Private Jets at Larnaca Airport
In Cyprus, international aircraft flights are served by two airports – Larnaca and Paphos. Cyprus Private Jets company offers a range of business aviation services in these air hubs for our clients. Passengers are served in VIP terminals and can count on all possible assistance from the air broker. The main air gate of the republic is considered to be Larnaca – this airport is designed to serve up to 7.5 people per year.
Features of Larnaca Airport
Larnaca International Airport is 4.5 km from the city of the same name. The closest aviation hub to such popular resorts of Cyprus as Protaras, Limassol, Ayia Napa, Nicosia. IATA Airport Code: LCA, ICAO: LCLK. The runway is paved with a length of 3 thousand meters. According to the characteristics and technical capabilities of Larnaca, it is suitable for receiving aircraft of all types, including business jets.
The airport began its operation in 1975. However, it acquired international status only in 2009 after a large-scale reconstruction. The modernization affected the terminal building, the runway, and the entire territory of the complex. Now, the area of Larnaca is more than 100,000 meters. The old building has been converted into a separate Skylink Service VIP terminal, serving international delegations, charter flights, and business jets of business aviation.
The new two-storey terminal building accommodates everything that is necessary for passenger service according to modern standards. There are 16 telescopic ladders, 75 check-in counters, and 8 of them are designed for self-registration. The building has many cafes, children's play areas, VIP halls, recreation, and work areas. Duty-free shops are open most of the day, there are tourist offices, storage rooms, separate rooms for swaddling and feeding babies. There are short-term and long-term parking, car rental stations on the territory. The entire territory of the airport is designed to serve passengers with disabilities. If necessary, airport employees provide assistance to citizens with limited mobility, but it is advisable to request the service in advance, that is, within 1-2 days before departure.
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
We will quickly calculate the cost of a private flight
Features of the Skylink Service VIP Terminal
The Larnaca VIP Terminal, rebuilt from an old building, was opened in 2010. The modernization has affected not only the decoration but also the introduction of modern technologies. The total budget spent on reconstruction amounted to more than 1 million euros. The creators and developers of the VIP terminal focused on the comfort and safety of guests. The converted building is designed to receive high-ranking clients and business aviation passengers. The terminal accepts flights from European and Asian countries, America, CIS countries.
As for capacity, the lounge is designed for a simultaneous stay of 60 people. There is everything you need to make the time before the flight unnoticed. The innovative design includes granite and wood finishes, comfortable furniture is installed in the halls – leather sofas, armchairs, tables, there are separate areas for work. The terminal is open around the clock, and all services are concentrated in it, thanks to which flights are not delayed, and planes depart strictly on schedule, including:
- Immigration and Customs Service;
- Car rental office;
- Aircraft Security Service;
- Refueling of air transport;
- Credit points;
- Brokerage services.
The VIP terminal has a play area for children, there are separate rooms for pilots and flight attendants to relax with a shower. Wi-Fi is available all around the territory, the latest TVs and media systems are installed. There is a separate hall for conferences and meetings, as well as a separate room in which only the first persons of foreign states are accepted. If necessary, a summit meeting can be organized at Skylink Service. There is a separate room for transmitting information to media representatives.
The terminal has cafes and restaurants and an area with drinks and snacks. All visitors enter the building only after passing through the counter with a metal detector. There is always a guard inside the Skylink Service, and you can also hire personal security personnel for the duration of your stay. In the terminal, much attention is paid to privacy issues – guests can be sure that no outsiders will know about their stay at Larnaca Airport.
The VIP terminal serves both very light business jets and such large airliners as, for example, Airbus 340 and Boeing 747. There is a parking lot where their maintenance, cabin treatment, refueling are carried out. Thanks to the well-coordinated work of all terminal services, customers are always in a comfortable environment, and the basic formalities are completed in just a few minutes.
Private flight prices
Aviation broker "Cyprus Private Jets" provides business aviation services in Cyprus. We specialize in private flights to Europe and CIS countries. For 14 years of successful work, the company has managed to accumulate extensive experience and capabilities for the implementation of aviation tasks of any complexity. More than 7,900 business jets of various types are available to customers: long-haul, turboprop, light and large airliners. The company's experts will help you choose the right private jet for you, based on the flight route, budget and client's wishes. We will offer you from 3 to 7 optimal options and tell you about the features of each of them. If you do not like any of the offers, we will correct the initial data and continue to search for the best option for you. The company "Cyprus Private Jets" works with its own unique base of private jets, which has no analogues. It combines 3 European and 1 Cypriot catalogs, which are complemented by our own well-established contacts with operators and owners of business jets. In addition, our database includes Empty Legs and Jet Sharing flights, which allows you to find various flight options based on your budget and preferences. We work according to European business aviation standards and guarantee an individual approach.
If you want to know the cost of a private jet flight on a given route, you can send a request to email@example.com or call +35796346595. WhatsApp and Telegram messengers are also available. The operator will answer you as soon as possible. All calculations and consultations are made free of charge and do not oblige you to anything. If you want to know any additional information, please indicate the flight route (airport of departure and arrival), dates, number of passengers and wishes for the aircraft. You can also find out the approximate price online, use a special calculator directly on the site:
The exact cost of the aircraft can be calculated only after clarifying all the wishes of the client, choosing the aircraft and agreeing on all the details of the flight. We will calculate the cost of the flight for free and offer you several options, taking into account the budget you specified. On average, the calculation and search for a suitable aircraft takes from 30 to 70 minutes. However, in emergency cases, it is possible to make urgent online payments in 15-20 minutes. We will be happy to assist you!
Price for 1 hour flight, depending on the type of private jet:
- Very Light Jets - price per hour from 2500 €, flight time up to 2 hours 30 minutes, 4-5 passengers;
- Light Jets - price per hour from 3000 €, flight time up to 2 hours 45 minutes - 3 hours 30 minutes, 5-8 passengers;
- Super Light Jets - price per hour from 4000 €, flight time up to 3 hours 45 minutes - 4 hours 30 minutes, 6-8 passengers;
- Midsize Jets - price per hour from 5000 €, flight time up to 4 hours 30 minutes - 5 hours 30 minutes, 6-9 passengers;
- Super Midsize Jets - price per hour from 6000 €, flight time up to 5 hours 30 minutes - 6 hours 30 minutes, 7-9 passengers;
- Large Jets - price per hour from 7000 €, flight time up to 6 hours 30 minutes - 7 hours 30 minutes, 10-12 passengers;
- Super Large Jets - price per hour from 8500 €, flight time up to 7 hours 50 minutes - 10 hours, 12-15 passengers;
- Long Range Jets - price per hour from 9500 €, flight time up to 10 - 14 hours, 12-15 passengers.
Prices are for the entire cabin/aircraft. Passenger tax, airport taxes and overnight expenses are not included.
Prices for international private flights
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dubai (United Arab Emirates) ~ 19 400 to 43 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Belgrade (Serbia) ~ 13 900 to 32 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sofia (Bulgaria) ~ 11 400 to 33 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tirana (Albania) ~ 12 700 to 30 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zagreb (Croatia) ~ 16 300 to 37 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Copenhagen (Denmark) ~ 22 700 to 50 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Krakow (Poland) ~ 17 100 to 39 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rotterdam (Netherlands) ~ 24 100 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Vilnius (Lithuania) ~ 9 000 to 42 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dortmund (Germany) ~ 22 500 to 49 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Gothenburg (Sweden) ~ 24 000 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Antwerp (Belgium) ~ 23 800 to 52 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Skopje (Macedonia) ~ 11 900 to 35 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Reykjavik (Iceland) ~ 37 600 to 80 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dubrovnik (Croatia) ~ 13 900 to 32 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Innsbruck (Austria) ~ 19 100 to 43 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Ibiza (Spain) ~ 23 300 to 51 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Barcelona (Spain) ~ 23 000 to 31 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Malaga (Spain) ~ 27 100 to 59 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Madrid (Spain) ~ 26 300 to 57 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zaragoza (Spain) ~ 24 800 to 54 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sevilla (Spain) ~ 27 900 to 60 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Palma de Mallorca (Spain) ~ 22 500 to 49 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tenerife (Spain) ~ 36 600 to 78 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Nice (France) ~ 28 900 to 65 000;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Marseille (France) ~ 21 300 to 47 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Paris (France) ~ 24 000 to 52 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lyon (France) ~ 21 800 to 48 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Grenoble (France) ~ 21 600 to 48 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Cannes (France) ~ 20 300 to 45 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Chambery (France) ~ 21 400 to 47 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sion (Switzerland) ~ 20 800 to 46 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Saint-Tropez (France) ~ 20 600 to 46 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Monaco (Monaco) ~ 28 900 to 65 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rome (Italy) ~ 16 800 to 38 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Milan (Italy) ~ 19 900 to 44 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Olbia (Italy) ~ 18 400 to 41 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Turin (Italy) ~ 20 300 to 45 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Naples (Italy) ~ 15 600 to 36 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Venice (Italy) ~ 20 000 to 33 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Florence (Italy) ~ 18 100 to 41 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Munich (Germany) ~ 19 400 to 43 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Berlin (Germany) ~ 20 600 to 46 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Cologne (Germany) ~ 22 500 to 49 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Hamburg (Germany) ~ 22 600 to 50 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Frankfurt (Germany) ~ 21 200 to 45 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Leipzig (Germany) ~ 20 300 to 45 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Düsseldorf (Germany) ~ 22 800 to 50 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Stuttgart (Germany) ~ 20 700 to 46 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Male (Maldives island) ~ 41 400 to 86 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Seychelles (Seychelles island) ~ 37 900 to 81 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bahamas (Bahamas island) ~ 78 000 to 159 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Denpasar (Bali) ~ 75 100 to 153 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - GOA (India) ~ 35 000 to 75 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Helsinki (Finland) ~ 23 300 to 51 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Espoo (Finland) ~ 22 500 to 50 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tampere (Finland) ~ 24 400 to 53 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - London (United Kingdom) ~ 25 900 to 56 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Birmingham (United Kingdom) ~ 27 000 to 58 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Glasgow (Scotland) ~ 29 100 to 63 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dublin (Ireland) ~ 29 200 to 63 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Geneva (Switzerland) ~ 19 600 to 75 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zurich (Switzerland) ~ 20 600 to 46 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bern (Switzerland) ~ 20 900 to 46 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Brussels (Belgium) ~ 23 700 to 52 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Amsterdam (Netherlands) ~ 24 100 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Riga (Latvia) ~ 31 500 to 43 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Warsaw (Poland) ~ 18 200 to 41 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Astana (Kazakhstan) ~ 27 700 to 60 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Astana (Kazakhstan) ~ 27 700 to 60 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Almaty (Kazakhstan) ~ 29 900 to 64 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tbilisi (Georgia) ~ 11 500 to 33 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Prague (Czechia) ~ 19 000 to 43 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Budapest (Hungary) ~ 15 700 to 36 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Vienna (Austria) ~ 17 200 to 39 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Stockholm (Sweden) ~ 23 600 to 52 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Oslo (Norway) ~ 25 900 to 56 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tivat (Montenegro) ~ 13 600 to 32 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lisbon (Portugal) ~ 29 800 to 64 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Madeira (Portugal) ~ 35 500 to 76 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Athens (Greece) ~ 9 500 to 25 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Istanbul (Turkey) ~ 8 500 to 26 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Antalya (Turkey) ~ 14 000 to 44 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Doha (Qatar) ~ 17 100 to 39 100;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tel Aviv (Israel) ~ 5 000 to 16 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Miami (United States) ~ 78 800 to 160 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - New York (United States) ~ 67 700 to 135 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Las Vegas (United States) ~ 84 100 to 171 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Los Angeles (United States) ~ 89 300 to 182 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Toronto (Canada) ~ 69 100 to 138 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tokyo (Japan) ~ 69 900 to 142 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Beijing (China) ~ 53 600 to 111 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Macau (China) ~ 60 600 to 120 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Shanghai (China) ~ 62 000 to 123 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Guangzhou (China) ~ 59 900 to 119 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Hong Kong (China) ~ 60 700 to 121 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Pattaya (Thailand) ~ 54 200 to 112 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bangkok (Thailand) ~ 53 400 to 110 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) ~ 61 300 to 122 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Singapore ~ 63 200 to 126 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dominican Republic ~ 73 400 to 155 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Havana (Cuba) ~ 72 300 to 159 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Mexico (Mexico City) ~ 91 800 to 192 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sao Paulo (Brazil) ~ 80 900 to 165 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) ~ 78 900 to 160 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lima (Peru) ~ 95 100 to 198 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Santiago (Chile) ~ 99 200 to 207 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Buenos Aires (Argentina) ~ 92 400 to 193 400 EUR;
* The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private Challenger 605 or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
What affects the cost of the flight?
The key price-forming factor in business aviation is the class of the business jet and the year of its release. The cost of flying on the newest aircraft with innovative equipment will be more expensive than on older models. The second most important element is the route and its distance.
Moreover, other equally important factors affect the final cost:
- The price of a flight hour, it most often depends on the season;
- Flight routes – intercontinental flights are much more expensive than European ones;
- The need for de-icing treatment of the aircraft body;
- Chartering the aircraft in the parking lot while waiting for passengers;
- Features of airport service. VIP service involves the involvement of employees who will provide all possible assistance at the airport and help to go through all the procedures before the flight. This is very convenient and reduces the waiting time, but also increases the cost of the service;
- Requirements for catering on board. Ordering restaurant dishes, especially exotic ones, also increases the cost of a charter flight.
The price of the flight increases in proportion to the additional services ordered. Transfer, booking of accommodation, special interior design require the involvement of additional resources, which affects the final cost of a business jet flight. However, all prices are fixed in the contract at the stage of approval. You can get the exact figures from your personal manager after processing the application. You can also use the online calculator on the website, but its data are indicative.
If you fly frequently, know your planned budget for the flight and don't want to waste time choosing an aircraft, take advantage of our advantageous package deals. We have prepared 4 optimal flight options that fully include a full range of business aviation services. Each client will be able to choose the appropriate option based on the goals and the planned route. Our air brokers will tell you in detail about each package and help you choose the best one for your tasks.
1) Connect Package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 4000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 2 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 4 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Embraer Phenom 100, Embraer Phenom 300, Cesna CJ 1, Cesna CJ 2, Cesna CJ 3.
This package belongs to budget options and is ideal for flights within Europe. The Connect Package is often chosen for short one-day trips over short distances. You will get all the benefits of business aviation, without overpaying.
2) Premium Package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 8000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 3,5-4 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 6 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Cesna Citation XLS+, Hawker 750, Hawker 800 XP.
This package is the most balanced in terms of price and quality. The Premium Package is ideal for flights within Europe, short to medium distances. Clients note that this package is optimally suited for the case when an individual flight is needed without additional expenses.
3) Luxe Package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 20000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 6 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 18 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Legacy 500, Legacy 600, Legacy 650, Challenger 604, Challenger 605, Challenger 650, Gulfstream 200, Gulfstream 280.
This package features more comfortable private jets, which are ideal for long flights over long distances. With the Luxe Package, you can travel non-stop from Cyprus to any part of Europe. In addition, business jets of this category are suitable for transcontinental flights.
4) Elite package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 45000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 14 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 15 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Falcon 7X, Gulfstream 550, Gulfstream 650, etc.
This package is the most premium and includes the highest level of service and comfort. The private jets included in the Elite package are ideal for long-haul flights to other continents. You will be able to enjoy all the benefits of business aviation, without restrictions.
Booking a charter flight with "Cyprus Private Jets" means maximum comfort, absolute safety and efficient time management. You choose where and when to go, save time waiting for a flight and booking a ticket. It doesn't matter where you travel - in Europe or in the CIS, you will receive high-quality service for pilots and flight attendants, the most comfortable conditions on board.
The booking price includes:
- rental of a private jet with a pilot and crew;
- payment of slots and airport taxes along the entire route;
- standard VIP meals for passengers;
- round-the-clock informing the client or persons authorized by him about the progress of the flight;
- car parking at airports;
- use of the VIP terminal for waiting for a flight;
- any consultations with the air broker, as well as access to the cocierge service;
- fast customs and passport control services.
The aircraft rental price does not include:
- extending the airport's operating hours if necessary;
- mobile internet on board;
- exclusive meals that we will deliver from your favorite restaurants and cafes;
- accompaniment of doctors during medical flights;
- aircraft anti-icing treatment.
Rental price depending on the type of aircraft
The cost of a flight hour depending on the type of aircraft:
Very Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 2200 - 2500 €
- Pax: 2 - 4 passengers
- Range: 700 - 1400 nm
- Speed: 330 - 371 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:45 - 3:15 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.2 - 4.9 ft
- Baggage capacity: 15.8 - 65.3 ft3
- Price per Hour - 2500 - 3200 €
- Pax: 6 - 7 passengers
- Range: 1100 - 1900 nm
- Speed: 308 - 492 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:45 - 5:30 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
- Baggage capacity: 6.3 - 88.2 ft3
Super Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 3000 - 3500 €
- Pax: 7 - 8 passengers
- Range: 1700 - 1900 (nm)
- Speed: 383 - 465 KTAS
- Max flight time: 4:00 - 5:30 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
- Baggage capacity: 50 - 85 ft3
- Price per Hour - 3200 - 4500 €
- Pax: 8 - 9 passengers
- Range: 1300 - 3000 nm
- Speed: 374 - 470 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:30 - 8:00 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.8 - 5.9 ft
- Baggage capacity: 30.7 - 150 ft3
Super Midsize Jets
- Price per Hour - 4300 - 6500 €
- Pax: 8 - 10 passengers
- Range: 2400 - 4000 nm
- Speed: 375 - 530 KTAS
- Max flight time: 5:30 - 8:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 5.7 - 6.3 ft
- Baggage capacity: 50 - 155 ft3
- Price per Hour - 5500 - 8200 €
- Pax: 10 - 16 passengers
- Range: 3600 - 6000 nm
- Speed: 485 - 513 KTAS
- Max flight time: 3:00 - 13:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 5.9 - 6.2 ft
- Baggage capacity: 115 - 317.8 ft3
Ultra Long Range Jets
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 12500 €
- Pax: 12 - 16 passengers
- Range: 2500 - 6700 nm
- Speed: 368 - 516 KTAS
- Max flight time: 10:00 - 17:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 6.0 - 6.4 ft
- Baggage capacity: 140 - 325 ft3
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 15000 €
- Pax 16 - 50 passengers
- Range 3800 - 6100 nm
- Speed: 469 - 485 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:00 - 16:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 6.5 - 7.3 ft
- Baggage capacity: 127 - 5297 ft3
- Price per Hour - 1500 - 2800 €
- Pax: 3 - 8 passengers
- Range: 200 - 650 nm
- Speed: 96 - 190 KTAS
- Max flight time: 1:15 - 4:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 3.9 - 6.0 ft
- Baggage capacity: 0 - 88.3 ft3
Knowing the type of business liner and the number of hours in the sky, you can calculate the basic cost of the flight. However, you still need to add 30% for fuel, 20% for parking, 15% for crew work, about 5% for air navigation services. If you want to make the calculation process easier for you, we will take these nuances on ourselves and announce the final price to you. And if necessary, we will provide full details, broken down by specific services.
Examples of completed business aviation flights
|Larnaca — Rome||Citation XLS+||12||20 000 €|
|Larnaca — Geneva||Phenom 300E||9||31 000 €|
|Larnaca — Olbia||Hawker 750||8||29 000 €|
|Paphos — Chambery||Piper M600||5||21 000 €|
|Paphos — Munich||Global 6000||14||34 000 €|
|Larnaca — Lyon||Challenger 350||9||41 000 €|
|Larnaca — Nice||Challenger 604||11||39 000 €|
|Larnaca — Athens||Pilatus PC12 NGX||8||11 000 €|
|Paphos — Tel Aviv||Falcon 2000LX||10||23 000 €|
|Larnaca — Cannes||Citation CJ3+||7||25 000 €|
|Larnaca — Brussels||Citation XLS Gen 2||8||35 000 €|
|Paphos — Almaty||Challenger 605||12||55 000 €|
|Larnaca — Krakow||Learjet 60XR||7||34 000 €|
|Larnaca — London||Legacy 500||10||40 000 €|
|Larnaca — Paris||Citation XLS+||9||25 000 €|
|Larnaca — Berlin||Learjet 75||9||32 000 €|
|Paphos — Copenhagen||Challenger 604||11||40 000 €|
|Larnaca — Madrid||Citation CJ4 Gen2||8||41 000 €|
|Paphos — Amsterdam||Challenger 300||9||45 000 €|
|Larnaca — Salzburg||Global 6000||14||36 000 €|
|Larnaca — Malta||Phenom 300E||9||26 000 €|
|Larnaca — Stockholm||Challenger 604||11||40 000 €|
|Larnaca — Maldives||Legacy 650||13||85 000 €|
|Paphos — Seychelles||Challenger 350||8||85 000 €|
|Larnaca — Phuket||Challenger 605||12||94 000 €|
|Larnaca — Helsinki||Phenom 300||9||30 000 €|
|Larnaca — Madeira||Gulfstream G-280||10||68 000 €|
|Paphos — Monaco||Citation Latitude||9||34 000 €|
|Larnaca — Birmingham||Challenger 350||9||46 000 €|
|Paphos — Turku||Challenger 604||11||44 000 €|
Larnaca Airport Business Lounges
The main terminal, designed to serve all passengers arriving at the airport, has separate business halls. They are designed to provide services to a client arriving in business class. Those who have a ticket, a special pass, or clients flying on a private plane can use the service of business halls.
It is located on the first floor of the passenger terminal next to the duty-free zone. It starts from the reception desk, behind which there are several recreation areas. They are not separated by any partitions, but there is one corner part with several chairs where those who are tired of the crowd can relax. The capacity of the hall is 190 passengers.
One half of the hall is designed more for a relaxed holiday, there are upholstered furniture and televisions. The second half consists of a combination of armchairs, chairs, and tables and is intended primarily for work and eating. This part of the hall has a zone with free drinks, hot and cold snacks, salads, sandwiches. There is a room for smokers and showers. The entire territory is equipped so that persons with limited mobility can easily move around it.
Aspire Aphrodite Executive Lounge
The Aspire Aphrodite Executive Lounge is located on the third floor of the passenger terminal. It operates around the clock and accommodates more than 200 passengers.
Visitors of the Aspire Aphrodite Executive Lounge can count on free:
- Drinks, including alcoholic beverages and food. They can be taken in unlimited quantities;
- Magazines, newspapers;
- Internet, fax, telephone communication.
Aspire Aphrodite has a family room for 24 people (12 children and 12 adults). In the waiting room, you can take a shower, there is a private terrace attached to it, where you can not only admire the surroundings but also smoke. There is furniture on the terrace, so those who wish can spend time in the fresh air before departure.
In Aspire Aphrodite, there is a play area for children, it is separated from the main part of the hall by an aquarium built into the wall with a lot of marine life.
What is meant by VIP service?
Passengers who prefer to fly on business aviation planes naturally count on appropriate service at all stages of the flight. Cyprus Private Jets is one of the leaders in Europe, we are based in Cyprus and are ready to provide any assistance in organizing flights to the island. In addition, we carry out flights to European countries and to other countries of the world. We organize flights of various types, including medical, charter, corporate, and cargo flights. On a business jet to the island, you can transport a pet with you - our company's employees will tell you exactly what documents are needed for an animal or a bird and will help you arrange them.
We offer services to each of our passengers upon arrival at Larnaca airport:
- Meeting at the ramp with a sign (with a name or any other information understandable to the passenger);
- Accelerated passage of customs and passport control at the terminal – our employee controls these procedures;
- Baggage collection and transportation to the car.
We will meet arriving passengers at the parking lot, escort them to the terminal, deliver their luggage to the check-in hall, and help them check-in for the flight. After passing all the formalities, a representative of the VIP department of the company will escort passengers to the plane's ramp, help them to stay in the cabin, and transfer all authority for further maintenance to flight attendants.
Cyprus Private Jets always tries to do everything possible to make all our passengers feel as comfortable as possible. We want the flight to take place in a comfortable environment, so we offer a choice of 3-5 business jets, find out your preferences in food and drinks. After arrival in Larnaca, those who wish can receive such a service as an individual transfer. Our passengers can travel anywhere in Cyprus by luxury car. Premium class cars are equipped with air conditioning, they must have drinks. A driver or escort handles the luggage. If the transfer is not included in the plans of passengers, then we can offer an alternative option – car rental at rental points right at the airport. We will select the car taking into account the capacity and the necessary technical characteristics.
The travel time depends on the distance to the endpoint of the route:
- The center of Larnaca is only 5 km away, so a premium car can cover this distance in 3-4 minutes;
- You can get to Nicosia by car in 30-40 minutes – the distance is 49 km;
- The car goes to Limassol for about an hour – a distance of 70 km;
- It takes 30-40 minutes to drive to Ayia Napa - the distance is 46 km;
- Paphos can be reached in 1.5 – 2 hours - the distance to the city is 139 km.
Buses also regularly depart from the airport to the main cities, but the trip takes much longer, which is due to numerous stops along the way.
In addition to the transfer and VIP escort at the terminal, Cyprus Private Jets customers can additionally order such services as:
- Individual meals on board;
- Booking a hotel room or a private apartment;
- Booking tickets for sports and other events;
- Booking of sea transport – boats, yachts.
Each of our clients can count on the help of a personal manager. He is in touch all 24 hours a day and can always answer questions related to the field of business aviation accurately and competently from a legal point of view.
agreeing on additional services
and making payments
about the flight,
all the details
the VIP terminal
of the airport
at the appointed time
Business aviation and VIP terminal services
Customers do not have to adjust to the existing schedule of arrivals and departures, stand in long queues for registration, put up with noisy and uncultured neighbors, and try to accommodate, there are frankly, cramped seats on most airliners. Our clients are wise about their time, who themselves determine when to take off and at which airport to land. This allows us to plan your flight in advance and as efficiently as possible.
Customers are guaranteed to receive:
- confidentiality - we do not disclose personal data;
- safe aircraft - every business jet undergoes a technical inspection before departure;
- premium class service - all our employees, from pilots to flight attendants, have extensive experience and excellent reputation;
- comfortable salon - where you can relax and work;
- safety of luggage - it will be treated with care, and, of course, it will not be lost.
Business aviation in the modern world is a popular service that helps to save time and create a comfortable environment for the duration of the flight. The rental of private planes on the island of Cyprus is especially relevant since it is a separate part of the land that does not have an alternative land connection with Europe and other continents. That’s why a whole terminal has been allocated at Larnaca International Airport to serve business aviation.
Overview of popular aircraft
The following types of aircraft are available in the Cyprus Private Jets catalog:
- light aircraft - take 5-7 passengers, designed for flights no further than 2500 km;
- small planes - take up to 9 passengers, have a fairly spacious cabin, are designed for flights no further than 3000 km;
- medium-sized aircraft - take up to 8 passengers, have a spacious luggage compartment, travel up to 4800 km or 5 hours of flight without refueling;
- large planes - take up to 15 passengers at the same time, each of whom has a comfortable place where you can fully relax, work or eat. This type of jet is focused on intercontinental and transoceanic flights with a distance of up to 10,000 km;
- business liners - take up to 48 passengers, there are meeting rooms, recreation areas, and separate bedrooms with showers. They can cover 9,000 km without refueling;
- long-range aircraft - capacity for up to 16 passengers, equipped with meeting rooms. Overcomes long distances - up to 11,000 km or 11 hours of travel;
- premium segment of medium-class aircraft - designed for a maximum of 9 passengers, have a spacious cabin. They are oriented to medium-long distances - up to 5,600 km, they can make transcontinental flights.
- turboprop aircraft - differ in ultra-compact dimensions and are designed for 4-8 passengers. There are no flight attendants, and there is no possibility of catering, but this type of transport is also focused on short flights - up to 2.5 hours or 1250 km. Due to its small size, turboprop aircraft can be serviced even at small airports.
Fly with us - and each flight will leave only positive impressions.
Rules for private flights to Cyprus
Since Cyprus is our home base and home harbor, we perfectly know all the nuances of flights to our island. By booking a flight in our company, you are guaranteed to receive a professional and individual approach, as well as the maximum level of expertise in business aviation. There are certain laws on the island, which must be obeyed not only by residents of the republic but also by arriving guests.
Tourists can be detained at customs if their documents are not properly issued or prohibited items are imported into the country. The latter include:
- Fruits, seeds, fresh flowers;
- Food products of animal origin;
- Psychotropic and narcotic substances;
- Cold and firearms, ammunition;
- Counterfeit goods;
- Toxic substances.
You can take no more than 10 thousand euros with you in cash. Funds in excess of this amount must be declared. Photographing military facilities and a number of attractions are prohibited on the island.
It is forbidden to export archaeological and cultural values from Cyprus unless there is special permission from the authorities. You will not be allowed to enter the island with parrots, dogs of the Argentine Great Dane, pit bull terrier, Tosa Inu, Brazilian fila, or dogs obtained as a result of crossing these 4 breeds. There are certain requirements for the import of cats and dogs from Malaysia and Australia.
All animals allowed to be imported to Cyprus need to have an international veterinary passport with an indication of all vaccinations, an Animal Health Certificate. Every pet should have a microchip.
Cyprus Private Jets will provide its customers with a special memo when booking a flight to the island, which they can use when collecting things, preparing documents, and their pet for the flight. If necessary, the company's lawyers will always give detailed advice regarding the rules of staying on the island and regional laws.
Comparison of business aviation and scheduled flights
|Business aviation||Regular flight|
|Departure schedule||flexible, convenient for you||strictly on schedule|
|Personal luggage||no limits||limited, with payment
|Departure through||private VIP terminal||common air terminal|
|Check-in for a flight||in 30 minutes||in 1.5 - 2 hours|
|Route corrections||at your request||not possible|
|Passage of customs and passport control||fast track||standard|
|Waiting in the VIP lounge||included in the price||for extra fee|
|Meals on board||from VIP restaurants and cafes||standard|
|Flying with a dog/cat in the cabin||available||not possible|
|Sleep facilities||full bed or sofa||semi-folding armchair|
|Number of passengers on board||controlled by you||from 50 to 314 people|
Terms of payment and refund if necessary
You can pay for a private flight using an invoice, bank transfer, or card. We try to be as flexible as possible, and in some cases, we will be able to accept payment in cash or using cryptocurrency. The company guarantees the preservation of the client's personal data and is always ready to consider alternative payment methods for services. We provide a full package of documents for accounting statements. We provide services to both individuals and legal entities.
The conditions for the refund of payment in case of flight cancellation or in force majeure situations are prescribed in the contract and are negotiated individually. In many ways, they depend on the chosen business jet since operators and owners of aircraft set individual conditions for canceling flights. If this is our fault, then Cyprus Private Jets will fully refund the funds. If the passenger refuses to fly, we will do everything possible to ensure that the fine is minimal for you.
Cyprus Private Jets team of employees
The high expertise of Cyprus Private Jets among similar air brokers in Europe is primarily due to the professionalism of our employees. Each member of our close-knit team has specialized education and extensive experience in business aviation. We have unique contacts with operators and owners of aircraft based at the airports of Larnaca and Paphos. Due to this, our clients have access to exclusive booking conditions for business jets and the possibility of urgent departures on the day of the request.
In addition to expertise in aviation, when choosing employees, we pay attention to the breadth of views and the way of thinking of candidates. That is why our employees are real like-minded people who are interested in VIP tourism, sports, technology, and innovation. Cyprus Private Jets employs people who are interested in active development in business aviation and related industries. We are open to new experiences and a flexible approach to solving tasks. The company's employees speak leading European languages (English, German, French, Russian, and Greek). Contracts and additional documentation are provided in English. The successful work of the company is confirmed by official certificates and awards, which can be found in the presentation on the website. We always take care of the comfort of our customers and try to make sure that they get the most pleasant flight experience.
Our company is always open for constructive communication and dialogue. You can ask your questions, express wishes and evaluate the work of our employees by writing directly to the heads of departments:
Vanessa Walsh - Head of the Limassol office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Simon Allen - Head of the Larnaca office (email: email@example.com).
Nicolas Andreou - Head of the Paphos office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Edgars Ozols - Head of the Riga office (email: email@example.com).
Sharon Wiggins - Head of the Hamburg office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Catherine Chapman - Executive Director (email: email@example.com).
Richard Blake - Founder and CEO (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Company offices in Cyprus
Cyprus Private Jets is represented by three operating offices - in Limassol, Paphos and Larnaca. In addition, we have two international offices in Riga and Hamburg. We ask you to coordinate the time of the visit in advance so that we can prepare all the necessary documents for issuing a pass. If you plan to arrive by car, please tell us the number of your car and we will reserve a place for you in the underground parking.
We want to emphasize that we are not limited to our offices. The philosophy of our company is a flexible and individual approach to each client. Therefore, we are always ready to meet in a place convenient for you or arrange a flight remotely.
Company office in Limassol
Address: Porto Bello Business, Siafi 1 Limassol, 3041 Kioproulouzate, Limassol, Cyprus
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 6:30 to 00:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Company office in Paphos
Address: 8061 Pafos International Airport, Pafos, Cyprus (Διεθνής Αερολιμένας Πάφου)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 7:00 to 23:30.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Company office in Larnaca
Address: 6650 Larnaka International Airport, Larnaka, Cyprus (Διεθνής Αερολιμένας Λάρνακας)
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 7:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office: