McDonnell Douglas DC-8
- Manufacturer: McDonnell Douglas private jets rental
- Availability: Ready to fly
If you have any questions about this plane, call us +35796346595
Key Features Douglas DC-8:
- Passengers - 162 Pax
- Range - 3,760 Nautical Miles
- Cruise Speed - 483 Knots
- Ceiling - 52,000 Feet
- Fuel Burn - n/a GPH
Always overshadowed by its competitor, the Boeing 707, Douglas's first jet airliner nevertheless enjoyed some market success. Thanks to modifications and fuselage lengthening, its production lasted more than 15 years.
The DC-8 designation originally belonged to a four-engine jet airliner under development for land routes, a mockup of which was built by Douglas in 1952. But airlines had limited interest in the plane, and its development was halted the following year. But by early 1955, attention to jet aircraft began to increase. The firm "de Havilland" and the British authorities announced that they had managed to figure out the cause of the Comet airliner crashes in 1953 - 1954, and that a new long-range modification of the Comet 4 in 1958 would enter the transatlantic routes.
In March 1955, the U.S. Air Force ordered the first batch of refueling planes based on the Boeing 367-80 prototype, which meant that the jet transport planes would be properly tested before appearing on civilian airlines. "Pan American, which was most wary of British airliners over the Atlantic, was the first American airline to enter the jet market. "Boeing instantly offered an airliner based on the 367-80, ready for delivery in 1957.
"Douglas, without a flying prototype, could not give a start date for deliveries of its airliners. More powerful engines for military aircraft were in development at the time, with civilian versions due at the end of the decade. With such engines came the opportunity to create a jetliner capable of crossing the North Atlantic without an intermediate landing in Tender, Newfoundland, as the Comet 4 and first variants of the Model 707 had had to do. In addition, the larger aircraft had a wide passenger cabin to accommodate six seats in a row. These considerations formed the basis for the design of the new DC-8 presented to Pan Am Airlines in June 1955.
The DC-8 was clearly superior to the airliner proposed by Boeing, and the latter had to develop a larger version of the Model 707, which was not ready until 1957. After several months of intensive negotiations, Pan Am ordered 20 Model 707s and 25 DC-8s in October 1955. The Model 707 airliner, capable of flying across the Atlantic with one stopover, was to confront the British on these routes from late 1958. The DC-8 Intercontinental with the new Pratt & Whitney JT4A engines (the civilian version of the J75 turbofan) was due to enter service a year later. Only 12 days later, United Airlines became the first carrier to order 22 DC-8s in the less-powered version for use on domestic routes in the United States. One of the reasons United preferred the DC-8 was its wide cabin, and Boeing immediately decided to increase the diameter of the Model 707 fuselage as well.
In designing the DC-8, Douglas strictly adhered to the concept of creating a single basic airframe that, with a minimum of modifications, could be adapted to different types of missions. While Boeing actually produced three different aircraft (the original Model 707-120, the long-range Model 707-320 and the shortened Model 720), all versions of the Douglas airliner prior to 1967 did not differ in appearance and had the same control system, electrical and hydraulic systems and air conditioning. The engines and fuel system were different, as was the power design of the airframe. The long-range versions had a heavier weight, and they were built using thicker, more durable materials. This was especially true of the power components, such as the upper and lower wing skins, the tail section of the fuselage, the horizontal fins, and the landing gear struts.
The DC-8 was one of the first large transport aircraft with a high subsonic speed designed to meet commercial standards of reliability and safety. Much attention was paid to wing design in the design of the airliner. Like the Model 367-80, it was swept, with four engines in the nacelles, and was noticeably narrower in both chord and thickness, while accommodating the main landing gear struts with a large track. But Douglas did not have the experience that Boeing had in creating such structures and used more conservative solutions in its design. Therefore, the wing of the DC-8 had a narrower sweep than the Model 707 and did not have strong mechanization on the leading edge. Instead, fixed leading edges were located on the outer side of each engine, which adversely affected the economics of the aircraft in cruise flight. Roll control was also unusual. Instead of using separate ailerons for high-speed control, Douglas installed two-section ailerons. The inner section was driven directly from the aircraft's hydraulic system and was mechanically connected to the outer section (used at low speeds) by a torsion shaft. At high speed, aerodynamic loads exceeded the torque in the torsion, not allowing the outer section to deflect and reducing the load on the wing. A notable feature of the wing was the absence of any aerodynamic ridges or turbulators - a solution that remained unique to airliners until 1982, when the Airbus A310 appeared.
The DC-8 was somewhat cheaper than the Model 707 (a situation that persisted in the aftermarket even in the 1970s) and somewhat slower, although the difference in speed only became noticeable when flying long distances. Both airliners, after an initial period associated with accidents and catastrophes due to the difficulty of mastering new jet technology, have proven to be quite reliable machines. The Boeing was more efficient in operation, but the Douglas design was less demanding in maintenance.
The first of the DC-8s to take off was the local version ordered by United, the DC-8-10. This occurred in May 1958, and the machine began commercial operation in September 1959. Equipped with Pratt & Whitney JTX-6 61 kN engines (the same as on the smaller Model 707-120), the DC-8-10 clearly suffered from a lack of thrust. Only 28 aircraft were sold, many of which were later equipped with more powerful engines. By this time Boeing had not only put the Model 707-120 into service, but also developed and began delivering the Intercontinental Model 707-320 airliner, which held more passengers than the DC-8. From that point on the Model 707 surpassed the DC-8 in sales.
The Cyprus Private Jets air broker provides services for organizing flights on the McDonnell Douglas DC-8. Our database contains more than 984 models of this type - various years of manufacture, capacity, and cabin layout. We will help you choose the best option based on your wishes and the nuances of the flight. Business jet DC-8 is very popular in the business aviation of Cyprus and is also actively used in private flights around Europe. Experts note the high level of comfort, safety, and reliability of the model. While pilots appreciate it for its excellent maneuverability and versatility. The aircraft is capable of landing both on classic and shortened runways (including unpaved ones). That is why this model is often included in the top 50 best business aviation models. A wide range of configurations of the McDonnell Douglas DC-8 makes it easy to choose the best option for various types of flights, such as individual charters, corporate and business flights. Separately, we note a capacious luggage compartment, which allows customers to take the maximum number of things on the road. If you are traveling with pets, we will find an option for you that can accommodate a dog or a cat directly in the cabin of a private jet. The McDonnell Douglas DC-8 is available for a single (for a specific flight) or long-term lease. The price depends on many factors, for example, the route, the number of rental days, the number of passengers, the year of manufacture of the aircraft, etc. After leaving a request on the site, our air consultant will contact you, who will make an online calculation of the cost of the flight for you free of charge, taking into account all the features and nuances.
In most cases, you can book a business jet directly at Paphos or Larnaca airport. However, if this model does not appear there, we will organize an operational approach of the aircraft from the nearest European airports. Flights are carried out anywhere in the world!
The McDonnell Douglas DC-8 aircraft is rented together with a team of experienced pilots and stewards. For 14 years of successful work in business aviation, the company has managed to form a circle of reliable partners from operators and owners of business jets, which allows us to provide customers with the best prices and booking conditions. In addition, due to the exclusive terms of cooperation with VIP terminals in Europe, the company has the ability to carry out urgent flights within 3-5 hours after the request. Cyprus Private Jets experts will help you choose the best option for you based on your preferences and flight route. You can find out the cost of the flight by filling out the online calculator form on the website, by calling the above numbers, or by emailing email@example.com You can also always contact our official representative office in Cyprus. We will be glad to see you at the central office in the city of Limassol. In just 20-40 minutes, after placing the application, we will prepare for you from 3 to 7 options, which will take into account your wishes and route features. If you are looking for the DC-8, we will provide a table comparing various modifications and years of manufacture. Also, we can prepare a comparison with similar models of business jets in this class. Photo and video materials are provided for each aircraft so that you can visualize the cabin and study its features. A personal air broker will tell you about all the intricacies of this business jet in relation to your route. We will be happy to answer your questions regarding the capacity of the luggage compartment, ceiling height, and other technical characteristics. All employees of the company are real business aviation professionals who will tell you in detail about each aircraft and help you book it. If none of the proposed options suits you, we will adjust the request and continue the search. All calculations are made free of charge and do not bind you to anything! We guarantee each client an individual approach, flexible booking conditions, and a high level of confidentiality. The cost of a flight on the McDonnell Douglas DC-8 is calculated at the stage of agreeing on the details, after which it is fixed in an official contract. We will take care of all the nuances and do our best to make your flight as comfortable as possible.
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
Make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private flight!
Aircraft manufacture year
In our catalog of private jets, McDonnell Douglas DC-8 aircraft of various years of manufacture are presented. Most clients are very sensitive to this parameter and pay special attention to it. For our part, we consider it our duty to help you understand this issue. Obviously, the newer and fresher the aircraft, the more reliable, modern, and comfortable it is. However, the cost of renting such a business jet will be much higher than that of a model with 5-8 years of operation. If your budget is limited and you want to use it more rationally, we advise you to pay attention to models that are not older than 10 years and are actively used. The fact is that extremely high safety standards have been formed in business aviation. Business jets undergo diagnostics of all systems, maintenance, and regular checks. Often these standards are much higher than in conventional civil aviation. That is why DC-8 aircraft with a production year of more than 3-5 years are technically not inferior to new models released this year.
The Cyprus Private Jets air broker offers its customers only proven and reliable options. We study in detail all the nuances, take into account the life of the aircraft, check the technical documents, and much more. By contacting us to arrange a flight, you can be sure that the business jet will be in perfect condition, with all regulatory documents. The online catalog includes both this year's novelties and older variations of the McDonnell Douglas DC-8 model range. A personal consultant will help you choose the right option, compare business jets and tell you about all the nuances of specific models.
The cost of renting a private jet McDonnell Douglas DC-8
The cost of a business jet flight is formed on the basis of a chain of key factors that do not always remain static. It is important to correlate them according to each individual flight and destination. However, thanks to our online calculator, this process becomes easier and clearer.
In order to calculate the cost of a flight on the DC-8, we need to know a few basic details about your upcoming trip:
- Point of departure and arrival
- Date and time
- Number of passengers
- Contact information for feedback
After filling out the questionnaire, a Cyprus Private Jets specialist will contact you with a ready-made offer for the direction you are interested in. You will be able to discuss not only the basic package of services but also learn about additional options for charter flights, such as transportation of animals, transfers, or catering on board.
We are extremely careful in providing an appropriate level of service on board the aircraft, therefore, we cooperate only with trusted companies in this field.
Consider the parameters that can have a greater impact on the final cost of a business jet rental service:
- Aircraft parameters (model, year of manufacture, equipment, etc.);
- Number of passengers;
- Date of flight (there are days of increased demand, on which prices are much higher - for example, on New Year's Eve);
- flight route;
- Parking days of McDonnell Douglas DC-8 at the airport.
With us, you can not worry about unforeseen situations. We control each stage of flight preparation to the smallest detail and inform you of any possible changes in advance.
Popular flight destinations
The air expert can tell the exact cost only after clarifying all the wishes of the client, choosing the aircraft, and agreeing on all the details of the flight. We will calculate the price of the flight for free and offer you 3 to 6 options, taking into account your budget. If none of the selected options suits you, we will adjust the search conditions and again provide the best options. On average, the calculation and search for suitable aircraft take 30 to 70 minutes. However, in emergency cases, it is possible to make urgent online payments in 15-20 minutes. We will be glad to help you!
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dubai (United Arab Emirates) ~ 19 400 to 43 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Belgrade (Serbia) ~ 13 900 to 32 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sofia (Bulgaria) ~ 11 400 to 33 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tirana (Albania) ~ 12 700 to 30 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zagreb (Croatia) ~ 16 300 to 37 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Copenhagen (Denmark) ~ 22 700 to 50 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Krakow (Poland) ~ 17 100 to 39 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rotterdam (Netherlands) ~ 24 100 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Vilnius (Lithuania) ~ 9 000 to 42 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dortmund (Germany) ~ 22 500 to 49 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Gothenburg (Sweden) ~ 24 000 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Antwerp (Belgium) ~ 23 800 to 52 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Skopje (Macedonia) ~ 11 900 to 35 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Reykjavik (Iceland) ~ 37 600 to 80 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dubrovnik (Croatia) ~ 13 900 to 32 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Innsbruck (Austria) ~ 19 100 to 43 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Ibiza (Spain) ~ 23 300 to 51 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Barcelona (Spain) ~ 23 000 to 31 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Malaga (Spain) ~ 27 100 to 59 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Madrid (Spain) ~ 26 300 to 57 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zaragoza (Spain) ~ 24 800 to 54 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sevilla (Spain) ~ 27 900 to 60 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Palma de Mallorca (Spain) ~ 22 500 to 49 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tenerife (Spain) ~ 36 600 to 78 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Nice (France) ~ 28 900 to 65 000;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Marseille (France) ~ 21 300 to 47 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Paris (France) ~ 24 000 to 52 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lyon (France) ~ 21 800 to 48 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Grenoble (France) ~ 21 600 to 48 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Cannes (France) ~ 20 300 to 45 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Chambery (France) ~ 21 400 to 47 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sion (Switzerland) ~ 20 800 to 46 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Saint-Tropez (France) ~ 20 600 to 46 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Monaco (Monaco) ~ 28 900 to 65 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rome (Italy) ~ 16 800 to 38 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Milan (Italy) ~ 19 900 to 44 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Olbia (Italy) ~ 18 400 to 41 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Turin (Italy) ~ 20 300 to 45 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Naples (Italy) ~ 15 600 to 36 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Venice (Italy) ~ 20 000 to 33 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Florence (Italy) ~ 18 100 to 41 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Munich (Germany) ~ 19 400 to 43 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Berlin (Germany) ~ 20 600 to 46 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Cologne (Germany) ~ 22 500 to 49 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Hamburg (Germany) ~ 22 600 to 50 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Frankfurt (Germany) ~ 21 200 to 45 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Leipzig (Germany) ~ 20 300 to 45 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Düsseldorf (Germany) ~ 22 800 to 50 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Stuttgart (Germany) ~ 20 700 to 46 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Male (Maldives island) ~ 41 400 to 86 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Seychelles (Seychelles island) ~ 37 900 to 81 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bahamas (Bahamas island) ~ 78 000 to 159 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Denpasar (Bali) ~ 75 100 to 153 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - GOA (India) ~ 35 000 to 75 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Helsinki (Finland) ~ 23 300 to 51 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Espoo (Finland) ~ 22 500 to 50 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tampere (Finland) ~ 24 400 to 53 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - London (United Kingdom) ~ 25 900 to 56 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Birmingham (United Kingdom) ~ 27 000 to 58 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Glasgow (Scotland) ~ 29 100 to 63 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dublin (Ireland) ~ 29 200 to 63 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Geneva (Switzerland) ~ 19 600 to 75 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zurich (Switzerland) ~ 20 600 to 46 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bern (Switzerland) ~ 20 900 to 46 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Brussels (Belgium) ~ 23 700 to 52 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Amsterdam (Netherlands) ~ 24 100 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Riga (Latvia) ~ 31 500 to 43 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Warsaw (Poland) ~ 18 200 to 41 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Astana (Kazakhstan) ~ 27 700 to 60 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Astana (Kazakhstan) ~ 27 700 to 60 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Almaty (Kazakhstan) ~ 29 900 to 64 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tbilisi (Georgia) ~ 11 500 to 33 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Prague (Czechia) ~ 19 000 to 43 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Budapest (Hungary) ~ 15 700 to 36 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Vienna (Austria) ~ 17 200 to 39 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Stockholm (Sweden) ~ 23 600 to 52 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Oslo (Norway) ~ 25 900 to 56 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tivat (Montenegro) ~ 13 600 to 32 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lisbon (Portugal) ~ 29 800 to 64 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Madeira (Portugal) ~ 35 500 to 76 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Athens (Greece) ~ 9 500 to 25 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Istanbul (Turkey) ~ 8 500 to 26 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Antalya (Turkey) ~ 14 000 to 44 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Doha (Qatar) ~ 17 100 to 39 100;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tel Aviv (Israel) ~ 5 000 to 16 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Miami (United States) ~ 78 800 to 160 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - New York (United States) ~ 67 700 to 135 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Las Vegas (United States) ~ 84 100 to 171 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Los Angeles (United States) ~ 89 300 to 182 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Toronto (Canada) ~ 69 100 to 138 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tokyo (Japan) ~ 69 900 to 142 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Beijing (China) ~ 53 600 to 111 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Macau (China) ~ 60 600 to 120 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Shanghai (China) ~ 62 000 to 123 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Guangzhou (China) ~ 59 900 to 119 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Hong Kong (China) ~ 60 700 to 121 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Pattaya (Thailand) ~ 54 200 to 112 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bangkok (Thailand) ~ 53 400 to 110 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) ~ 61 300 to 122 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Singapore ~ 63 200 to 126 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dominican Republic ~ 73 400 to 155 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Havana (Cuba) ~ 72 300 to 159 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Mexico (Mexico City) ~ 91 800 to 192 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sao Paulo (Brazil) ~ 80 900 to 165 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) ~ 78 900 to 160 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lima (Peru) ~ 95 100 to 198 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Santiago (Chile) ~ 99 200 to 207 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Buenos Aires (Argentina) ~ 92 400 to 193 400 EUR;
* The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private DC-8 or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
Features of a private jet
The McDonnell Douglas DC-8 is a passenger jet airliner developed by the American aircraft manufacturing company McDonnell Douglas for long-haul flights.
The design and development of the aircraft McDonnell Douglas DC-8 began in the mid-1950s, with the aircraft meeting all modern requirements, providing safe and comfortable air travel for passengers.
The first flight of the airliner McDonnell Douglas DC-8 was made on May 30, 1958, with the original design had a few design flaws that were corrected during the year, and in September 1959, the passenger aircraft was officially introduced to the public and similarly launched into mass production.
Airliner McDonnell Douglas DC-8 was equipped with modern avionics, which made the flights as comfortable as possible for the crew, while at the same time providing the aircraft proper safety conditions. Among other things, according to many experts, the developed design proved to be very successful, and later on the basis of the fuselage of this aircraft were created such world-famous aircraft as the McDonnell Douglas DC-10, Boeing 747, Lockheed L-1011 TriStar and others.
The power plant of the passenger aircraft McDonnell Douglas DC-8 is represented by four turbofan aircraft engines, allowing a power of 84.5 kN each (depending on the series of release). Cruising speed of the passenger airliner McDonnell Douglas DC-8 was about 950 km / h (depending on the modification), and the flight range could range from 9518 kilometers to 12139 kilometers.
Empty Legs flights
As the experience of European air transportation shows, airlines are often forced to ferry empty planes from one point to another. In a situation where the client orders a flight, and the airline performs it, then after the completion of the flight, the aircraft must return to its home base. This situation also arises when initially the aircraft is ordered for a flight from point "A" to point "B", while the business jet is located at point "C" - that is, it makes a technical approach to point "A". In order not to fly in vain, operators sell such "fixed" flights at significant discounts.
Our database contains many Empty Legs flights operated by McDonnell Douglas DC-8 private jets throughout Europe. You can leave a request to our managers, who will monitor the destinations you are interested in and help you quickly book the right option at the best price.
How to book a McDonnell Douglas DC-8 for a private flight?
Cyprus Private Jets clients are provided with flexible rental conditions for the McDonnell Douglas DC-8. You can book a business jet online in a convenient way for you: by phone, via instant messengers, e-mail, or the form on the website. After agreeing on all the details, a contract is signed, which will indicate the exact price of the flight, route, number of passengers, and included services. In addition, the options and conditions for canceling a flight will be described in detail in case your plans change.
You can pay for the flight in any way convenient for you. Most often, this is a non-cash transfer to the account of a European or Cypriot bank, for example, according to an invoice. The contract indicates payment in euros, however, you can transfer an equivalent amount in another currency convenient for you (for example, US dollars or GB pounds). For the convenience of our customers, we have started accepting payments by card (by regular bank transfer), by cash at the company's office (in Limassol), as well as by cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT). All flights are carried out officially, the air broker will provide you with a complete set of documents upon request, including contracts necessary for accounting. European standards of service and workflow regulate the company's activities. We guarantee complete confidentiality and flight safety. If necessary, we will help to achieve the deletion of flight data in systems like Flightradar24 and ensure maximum privacy at every stage of cooperation. We will do our best to ensure that your flight on a private aircraft McDonnell Douglas DC-8, meets the highest standards of business aviation and brings you only positive emotions.
|Cruise speed (km/h)||890|
|Maximum flight altitude (m)||12800|
|Optimal number of passengers (persons)||162|
|Max takeoff weight (kg)||152000|
|Flight range (km)||10780|
|Maximum number of passengers (PAX)||162|