Private jet travel with pets
Flights with pets on private planes are gaining more and more popularity in business aviation. This method has proven to be the safest, most comfortable, and calmest option for transporting a pet to another country. Cyprus Private Jets organizes flights across Europe on business jets, and we will be happy to find a suitable liner for you where you can place a cat or dog in the cabin on the next seat.
CPJ air broker has got 14 years of active work in the business aviation segment and has accumulated enough experience to ensure that a flight with a cat, dog, parrot, and even an exotic animal will pass without incident. We will help you collect the documents and explain the basic requirements for the stay of tourists with animals in the destination country. At the same time, it is worth considering that such a flight has its own characteristics that need to be taken into account at the stage of consideration of the application. The aviation experts of Cyprus Private Jets are well versed in the current rules for the transportation of pets to Cyprus, as well as within the EU countries. We are always ready to provide you with comprehensive assistance in collecting documents, obtaining veterinary passports, permits, and necessary certificates. We will also take care of all the nuances of booking an airplane and organizing a direct flight. We will be happy to help you make a comfortable flight with your pet.
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
We will quickly calculate the cost of a private flight
Flights with animals in business aviation
On regular flights of civil aircraft, animals are transported in baggage compartments, that is, often in cold, cramped rooms without fresh, clean air. In such conditions, pets feel extremely uncomfortable, and their adaptation may take several days after landing. On a private plane, the animal is next to the owner for the entire flight, if necessary, you can walk around the cabin with it, feed it and just pet it. As a result, both the fluffy pet and its owner feel much calmer.
Due to Cyprus Private Jets, barking, meowing, and feathered pets can be transported both across Europe and during intercontinental flights. We will arrange a flight with a pet quickly and in accordance with the rules adopted in the country. When submitting an application, you must immediately indicate that you are taking a cat, dog, bird, etc., with you on the flight. In this case, the personal manager will immediately find out what documents will need to be issued and what will need to be taken into account in order for the pet to be allowed on board without hindrance and not detained after landing.
When organizing a flight with an animal, the air broker takes into account all the nuances dictated by international requirements. When complying with our recommendations, the flight takes place in normal mode, and the owner and the pet freely pass admission on board and customs control at the airport of landing. Moreover, we can book a hotel where you can stay with animals or find suitable private apartments.
Private flight prices
Aviation broker "Cyprus Private Jets" provides business aviation services in Cyprus. We specialize in private flights to Europe and CIS countries. For 14 years of successful work, the company has managed to accumulate extensive experience and capabilities for the implementation of aviation tasks of any complexity. More than 7,900 business jets of various types are available to customers: long-haul, turboprop, light and large airliners. The company's experts will help you choose the right private jet for you, based on the flight route, budget and client's wishes. We will offer you from 3 to 7 optimal options and tell you about the features of each of them. If you do not like any of the offers, we will correct the initial data and continue to search for the best option for you. The company "Cyprus Private Jets" works with its own unique base of private jets, which has no analogues. It combines 3 European and 1 Cypriot catalogs, which are complemented by our own well-established contacts with operators and owners of business jets. In addition, our database includes Empty Legs and Jet Sharing flights, which allows you to find various flight options based on your budget and preferences. We work according to European business aviation standards and guarantee an individual approach.
If you want to know the cost of a private jet flight on a given route, you can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +35796346595. WhatsApp and Telegram messengers are also available. The operator will answer you as soon as possible. All calculations and consultations are made free of charge and do not oblige you to anything. If you want to know any additional information, please indicate the flight route (airport of departure and arrival), dates, number of passengers and wishes for the aircraft. You can also find out the approximate price online, use a special calculator directly on the site:
The exact cost of the aircraft can be calculated only after clarifying all the wishes of the client, choosing the aircraft and agreeing on all the details of the flight. We will calculate the cost of the flight for free and offer you several options, taking into account the budget you specified. On average, the calculation and search for a suitable aircraft takes from 30 to 70 minutes. However, in emergency cases, it is possible to make urgent online payments in 15-20 minutes. We will be happy to assist you!
Price for 1 hour flight, depending on the type of private jet:
- Very Light Jets - price per hour from 2500 €, flight time up to 2 hours 30 minutes, 4-5 passengers;
- Light Jets - price per hour from 3000 €, flight time up to 2 hours 45 minutes - 3 hours 30 minutes, 5-8 passengers;
- Super Light Jets - price per hour from 4000 €, flight time up to 3 hours 45 minutes - 4 hours 30 minutes, 6-8 passengers;
- Midsize Jets - price per hour from 5000 €, flight time up to 4 hours 30 minutes - 5 hours 30 minutes, 6-9 passengers;
- Super Midsize Jets - price per hour from 6000 €, flight time up to 5 hours 30 minutes - 6 hours 30 minutes, 7-9 passengers;
- Large Jets - price per hour from 7000 €, flight time up to 6 hours 30 minutes - 7 hours 30 minutes, 10-12 passengers;
- Super Large Jets - price per hour from 8500 €, flight time up to 7 hours 50 minutes - 10 hours, 12-15 passengers;
- Long Range Jets - price per hour from 9500 €, flight time up to 10 - 14 hours, 12-15 passengers.
Prices are for the entire cabin/aircraft. Passenger tax, airport taxes and overnight expenses are not included.
Prices for international private flights
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dubai (United Arab Emirates) ~ 19 400 to 43 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Belgrade (Serbia) ~ 13 900 to 32 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sofia (Bulgaria) ~ 11 400 to 33 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tirana (Albania) ~ 12 700 to 30 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zagreb (Croatia) ~ 16 300 to 37 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Copenhagen (Denmark) ~ 22 700 to 50 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Krakow (Poland) ~ 17 100 to 39 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rotterdam (Netherlands) ~ 24 100 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Vilnius (Lithuania) ~ 9 000 to 42 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dortmund (Germany) ~ 22 500 to 49 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Gothenburg (Sweden) ~ 24 000 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Antwerp (Belgium) ~ 23 800 to 52 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Skopje (Macedonia) ~ 11 900 to 35 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Reykjavik (Iceland) ~ 37 600 to 80 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dubrovnik (Croatia) ~ 13 900 to 32 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Innsbruck (Austria) ~ 19 100 to 43 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Ibiza (Spain) ~ 23 300 to 51 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Barcelona (Spain) ~ 23 000 to 31 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Malaga (Spain) ~ 27 100 to 59 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Madrid (Spain) ~ 26 300 to 57 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zaragoza (Spain) ~ 24 800 to 54 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sevilla (Spain) ~ 27 900 to 60 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Palma de Mallorca (Spain) ~ 22 500 to 49 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tenerife (Spain) ~ 36 600 to 78 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Nice (France) ~ 28 900 to 65 000;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Marseille (France) ~ 21 300 to 47 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Paris (France) ~ 24 000 to 52 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lyon (France) ~ 21 800 to 48 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Grenoble (France) ~ 21 600 to 48 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Cannes (France) ~ 20 300 to 45 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Chambery (France) ~ 21 400 to 47 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sion (Switzerland) ~ 20 800 to 46 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Saint-Tropez (France) ~ 20 600 to 46 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Monaco (Monaco) ~ 28 900 to 65 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rome (Italy) ~ 16 800 to 38 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Milan (Italy) ~ 19 900 to 44 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Olbia (Italy) ~ 18 400 to 41 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Turin (Italy) ~ 20 300 to 45 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Naples (Italy) ~ 15 600 to 36 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Venice (Italy) ~ 20 000 to 33 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Florence (Italy) ~ 18 100 to 41 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Munich (Germany) ~ 19 400 to 43 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Berlin (Germany) ~ 20 600 to 46 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Cologne (Germany) ~ 22 500 to 49 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Hamburg (Germany) ~ 22 600 to 50 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Frankfurt (Germany) ~ 21 200 to 45 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Leipzig (Germany) ~ 20 300 to 45 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Düsseldorf (Germany) ~ 22 800 to 50 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Stuttgart (Germany) ~ 20 700 to 46 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Male (Maldives island) ~ 41 400 to 86 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Seychelles (Seychelles island) ~ 37 900 to 81 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bahamas (Bahamas island) ~ 78 000 to 159 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Denpasar (Bali) ~ 75 100 to 153 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - GOA (India) ~ 35 000 to 75 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Helsinki (Finland) ~ 23 300 to 51 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Espoo (Finland) ~ 22 500 to 50 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tampere (Finland) ~ 24 400 to 53 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - London (United Kingdom) ~ 25 900 to 56 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Birmingham (United Kingdom) ~ 27 000 to 58 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Glasgow (Scotland) ~ 29 100 to 63 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dublin (Ireland) ~ 29 200 to 63 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Geneva (Switzerland) ~ 19 600 to 75 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zurich (Switzerland) ~ 20 600 to 46 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bern (Switzerland) ~ 20 900 to 46 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Brussels (Belgium) ~ 23 700 to 52 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Amsterdam (Netherlands) ~ 24 100 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Riga (Latvia) ~ 31 500 to 43 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Warsaw (Poland) ~ 18 200 to 41 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Astana (Kazakhstan) ~ 27 700 to 60 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Astana (Kazakhstan) ~ 27 700 to 60 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Almaty (Kazakhstan) ~ 29 900 to 64 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tbilisi (Georgia) ~ 11 500 to 33 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Prague (Czechia) ~ 19 000 to 43 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Budapest (Hungary) ~ 15 700 to 36 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Vienna (Austria) ~ 17 200 to 39 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Stockholm (Sweden) ~ 23 600 to 52 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Oslo (Norway) ~ 25 900 to 56 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tivat (Montenegro) ~ 13 600 to 32 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lisbon (Portugal) ~ 29 800 to 64 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Madeira (Portugal) ~ 35 500 to 76 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Athens (Greece) ~ 9 500 to 25 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Istanbul (Turkey) ~ 8 500 to 26 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Antalya (Turkey) ~ 14 000 to 44 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Doha (Qatar) ~ 17 100 to 39 100;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tel Aviv (Israel) ~ 5 000 to 16 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Miami (United States) ~ 78 800 to 160 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - New York (United States) ~ 67 700 to 135 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Las Vegas (United States) ~ 84 100 to 171 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Los Angeles (United States) ~ 89 300 to 182 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Toronto (Canada) ~ 69 100 to 138 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tokyo (Japan) ~ 69 900 to 142 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Beijing (China) ~ 53 600 to 111 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Macau (China) ~ 60 600 to 120 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Shanghai (China) ~ 62 000 to 123 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Guangzhou (China) ~ 59 900 to 119 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Hong Kong (China) ~ 60 700 to 121 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Pattaya (Thailand) ~ 54 200 to 112 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bangkok (Thailand) ~ 53 400 to 110 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) ~ 61 300 to 122 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Singapore ~ 63 200 to 126 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dominican Republic ~ 73 400 to 155 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Havana (Cuba) ~ 72 300 to 159 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Mexico (Mexico City) ~ 91 800 to 192 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sao Paulo (Brazil) ~ 80 900 to 165 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) ~ 78 900 to 160 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lima (Peru) ~ 95 100 to 198 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Santiago (Chile) ~ 99 200 to 207 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Buenos Aires (Argentina) ~ 92 400 to 193 400 EUR;
* The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private Challenger 605 or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
What affects the cost of the flight?
The key price-forming factor in business aviation is the class of the business jet and the year of its release. The cost of flying on the newest aircraft with innovative equipment will be more expensive than on older models. The second most important element is the route and its distance.
Moreover, other equally important factors affect the final cost:
- The price of a flight hour, it most often depends on the season;
- Flight routes – intercontinental flights are much more expensive than European ones;
- The need for de-icing treatment of the aircraft body;
- Chartering the aircraft in the parking lot while waiting for passengers;
- Features of airport service. VIP service involves the involvement of employees who will provide all possible assistance at the airport and help to go through all the procedures before the flight. This is very convenient and reduces the waiting time, but also increases the cost of the service;
- Requirements for catering on board. Ordering restaurant dishes, especially exotic ones, also increases the cost of a charter flight.
The price of the flight increases in proportion to the additional services ordered. Transfer, booking of accommodation, special interior design require the involvement of additional resources, which affects the final cost of a business jet flight. However, all prices are fixed in the contract at the stage of approval. You can get the exact figures from your personal manager after processing the application. You can also use the online calculator on the website, but its data are indicative.
If you fly frequently, know your planned budget for the flight and don't want to waste time choosing an aircraft, take advantage of our advantageous package deals. We have prepared 4 optimal flight options that fully include a full range of business aviation services. Each client will be able to choose the appropriate option based on the goals and the planned route. Our air brokers will tell you in detail about each package and help you choose the best one for your tasks.
1) Connect Package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 4000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 2 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 4 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Embraer Phenom 100, Embraer Phenom 300, Cesna CJ 1, Cesna CJ 2, Cesna CJ 3.
This package belongs to budget options and is ideal for flights within Europe. The Connect Package is often chosen for short one-day trips over short distances. You will get all the benefits of business aviation, without overpaying.
2) Premium Package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 8000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 3,5-4 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 6 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Cesna Citation XLS+, Hawker 750, Hawker 800 XP.
This package is the most balanced in terms of price and quality. The Premium Package is ideal for flights within Europe, short to medium distances. Clients note that this package is optimally suited for the case when an individual flight is needed without additional expenses.
3) Luxe Package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 20000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 6 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 18 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Legacy 500, Legacy 600, Legacy 650, Challenger 604, Challenger 605, Challenger 650, Gulfstream 200, Gulfstream 280.
This package features more comfortable private jets, which are ideal for long flights over long distances. With the Luxe Package, you can travel non-stop from Cyprus to any part of Europe. In addition, business jets of this category are suitable for transcontinental flights.
4) Elite package:
- The cost of the flight starts from 45000 euros;
- Flight duration - no more than 14 hours;
- Aircraft capacity - no more than 15 passengers;
- Aircraft models: Falcon 7X, Gulfstream 550, Gulfstream 650, etc.
This package is the most premium and includes the highest level of service and comfort. The private jets included in the Elite package are ideal for long-haul flights to other continents. You will be able to enjoy all the benefits of business aviation, without restrictions.
Booking a charter flight with "Cyprus Private Jets" means maximum comfort, absolute safety and efficient time management. You choose where and when to go, save time waiting for a flight and booking a ticket. It doesn't matter where you travel - in Europe or in the CIS, you will receive high-quality service for pilots and flight attendants, the most comfortable conditions on board.
The booking price includes:
- rental of a private jet with a pilot and crew;
- payment of slots and airport taxes along the entire route;
- standard VIP meals for passengers;
- round-the-clock informing the client or persons authorized by him about the progress of the flight;
- car parking at airports;
- use of the VIP terminal for waiting for a flight;
- any consultations with the air broker, as well as access to the cocierge service;
- fast customs and passport control services.
The aircraft rental price does not include:
- extending the airport's operating hours if necessary;
- mobile internet on board;
- exclusive meals that we will deliver from your favorite restaurants and cafes;
- accompaniment of doctors during medical flights;
- aircraft anti-icing treatment.
Rental price depending on the type of aircraft
The cost of a flight hour depending on the type of aircraft:
Very Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 2200 - 2500 €
- Pax: 2 - 4 passengers
- Range: 700 - 1400 nm
- Speed: 330 - 371 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:45 - 3:15 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.2 - 4.9 ft
- Baggage capacity: 15.8 - 65.3 ft3
- Price per Hour - 2500 - 3200 €
- Pax: 6 - 7 passengers
- Range: 1100 - 1900 nm
- Speed: 308 - 492 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:45 - 5:30 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
- Baggage capacity: 6.3 - 88.2 ft3
Super Light Jets
- Price per Hour - 3000 - 3500 €
- Pax: 7 - 8 passengers
- Range: 1700 - 1900 (nm)
- Speed: 383 - 465 KTAS
- Max flight time: 4:00 - 5:30 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.1 - 5.0 ft
- Baggage capacity: 50 - 85 ft3
- Price per Hour - 3200 - 4500 €
- Pax: 8 - 9 passengers
- Range: 1300 - 3000 nm
- Speed: 374 - 470 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:30 - 8:00 (hh:mm)
- Cabin Height: 4.8 - 5.9 ft
- Baggage capacity: 30.7 - 150 ft3
Super Midsize Jets
- Price per Hour - 4300 - 6500 €
- Pax: 8 - 10 passengers
- Range: 2400 - 4000 nm
- Speed: 375 - 530 KTAS
- Max flight time: 5:30 - 8:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 5.7 - 6.3 ft
- Baggage capacity: 50 - 155 ft3
- Price per Hour - 5500 - 8200 €
- Pax: 10 - 16 passengers
- Range: 3600 - 6000 nm
- Speed: 485 - 513 KTAS
- Max flight time: 3:00 - 13:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 5.9 - 6.2 ft
- Baggage capacity: 115 - 317.8 ft3
Ultra Long Range Jets
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 12500 €
- Pax: 12 - 16 passengers
- Range: 2500 - 6700 nm
- Speed: 368 - 516 KTAS
- Max flight time: 10:00 - 17:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 6.0 - 6.4 ft
- Baggage capacity: 140 - 325 ft3
- Price per Hour - 8000 - 15000 €
- Pax 16 - 50 passengers
- Range 3800 - 6100 nm
- Speed: 469 - 485 KTAS
- Max flight time: 2:00 - 16:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 6.5 - 7.3 ft
- Baggage capacity: 127 - 5297 ft3
- Price per Hour - 1500 - 2800 €
- Pax: 3 - 8 passengers
- Range: 200 - 650 nm
- Speed: 96 - 190 KTAS
- Max flight time: 1:15 - 4:00 hrs
- Cabin Height: 3.9 - 6.0 ft
- Baggage capacity: 0 - 88.3 ft3
Knowing the type of business liner and the number of hours in the sky, you can calculate the basic cost of the flight. However, you still need to add 30% for fuel, 20% for parking, 15% for crew work, about 5% for air navigation services. If you want to make the calculation process easier for you, we will take these nuances on ourselves and announce the final price to you. And if necessary, we will provide full details, broken down by specific services.
Examples of completed business aviation flights
|Larnaca — Rome||Citation XLS+||12||20 000 €|
|Larnaca — Geneva||Phenom 300E||9||31 000 €|
|Larnaca — Olbia||Hawker 750||8||29 000 €|
|Paphos — Chambery||Piper M600||5||21 000 €|
|Paphos — Munich||Global 6000||14||34 000 €|
|Larnaca — Lyon||Challenger 350||9||41 000 €|
|Larnaca — Nice||Challenger 604||11||39 000 €|
|Larnaca — Athens||Pilatus PC12 NGX||8||11 000 €|
|Paphos — Tel Aviv||Falcon 2000LX||10||23 000 €|
|Larnaca — Cannes||Citation CJ3+||7||25 000 €|
|Larnaca — Brussels||Citation XLS Gen 2||8||35 000 €|
|Paphos — Almaty||Challenger 605||12||55 000 €|
|Larnaca — Krakow||Learjet 60XR||7||34 000 €|
|Larnaca — London||Legacy 500||10||40 000 €|
|Larnaca — Paris||Citation XLS+||9||25 000 €|
|Larnaca — Berlin||Learjet 75||9||32 000 €|
|Paphos — Copenhagen||Challenger 604||11||40 000 €|
|Larnaca — Madrid||Citation CJ4 Gen2||8||41 000 €|
|Paphos — Amsterdam||Challenger 300||9||45 000 €|
|Larnaca — Salzburg||Global 6000||14||36 000 €|
|Larnaca — Malta||Phenom 300E||9||26 000 €|
|Larnaca — Stockholm||Challenger 604||11||40 000 €|
|Larnaca — Maldives||Legacy 650||13||85 000 €|
|Paphos — Seychelles||Challenger 350||8||85 000 €|
|Larnaca — Phuket||Challenger 605||12||94 000 €|
|Larnaca — Helsinki||Phenom 300||9||30 000 €|
|Larnaca — Madeira||Gulfstream G-280||10||68 000 €|
|Paphos — Monaco||Citation Latitude||9||34 000 €|
|Larnaca — Birmingham||Challenger 350||9||46 000 €|
|Paphos — Turku||Challenger 604||11||44 000 €|
International rules for air transportation of pets
When transporting animals within the countries of the European Union, the following rules are followed:
- The animal must have a microchip. Electronic identification must be in an international database. In Europe, it is customary to use an ISO chip, if your pet has a different one, then you will have to take the appropriate scanner with you because otherwise, the identification at the airport will not be read and, accordingly, the animal will not pass the control. Tattoos have not been accepted as marking in EU countries since 2012. The microchip must be placed before the first rabies vaccination;
- Only an animal vaccinated against rabies is allowed to fly. Vaccination must be carried out by a qualified veterinarian licensed to provide this type of activity. Vaccination is given if the dog, ferret, or cat is at least 12 weeks old. On the date of the flight, at least 21 days must pass from the moment of vaccination. During this period, the immunity is developed. Each subsequent revaccination should be carried out according to the plan;
- Before the flight, the pet is tested for rabies antibodies. The test is carried out only in a laboratory authorized for this type of activity;
- The animal must have an international veterinary passport. It contains data on all vaccinations and treatments against parasites.
If the owner and the animal go to Ireland, Finland, Norway, Malta, or the UK, then you will additionally need to undergo a course of treatment against Echinococcus multilocularis parasites. The drugs are prescribed by a veterinarian. The treatment is carried out no later than 24 hours before the flight and no earlier than 120 hours before departure. The antiparasitic course must be confirmed in the veterinary certificate.
All animals require an ANC health certificate for transportation by any type of transport in Europe – Animal Health Certificate. The age, weight, breed of the four-legged friend, and the alphanumeric code of the microchip are entered into it. The certificate contains data on vaccination and testing against rabies and describes the course of antiparasitic treatment. The document also contains data about the owner of the animal. The certificate is valid for 4 months, but it must be obtained no earlier than 10 days before departure – expired documents are considered invalid. Due to ANS, you can freely move around Europe with the animal for 4 months.
Rules of flight to Cyprus with pets
When importing an animal to Cyprus, all of the above rules apply. In addition, you need to get a permit from an officially registered club in your country to export a cat or dog. This permit confirms that the animal has no breeding value, that is, it is definitely not exported for breeding. The certificate also contains the personal data of the owner, the address of residence, the breed of the animal, age, color.
If you want to pass the inspection in Cyprus without hindrance after arrival, the carrier airline is obliged to notify the island's aviation services within at least 48 hours before the flight that an animal will be on the plane.
After landing in Cyprus, a four-legged friend will have to pass veterinary control. It is paid about $ 40 during the hours when the veterinary service is working, and it will be about $10-15 more expensive if the plane arrives at night or on holidays. If all the requirements for international transportation are met, then your pet can stay on the island without any restrictions. However, all guests of the republic should keep in mind that in Cyprus, it is customary to immediately clean up the excrement of their animals. And it should be borne in mind that not all hotels take guests with four-legged friends.
What are the rules for the transportation of animals in business aviation?
In business aviation, all the basic rules of regional and international transportation of animals are observed. On private planes, you can transfer a fluffy pet in more comfortable conditions, but the air broker is not able to cancel the need to issue veterinary passports, certificates, or requirements for the prohibition of certain types of dogs and cats.
For its part, Cyprus Private Jets will always do everything necessary to ensure that pre-flight formalities and veterinary control at European airports take as little time as possible. After determining the route features, the manager will give the owner of the animal a list of what he needs to prepare and, if possible, help with the collection of documents.
Which animals are banned from flying in business jets?
Any non-aggressive and not sick animal can be transported on a business jet, but it is necessary to take into account the rules of the country to which you are flying. It is prohibited to carry on civil airlines and charter flights flying within Europe:
- Animals that are less than 6 months old;
- Animals that have diseases that require continuous use of sedative drugs;
- Pets with serious illnesses;
- Pregnant or recently delivered females.
The ban on transporting puppies and cats younger than 6 months is due to the fact that they cannot still be vaccinated against rabies due to their age. The transportation of the other animals listed above is denied due to the fact that they may become worse with pressure drops, and this does not exclude a fatal outcome.
Before the flight, it is necessary to clarify if there is a ban on the import of certain breeds of cats and dogs in the destination country. For example, it is forbidden to import Japanese mastiffs, Fila Brasileiro, Pitbull Terriers, and Great Danes to Cyprus. If cats and dogs are imported to the island from Malaysia, then they must have an additional certificate confirming a negative test for IgG and ELISA. It is impossible to bring those cats from Australia that lived in those regions where outbreaks of diseases caused by the Hendra virus have been officially registered over the past 2 months.
In most European countries (Holland, Germany, Israel), it is forbidden to import dogs of fighting breeds. This point must be clarified – since different states have their own lists of those breeds that are considered the most dangerous for humans.
When importing animals to a number of countries, for example, to the UK, they are sent to the quarantine zone after arrival. The period of isolation of pets can reach several months, so it is not advisable to take a furry friend with you on short trips to such states. It is forbidden to import only dogs to the Maldives, standard international laws apply to the import of cats.
When planning a flight with a pet, it is always advisable to take into account how it will tolerate the air trip. Due to the special anatomical structure of the respiratory organs, Brachycephalic animals, such as pugs, Persian cats, Pekingese, experience difficulties with breathing at altitude, which can lead to problems. Therefore, it is advisable for owners of such breeds of animals to get advice from a qualified veterinarian before the trip.
What documents will a pet need to board a business jet?
If you are taking an international flight, you will need all the documents which will have to be checked by the customs services. These are a veterinary passport with all the necessary information, a certificate, and testing for rabies. There is no need to buy a separate ticket for a private plane for a pet since renting an airplane gives the customer the right to dispose of the cabin at their own discretion.
agreeing on additional services
and making payments
about the flight,
all the details
the VIP terminal
of the airport
at the appointed time
Features of transportation of animals on private planes
Cyprus Private Jets employees always give the most accurate information about all the nuances of flying with a pet. After cooperating with us, each client will know what documents he/she will need to issue and in what time frame, what he will need to take with him on a trip.
The pet will definitely need to be prepared for the flight:
- You need to give it light food in a small amount within two hours before the scheduled flight;
- Before departure, a tailed friend must be taken for a walk;
- Stock up on enough water – the body dehydrates faster in the air than on the ground;
- Due to the help of drugs, you should not calm the animal (with the exception of an appointment by a veterinarian). Some sedatives have a negative effect on breathing.
As for a long flight, Cyprus Private Jets can arrange meals for a pet, but this point needs to be discussed in advance. Some dogs and cats eat only certain food – in most countries, it is allowed to import no more than 5 kg of dry food, it is required to fill out a declaration for more.
Rules for the transportation of dogs
Dogs of fighting breeds are transported in the cabin in a special strong cage. It should be ventilated with a waterproof bottom and of such dimensions that the dog should move freely inside. If we talk about dogs of medium and large breeds, you need to take a collar and a leash with you on the flight. There should be a rigid attachment for fixing to the seat. A muzzle will not hurt either since the behavior of a pet, especially traveling for the first time, is difficult to predict.
During takeoff, landing, and severe turbulence, the dog should be kept next to you, attaching a leash to the seat. The place is chosen so that the animal does not interfere with the movement of flight attendants and other passengers (if there are any), as well as does not block emergency exits from the plane.
Rules of transportation for cats
Cats behave more unpredictably in the air compared to dogs. Therefore, it is recommended to transport them only in special carriers. They should be strong, loose, with a waterproof bottom. It is desirable that there is a shelf in the carrier on which you can put a bowl of water.
It is advisable to keep a cat carrier next to you – the pet calms down faster in the presence of the owner. During a long flight, the cat can be walked around the cabin, but only in a harness – free movement leads not only to damage to the upholstery but also to the fact that the animal can get into those places in which it can get stuck.
Features of transportation of animals of other species
Parrots, canaries, hamsters, guinea pigs are transported in cages from which they cannot escape. You can put a thick cloth on the cages with birds – birds feel calmer in the dark. If it is necessary to transport exotic animals (lizards, snakes) or insects abroad, then you need to clarify all the import rules in advance – each country has its own.
Passage of international control at airports in Cyprus
Flights from Europe to Cyprus are accepted by the airport of Larnaca and Paphos. There are veterinary services at airports whose employees are engaged in the inspection of arriving animals. When planning a flight with an animal, it is advisable to notify these services in advance:
- In Larnaca, the phone number of the veterinary service is + 357 24 30275 / 276 , email – email@example.com
- In Paphos, the phome number is + 357 26 306 269 , email - firstname.lastname@example.org
You can call by phone or write an e-mail and wait for an answer. Timely notification is necessary so that the flight with the animal is already met by a veterinarian. After landing, a passenger with an animal is usually escorted to a separate stand, where all veterinary documents are checked, and the pet is examined. If the veterinarian is satisfied with everything, then he copies the international certificate and gives you a copy. You will be able to receive the original upon departure from Cyprus.
Cyprus Private Jets will always be able to provide comprehensive assistance when organizing a flight with a pet. Our lawyers will be able to find out all the rules of veterinary control in force in the destination country and will write the entire list of official documents that will need to be collected. We will arrange a flight with animals only if we are completely sure that the client will not have any problems after landing when passing through customs services.
Terms of payment and refund if necessary
You can pay for a private flight using an invoice, bank transfer, or card. We try to be as flexible as possible, and in some cases, we will be able to accept payment in cash or using cryptocurrency. The company guarantees the preservation of the client's personal data and is always ready to consider alternative payment methods for services. We provide a full package of documents for accounting statements. We provide services to both individuals and legal entities.
The conditions for the refund of payment in case of flight cancellation or in force majeure situations are prescribed in the contract and are negotiated individually. In many ways, they depend on the chosen business jet since operators and owners of aircraft set individual conditions for canceling flights. If this is our fault, then Cyprus Private Jets will fully refund the funds. If the passenger refuses to fly, we will do everything possible to ensure that the fine is minimal for you.
Cyprus Private Jets team of employees
The high expertise of Cyprus Private Jets among similar air brokers in Europe is primarily due to the professionalism of our employees. Each member of our close-knit team has specialized education and extensive experience in business aviation. We have unique contacts with operators and owners of aircraft based at the airports of Larnaca and Paphos. Due to this, our clients have access to exclusive booking conditions for business jets and the possibility of urgent departures on the day of the request.
In addition to expertise in aviation, when choosing employees, we pay attention to the breadth of views and the way of thinking of candidates. That is why our employees are real like-minded people who are interested in VIP tourism, sports, technology, and innovation. Cyprus Private Jets employs people who are interested in active development in business aviation and related industries. We are open to new experiences and a flexible approach to solving tasks. The company's employees speak leading European languages (English, German, French, Russian, and Greek). Contracts and additional documentation are provided in English. The successful work of the company is confirmed by official certificates and awards, which can be found in the presentation on the website. We always take care of the comfort of our customers and try to make sure that they get the most pleasant flight experience.
Our company is always open for constructive communication and dialogue. You can ask your questions, express wishes and evaluate the work of our employees by writing directly to the heads of departments:
Vanessa Walsh - Head of the Limassol office (email: email@example.com).
Simon Allen - Head of the Larnaca office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Nicolas Andreou - Head of the Paphos office (email: email@example.com).
Edgars Ozols - Head of the Riga office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Sharon Wiggins - Head of the Hamburg office (email: email@example.com).
Catherine Chapman - Executive Director (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Richard Blake - Founder and CEO (email: email@example.com).
You can contact the company management or send a request for a flight through the online form on the website:
Company offices in Cyprus
Cyprus Private Jets is represented by three operating offices - in Limassol, Paphos and Larnaca. In addition, we have two international offices in Riga and Hamburg. We ask you to coordinate the time of the visit in advance so that we can prepare all the necessary documents for issuing a pass. If you plan to arrive by car, please tell us the number of your car and we will reserve a place for you in the underground parking.
We want to emphasize that we are not limited to our offices. The philosophy of our company is a flexible and individual approach to each client. Therefore, we are always ready to meet in a place convenient for you or arrange a flight remotely.
Company office in Limassol
Address: Porto Bello Business, Siafi 1 Limassol, 3041 Kioproulouzate, Limassol, Cyprus
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 6:30 to 00:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Company office in Paphos
Address: 8061 Pafos International Airport, Pafos, Cyprus (Διεθνής Αερολιμένας Πάφου)
Email address: email@example.com
Opening hours: daily from 7:00 to 23:30.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office:
Company office in Larnaca
Address: 6650 Larnaka International Airport, Larnaka, Cyprus (Διεθνής Αερολιμένας Λάρνακας)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: daily from 7:30 to 23:00.
We are available 24/7.
Directions to the office: