each of them. If you do not like any of the offers, we will correct the initial data and continue to search for the best option for you. The company "Cyprus Private Jets" works with its own unique base of private jets, which has no analogues. It combines 3 European and 1 Cypriot catalogs, which are complemented by our own well-established contacts with operators and owners of business jets. In addition, our database includes Empty Legs and Jet Sharing flights, which allows you to find various flight options based on your budget and preferences. We work according to European business aviation standards and guarantee an individual approach.
If you want to know the cost of a private jet flight on a given route, you can send a request to email@example.com or call +35796346595. WhatsApp and Telegram messengers are also available. The operator will answer you as soon as possible. All calculations and consultations are made free of charge and do not oblige you to anything. If you want to know any additional information, please indicate the flight route (airport of departure and arrival), dates, number of passengers and wishes for the aircraft. You can also find out the approximate price online, use a special calculator directly on the site:
The exact cost of the aircraft can be calculated only after clarifying all the wishes of the client, choosing the aircraft and agreeing on all the details of the flight. We will calculate the cost of the flight for free and offer you several options, taking into account the budget you specified. On average, the calculation and search for a suitable aircraft takes from 30 to 70 minutes. However, in emergency cases, it is possible to make urgent online payments in 15-20 minutes. We will be happy to assist you!
Price for 1 hour flight, depending on the type of private jet:
- Very Light Jets - price per hour from 2500 €, flight time up to 2 hours 30 minutes, 4-5 passengers;
- Light Jets - price per hour from 3000 €, flight time up to 2 hours 45 minutes - 3 hours 30 minutes, 5-8 passengers;
- Super Light Jets - price per hour from 4000 €, flight time up to 3 hours 45 minutes - 4 hours 30 minutes, 6-8 passengers;
- Midsize Jets - price per hour from 5000 €, flight time up to 4 hours 30 minutes - 5 hours 30 minutes, 6-9 passengers;
- Super Midsize Jets - price per hour from 6000 €, flight time up to 5 hours 30 minutes - 6 hours 30 minutes, 7-9 passengers;
- Large Jets - price per hour from 7000 €, flight time up to 6 hours 30 minutes - 7 hours 30 minutes, 10-12 passengers;
- Super Large Jets - price per hour from 8500 €, flight time up to 7 hours 50 minutes - 10 hours, 12-15 passengers;
- Long Range Jets - price per hour from 9500 €, flight time up to 10 - 14 hours, 12-15 passengers.
Prices are for the entire cabin/aircraft. Passenger tax, airport taxes and overnight expenses are not included.
Prices for international private flights
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dubai (United Arab Emirates) ~ 19 400 to 43 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Belgrade (Serbia) ~ 13 900 to 32 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sofia (Bulgaria) ~ 11 400 to 33 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tirana (Albania) ~ 12 700 to 30 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zagreb (Croatia) ~ 16 300 to 37 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Copenhagen (Denmark) ~ 22 700 to 50 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Krakow (Poland) ~ 17 100 to 39 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rotterdam (Netherlands) ~ 24 100 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Vilnius (Lithuania) ~ 9 000 to 42 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dortmund (Germany) ~ 22 500 to 49 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Gothenburg (Sweden) ~ 24 000 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Antwerp (Belgium) ~ 23 800 to 52 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Skopje (Macedonia) ~ 11 900 to 35 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Reykjavik (Iceland) ~ 37 600 to 80 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dubrovnik (Croatia) ~ 13 900 to 32 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Innsbruck (Austria) ~ 19 100 to 43 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Ibiza (Spain) ~ 23 300 to 51 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Barcelona (Spain) ~ 23 000 to 31 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Malaga (Spain) ~ 27 100 to 59 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Madrid (Spain) ~ 26 300 to 57 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zaragoza (Spain) ~ 24 800 to 54 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sevilla (Spain) ~ 27 900 to 60 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Palma de Mallorca (Spain) ~ 22 500 to 49 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tenerife (Spain) ~ 36 600 to 78 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Nice (France) ~ 28 900 to 65 000;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Marseille (France) ~ 21 300 to 47 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Paris (France) ~ 24 000 to 52 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lyon (France) ~ 21 800 to 48 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Grenoble (France) ~ 21 600 to 48 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Cannes (France) ~ 20 300 to 45 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Chambery (France) ~ 21 400 to 47 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sion (Switzerland) ~ 20 800 to 46 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Saint-Tropez (France) ~ 20 600 to 46 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Monaco (Monaco) ~ 28 900 to 65 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rome (Italy) ~ 16 800 to 38 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Milan (Italy) ~ 19 900 to 44 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Olbia (Italy) ~ 18 400 to 41 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Turin (Italy) ~ 20 300 to 45 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Naples (Italy) ~ 15 600 to 36 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Venice (Italy) ~ 20 000 to 33 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Florence (Italy) ~ 18 100 to 41 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Munich (Germany) ~ 19 400 to 43 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Berlin (Germany) ~ 20 600 to 46 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Cologne (Germany) ~ 22 500 to 49 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Hamburg (Germany) ~ 22 600 to 50 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Frankfurt (Germany) ~ 21 200 to 45 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Leipzig (Germany) ~ 20 300 to 45 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Düsseldorf (Germany) ~ 22 800 to 50 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Stuttgart (Germany) ~ 20 700 to 46 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Male (Maldives island) ~ 41 400 to 86 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Seychelles (Seychelles island) ~ 37 900 to 81 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bahamas (Bahamas island) ~ 78 000 to 159 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Denpasar (Bali) ~ 75 100 to 153 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - GOA (India) ~ 35 000 to 75 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Helsinki (Finland) ~ 23 300 to 51 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Espoo (Finland) ~ 22 500 to 50 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tampere (Finland) ~ 24 400 to 53 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - London (United Kingdom) ~ 25 900 to 56 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Birmingham (United Kingdom) ~ 27 000 to 58 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Glasgow (Scotland) ~ 29 100 to 63 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dublin (Ireland) ~ 29 200 to 63 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Geneva (Switzerland) ~ 19 600 to 75 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zurich (Switzerland) ~ 20 600 to 46 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bern (Switzerland) ~ 20 900 to 46 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Brussels (Belgium) ~ 23 700 to 52 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Amsterdam (Netherlands) ~ 24 100 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Riga (Latvia) ~ 31 500 to 43 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Warsaw (Poland) ~ 18 200 to 41 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Astana (Kazakhstan) ~ 27 700 to 60 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Astana (Kazakhstan) ~ 27 700 to 60 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Almaty (Kazakhstan) ~ 29 900 to 64 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tbilisi (Georgia) ~ 11 500 to 33 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Prague (Czechia) ~ 19 000 to 43 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Budapest (Hungary) ~ 15 700 to 36 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Vienna (Austria) ~ 17 200 to 39 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Stockholm (Sweden) ~ 23 600 to 52 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Oslo (Norway) ~ 25 900 to 56 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tivat (Montenegro) ~ 13 600 to 32 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lisbon (Portugal) ~ 29 800 to 64 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Madeira (Portugal) ~ 35 500 to 76 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Athens (Greece) ~ 9 500 to 25 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Istanbul (Turkey) ~ 8 500 to 26 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Antalya (Turkey) ~ 14 000 to 44 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Doha (Qatar) ~ 17 100 to 39 100;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tel Aviv (Israel) ~ 5 000 to 16 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Miami (United States) ~ 78 800 to 160 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - New York (United States) ~ 67 700 to 135 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Las Vegas (United States) ~ 84 100 to 171 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Los Angeles (United States) ~ 89 300 to 182 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Toronto (Canada) ~ 69 100 to 138 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tokyo (Japan) ~ 69 900 to 142 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Beijing (China) ~ 53 600 to 111 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Macau (China) ~ 60 600 to 120 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Shanghai (China) ~ 62 000 to 123 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Guangzhou (China) ~ 59 900 to 119 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Hong Kong (China) ~ 60 700 to 121 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Pattaya (Thailand) ~ 54 200 to 112 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bangkok (Thailand) ~ 53 400 to 110 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) ~ 61 300 to 122 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Singapore ~ 63 200 to 126 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dominican Republic ~ 73 400 to 155 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Havana (Cuba) ~ 72 300 to 159 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Mexico (Mexico City) ~ 91 800 to 192 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sao Paulo (Brazil) ~ 80 900 to 165 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) ~ 78 900 to 160 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lima (Peru) ~ 95 100 to 198 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Santiago (Chile) ~ 99 200 to 207 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Buenos Aires (Argentina) ~ 92 400 to 193 400 EUR;
* The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private Challenger 605 or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
What affects the cost of the flight?
The key price-forming factor in business aviation is the class of the business jet and the year of its release. The cost of flying on the newest aircraft with innovative equipment will be more expensive than on older models. The second most important element is the route and its distance.
Moreover, other equally important factors affect the final cost:
- The price of a flight hour, it most often depends on the season;
- Flight routes – intercontinental flights are much more expensive than European ones;
- The need for de-icing treatment of the aircraft body;
- Chartering the aircraft in the parking lot while waiting for passengers;
- Features of airport service. VIP service involves the involvement of employees who will provide all possible assistance at the airport and help to go through all the procedures before the flight. This is very convenient and reduces the waiting time, but also increases the cost of the service;
- Requirements for catering on board. Ordering restaurant dishes, especially exotic ones, also increases the cost of a charter flight.
The price of the flight increases in proportion to the additional services ordered. Transfer, booking of accommodation, special interior design require the involvement of additional resources, which affects the final cost of a business jet flight. However, all prices are fixed in the contract at the stage of approval. You can get the exact figures from your personal manager after processing the application. You can also use the online calculator on the website, but its data are indicative.
If you fly frequently, know your planned budget for the flight and don't want to waste time choosing an aircraft, take advantage of our advantageous package deals. We have prepared 4 optimal flight options that fully include a full range of business aviation services. Each client will be able to choose the appropriate option based on the goals and the planned route. Our air brokers will tell you in detail about each package and help you choose the best one for your tasks.
1) Connect Package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 4000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 2 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 4 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Embraer Phenom 100, Embraer Phenom 300, Cesna CJ 1, Cesna CJ 2, Cesna CJ 3.
This package belongs to budget options and is ideal for flights within Europe. The Connect Package is often chosen for short one-day trips over short distances. You will get all the benefits of business aviation, without overpaying.
2) Premium Package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 8000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 3,5-4 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 6 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Cesna Citation XLS+, Hawker 750, Hawker 800 XP.
This package is the most balanced in terms of price and quality. The Premium Package is ideal for flights within Europe, short to medium distances. Clients note that this package is optimally suited for the case when an individual flight is needed without additional expenses.
3) Luxe Package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 20000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 6 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 18 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Legacy 500, Legacy 600, Legacy 650, Challenger 604, Challenger 605, Challenger 650, Gulfstream 200, Gulfstream 280.
This package features more comfortable private jets, which are ideal for long flights over long distances. With the Luxe Package, you can travel non-stop from Cyprus to any part of Europe. In addition, business jets of this category are suitable for transcontinental flights.
4) Elite package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 45000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 14 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 15 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Falcon 7X, Gulfstream 550, Gulfstream 650, etc.
This package is the most premium and includes the highest level of service and comfort. The private jets included in the Elite package are ideal for long-haul flights to other continents. You will be able to enjoy all the benefits of business aviation, without restrictions.
Booking a charter flight with "Cyprus Private Jets" means maximum comfort, absolute safety and efficient time management. You choose where and when to go, save time waiting for a flight and booking a ticket. It doesn't matter where you travel - in Europe or in the CIS, you will receive high-quality service for pilots and flight attendants, the most comfortable conditions on board.
The booking price includes:
- rental of a private jet with a pilot and crew;
- payment of slots and airport taxes along the entire route;
- standard VIP meals for passengers;
- round-the-clock informing the client or persons authorized by him about the progress of the flight;
- car parking at airports;
- use of the VIP terminal for waiting for a flight;
- any consultations with the air broker, as well as access to the cocierge service;
- fast customs and passport control services.
The aircraft rental price does not include:
- extending the airport's operating hours if necessary;
- mobile internet on board;
- exclusive meals that we will deliver from your favorite restaurants and cafes;
- accompaniment of doctors during medical flights;
- aircraft anti-icing treatment.
Rental price depending on the type of aircraft
The cost of a flight hour depending on the type of aircraft:
Very Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 2200 - 2500 €
- Pax: 2 - 4 passengers
- Range: 700 - 1400 nm
- Speed: 330 - 371 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:45 - 3:15 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.2 - 4.9 ft
- Baggage capacity: 15.8 - 65.3 ft3
- Price per Hour - 2500 - 3200 €
- Pax: 6 - 7 passengers
- Range: 1100 - 1900 nm
- Speed: 308 - 492 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:45 - 5:30 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
- Baggage capacity: 6.3 - 88.2 ft3
Super Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 3000 - 3500 €
- Pax: 7 - 8 passengers
- Range: 1700 - 1900 (nm)
- Speed: 383 - 465 KTAS
- Max flight time: 4:00 - 5:30 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
- Baggage capacity: 50 - 85 ft3
- Price per Hour - 3200 - 4500 €
- Pax: 8 - 9 passengers
- Range: 1300 - 3000 nm
- Speed: 374 - 470 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:30 - 8:00 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.8 - 5.9 ft
- Baggage capacity: 30.7 - 150 ft3
Super Midsize Jets
- Price per Hour - 4300 - 6500 €
- Pax: 8 - 10 passengers
- Range: 2400 - 4000 nm
- Speed: 375 - 530 KTAS
- Max flight time: 5:30 - 8:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 5.7 - 6.3 ft
- Baggage capacity: 50 - 155 ft3
- Price per Hour - 5500 - 8200 €
- Pax: 10 - 16 passengers
- Range: 3600 - 6000 nm
- Speed: 485 - 513 KTAS
- Max flight time: 3:00 - 13:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 5.9 - 6.2 ft
- Baggage capacity: 115 - 317.8 ft3
Ultra Long Range Jets
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 12500 €
- Pax: 12 - 16 passengers
- Range: 2500 - 6700 nm
- Speed: 368 - 516 KTAS
- Max flight time: 10:00 - 17:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 6.0 - 6.4 ft
- Baggage capacity: 140 - 325 ft3
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 15000 €
- Pax 16 - 50 passengers
- Range 3800 - 6100 nm
- Speed: 469 - 485 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:00 - 16:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 6.5 - 7.3 ft
- Baggage capacity: 127 - 5297 ft3
- Price per Hour - 1500 - 2800 €
- Pax: 3 - 8 passengers
- Range: 200 - 650 nm
- Speed: 96 - 190 KTAS
- Max flight time: 1:15 - 4:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 3.9 - 6.0 ft
- Baggage capacity: 0 - 88.3 ft3
Knowing the type of business liner and the number of hours in the sky, you can calculate the basic cost of the flight. However, you still need to add 30% for fuel, 20% for parking, 15% for crew work, about 5% for air navigation services. If you want to make the calculation process easier for you, we will take these nuances on ourselves and announce the final price to you. And if necessary, we will provide full details, broken down by specific services.
Examples of completed business aviation flights
|Larnaca — Rome||Citation XLS+||12||20 000 €|
|Larnaca — Geneva||Phenom 300E||9||31 000 €|
|Larnaca — Olbia||Hawker 750||8||29 000 €|
|Paphos — Chambery||Piper M600||5||21 000 €|
|Paphos — Munich||Global 6000||14||34 000 €|
|Larnaca — Lyon||Challenger 350||9||41 000 €|
|Larnaca — Nice||Challenger 604||11||39 000 €|
|Larnaca — Athens||Pilatus PC12 NGX||8||11 000 €|
|Paphos — Tel Aviv||Falcon 2000LX||10||23 000 €|
|Larnaca — Cannes||Citation CJ3+||7||25 000 €|
|Larnaca — Brussels||Citation XLS Gen 2||8||35 000 €|
|Paphos — Almaty||Challenger 605||12||55 000 €|
|Larnaca — Krakow||Learjet 60XR||7||34 000 €|
|Larnaca — London||Legacy 500||10||40 000 €|
|Larnaca — Paris||Citation XLS+||9||25 000 €|
|Larnaca — Berlin||Learjet 75||9||32 000 €|
|Paphos — Copenhagen||Challenger 604||11||40 000 €|
|Larnaca — Madrid||Citation CJ4 Gen2||8||41 000 €|
|Paphos — Amsterdam||Challenger 300||9||45 000 €|
|Larnaca — Salzburg||Global 6000||14||36 000 €|
|Larnaca — Malta||Phenom 300E||9||26 000 €|
|Larnaca — Stockholm||Challenger 604||11||40 000 €|
|Larnaca — Maldives||Legacy 650||13||85 000 €|
|Paphos — Seychelles||Challenger 350||8||85 000 €|
|Larnaca — Phuket||Challenger 605||12||94 000 €|
|Larnaca — Helsinki||Phenom 300||9||30 000 €|
|Larnaca — Madeira||Gulfstream G-280||10||68 000 €|
|Paphos — Monaco||Citation Latitude||9||34 000 €|
|Larnaca — Birmingham||Challenger 350||9||46 000 €|
|Paphos — Turku||Challenger 604||11||44 000 €|
Important rules for the transportation of cats in business aviation
All the rules of civil aviation apply to flying with a cat by business jet. You will also need to prepare a package of documents, undergo vaccination and antiparasitic treatment. In the cabin of the aircraft, a pet can be transported regardless of its weight. A carrier will be required for the flight, it must be made according to international standards. The carrier should be well-ventilated with a waterproof bottom and of such a size that the animal can move in it calmly and stand up to its full height. The carrier must be securely closed.
Unlike civil aviation aircraft, a cat can be released in the cabin of a business jet. However, it should be borne in mind that pets are curious, so they can get to places from where it will be difficult to get them. Therefore, it is best to let it walk around the salon on a harness, securely holding and controlling the entire process.
In order for the animal to survive the flight without unnecessary stress, it is advisable to listen to the following recommendations:
- You need to buy a flight carrier within at least 2-3 weeks in advance and put it at home. During this time, the cat will get used to the cage, it will be saturated with home smells, that is, it will already be familiar to the animal;
- It is advisable to take your favorite cat toy and put it in a carrier during the flight;
- It is necessary to feed the pet within 3-4 hours before departure, and the cat needs to have a walk immediately before boarding.
During the flight, especially if it lasts no more than 5-7 hours, it is not necessary to feed the cat since vomiting may occur from overloads at altitude. However, you need to water your pet more often, but in small portions. If the cat does not tolerate travel well or is prone to stress, then you should consult with a veterinarian about the possibility of giving sedatives.
What breeds of cats are prohibited from air transportation?
It is forbidden to carry rare breeds of cats on civil airlines and business jets unless they have a special permit for export from a European country. Moreover, they won't take a cat on board:
- if its age is less than 6 months;
- if it is pregnant or has just got pregnant;
- if it has serious diseases requiring continuous treatment.
However, Cyprus Private Jets is ready to arrange a flight with a cat suffering from a serious illness to another country or city for treatment or surgery. In such cases, it is usually necessary to have an accompanying veterinarian who will provide appropriate assistance to the animal in the air.
Before the flight, you should definitely get a preliminary consultation with a veterinarian if your cat belongs to brachycephalic breeds. These are Persian, Himalayan, Scottish, and British breeds. They differ not only by a flattened nose but also by the special structure of the respiratory system, as a result of which they often develop respiratory failure and suffocation. The symptoms often increase with stress and overload, which is typical for airplane flights. If you want to avoid it, veterinarians may prescribe certain drugs.
agreeing on additional services
and making payments
about the flight,
all the details
the VIP terminal
of the airport
at the appointed time
What documents need to be prepared?
When renting a business jet for a flight with a cat, you do not need to buy a separate ticket since the client books the plane in full. However, the animal will need all the documents that will be required during an inspection at the airport. The Cyprus Private Jets aviation consultant will definitely check their availability before the flight and, if necessary, will help to issue the missing permits and certificates.
Features of transportation of cats on board a private plane
As it has already been mentioned, a cat will need a carrier – the animal feels calmer in a limited and familiar space with home smells, and the owner can pet and calm it at any time.
Cyprus Private Jets will select a business jet that will have the most suitable conditions for the animal. The presence of an air conditioner in the cabin, a noise reduction system, climate control, soft light, and the absence of strong vibration allows you to create an atmosphere in which the cat will worry less. We are also ready to offer the delivery of cat food or diet food and restaurant meals for business jet passengers. In addition, we will coordinate the presence of an animal on board with the crew in advance and select guides on board who will be able to help you make a comfortable flight.
Sometimes the cat needs to be sent to another country or city separately. In this case, we will provide support – the employee will constantly be near the animal and follow the recommendations given by the pet owner.
Veterinary control at airports in Cyprus
International flights to Cyprus arrive at 2 airports – Larnaca and Paphos. Travelers with animals will need to pass veterinary control at these airports. The veterinary services of Larnaca and Paphos need to be notified that you are arriving on the island with a cat, dog, or other animal. It should be done in advance, approximately 48 hours before the flight. You can do this by phone or by sending an email to:
- In Larnaca, a phone number for communication + 357 24 30275 / 276, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Pathos of bodies. + 357 26 306 269, e-mail - email@example.com
Prior notification of veterinary services guarantees that a specialist will already be waiting for you and your pet at the airport in the customs inspection area, who will check the documents and give permission for the import of the cat. You will have to pay for the inspection separately, the cost of the service is from 40 to 60 euros.
Cyprus Private Jets will be able to arrange a flight with a cat so that it passes without incident, and passengers and animals will be satisfied with the flight. We are open to tasks of any complexity and are ready to provide customers with a full range of business aviation services.
Terms of payment and refund if necessary
You can pay for a private flight using an invoice, bank transfer, or card. We try to be as flexible as possible, and in some cases, we will be able to accept payment in cash or using cryptocurrency. The company guarantees the preservation of the client's personal data and is always ready to consider alternative payment methods for services. We provide a full package of documents for accounting statements. We provide services to both individuals and legal entities.
The conditions for the refund of payment in case of flight cancellation or in force majeure situations are prescribed in the contract and are negotiated individually. In many ways, they depend on the chosen business jet since operators and owners of aircraft set individual conditions for canceling flights. If this is our fault, then Cyprus Private Jets will fully refund the funds. If the passenger refuses to fly, we will do everything possible to ensure that the fine is minimal for you.
Cyprus Private Jets team of employees
The high expertise of Cyprus Private Jets among similar air brokers in Europe is primarily due to the professionalism of our employees. Each member of our close-knit team has specialized education and extensive experience in business aviation. We have unique contacts with operators and owners of aircraft based at the airports of Larnaca and Paphos. Due to this, our clients have access to exclusive booking conditions for business jets and the possibility of urgent departures on the day of the request.
In addition to expertise in aviation, when choosing employees, we pay attention to the breadth of views and the way of thinking of candidates. That is why our employees are real like-minded people who are interested in VIP tourism, sports, technology, and innovation. Cyprus Private Jets employs people who are interested in active development in business aviation and related industries. We are open to new experiences and a flexible approach to solving tasks. The company's employees speak leading European languages (English, German, French, Russian, and Greek). Contracts and additional documentation are provided in English. The successful work of the company is confirmed by official certificates and awards, which can be found in the presentation on the website. We always take care of the comfort of our customers and try to make sure that they get the most pleasant flight experience.
Our company is always open for constructive communication and dialogue. You can ask your questions, express wishes and evaluate the work of our employees by writing directly to the heads of departments:
Vanessa Walsh - Head of the Limassol office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Simon Allen - Head of the Larnaca office (email: email@example.com).
Nicolas Andreou - Head of the Paphos office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Edgars Ozols - Head of the Riga office (email: email@example.com).
Sharon Wiggins - Head of the Hamburg office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Catherine Chapman - Executive Director (email: email@example.com).
Richard Blake - Founder and CEO (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can contact the company management or send a request for a flight through the online form on the website:
Company offices in Cyprus
Cyprus Private Jets is represented by three operating offices - in Limassol, Paphos and Larnaca. In addition, we have two international offices in Riga and Hamburg. We ask you to coordinate the time of the visit in advance so that we can prepare all the necessary documents for issuing a pass. If you plan to arrive by car, please tell us the number of your car and we will reserve a place for you in the underground parking.
We want to emphasize that we are not limited to our offices. The philosophy of our company is a flexible and individual approach to each client. Therefore, we are always ready to meet in a place convenient for you or arrange a flight remotely.
Company office in Limassol
Address: Porto Bello Business, Siafi 1 Limassol, 3041 Kioproulouzate, Limassol, Cyprus
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 6:30 to 00:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Company office in Paphos
Address: 8061 Pafos International Airport, Pafos, Cyprus (Διεθνής Αερολιμένας Πάφου)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 7:00 to 23:30.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Company office in Larnaca
Address: 6650 Larnaka International Airport, Larnaka, Cyprus (Διεθνής Αερολιμένας Λάρνακας)
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 7:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office: