Beechcraft Baron 58
- Manufacturer: Beechcraft private jets rental
- Availability: Ready to fly
If you have any questions about this plane, call us +35796346595
Key Features Baron 58:
- Passengers - 6 Pax
- Range - 1,480 Nautical Miles
- Cruise Speed - 202 Knots
- Ceiling - 20,688 Feet
- Fuel Burn - 194 GPH
The Beechcraft Baron G58 is a light, six-seat piston airplane, a sort of air route minivan, part of a new generation of classic piston airplanes that received Federal Aviation Administration certification in late 2005.
On April 12, 2005, in Lakeland, Florida, Raytheon Aircraft Company announced that the legendary Beechcraft Baron aircraft has been renamed the Beechcraft Baron G58. This is due to the modernization of the avionics systems for the piston aircraft. Now the Beechcraft Baron G58 is equipped with the Garmin G1000 integrated avionics system and equipped with two injected six-cylinder Teledyne Continental engines with 300 hp each.
The aircraft has a high speed of 307.38 km/h and a maximum range of more than 900 nm, with a seating capacity of six passengers. Raytheon Aircraft develops, manufactures, sells and supports Beechcraft and Hawker aircraft for the commercial and regional aviation markets.
The manufacturer has outfitted the aircraft with the latest avionics system that makes the pilot feel at home in the air. The new Garmin G1000 cockpit avionics system is distinguished by an advanced avionics system as standard equipment.
The G1000 system reduces pilot workload, provides information on the airspace situation, and increases aircraft functionality. The Garmin system is completed with the new GFC700tm autopilot system and the GWX68tm weather radar.
The G1000 avionics suite includes: a main display, which can replace many traditional cockpit instruments in its functionality, as well as display information in a large format.
An advanced solid-state attitude control system that can be restarted in flight, a built-in digital calculator of air signals. Display showing engine status, automatic flight control system in 3-dimensional mode.
Built-in Modes responder with information maintenance system, built-in radio transmitters allowing for overhead instrument flight with GPS - receiver, built-in Class B ground proximity warning system (Taws).
Built-in color radars (only for Beechcraft Baron G58), 129 colors, built-in device for receiving weather data from meteorological satellites, with the possibility of monthly service updates, built-in digital, sound control system. Ability to evenly transmit on-board data to a single display for added security.
The dual-screen system supports Garmin's new GFC 700 autopilot and GWX68 color all-weather radar. This combination now allows for maximum pilot awareness in flight, reducing the pilot's workload and enhancing the pilot's functionality.
In addition to the improved autopilot and weather radar system, the Baron G58 also has the entire standard G1000 suite. The main display replaces the traditional cockpit instruments and provides additional information on a large ten-inch LCD monitor. A second similar monitor houses a multifunction display showing engine, terrain, navigator and control of the built-in autopilot.
There are a built-in computer, a transmitter with a traffic information service system, VHF navigation with blind landing (landing by instrument). High frequency transmitter with 16-watt transmitters and 8.33 kHz channel. Satellite weather prediction system receiving data from the air service.
Improvements to the instrumentation include a display showing the ground and possible obstacles when landing. It is not superfluous to mention the in-flight entertainment system as well. The integrated digital audio system on the Baron G58 has over 120 channels of free music, sports and news. All in all, the instrument "awareness" of this aircraft has now become really phenomenal. Which also has a very favorable effect on flight safety.
The Cyprus Private Jets air broker provides services for organizing flights on the Beechcraft Baron 58. Our database contains more than 107 models of this type - various years of manufacture, capacity, and cabin layout. We will help you choose the best option based on your wishes and the nuances of the flight. Business jet Baron 58 is very popular in the business aviation of Cyprus and is also actively used in private flights around Europe. Experts note the high level of comfort, safety, and reliability of the model. While pilots appreciate it for its excellent maneuverability and versatility. The aircraft is capable of landing both on classic and shortened runways (including unpaved ones). That is why this model is often included in the top 50 best business aviation models. A wide range of configurations of the Beechcraft Baron 58 makes it easy to choose the best option for various types of flights, such as individual charters, corporate and business flights. Separately, we note a capacious luggage compartment, which allows customers to take the maximum number of things on the road. If you are traveling with pets, we will find an option for you that can accommodate a dog or a cat directly in the cabin of a private jet. The Beechcraft Baron 58 is available for a single (for a specific flight) or long-term lease. The price depends on many factors, for example, the route, the number of rental days, the number of passengers, the year of manufacture of the aircraft, etc. After leaving a request on the site, our air consultant will contact you, who will make an online calculation of the cost of the flight for you free of charge, taking into account all the features and nuances.
In most cases, you can book a business jet directly at Paphos or Larnaca airport. However, if this model does not appear there, we will organize an operational approach of the aircraft from the nearest European airports. Flights are carried out anywhere in the world!
The Beechcraft Baron 58 aircraft is rented together with a team of experienced pilots and stewards. For 14 years of successful work in business aviation, the company has managed to form a circle of reliable partners from operators and owners of business jets, which allows us to provide customers with the best prices and booking conditions. In addition, due to the exclusive terms of cooperation with VIP terminals in Europe, the company has the ability to carry out urgent flights within 3-5 hours after the request. Cyprus Private Jets experts will help you choose the best option for you based on your preferences and flight route. You can find out the cost of the flight by filling out the online calculator form on the website, by calling the above numbers, or by emailing email@example.com You can also always contact our official representative office in Cyprus. We will be glad to see you at the central office in the city of Limassol. In just 20-40 minutes, after placing the application, we will prepare for you from 3 to 7 options, which will take into account your wishes and route features. If you are looking for the Baron 58, we will provide a table comparing various modifications and years of manufacture. Also, we can prepare a comparison with similar models of business jets in this class. Photo and video materials are provided for each aircraft so that you can visualize the cabin and study its features. A personal air broker will tell you about all the intricacies of this business jet in relation to your route. We will be happy to answer your questions regarding the capacity of the luggage compartment, ceiling height, and other technical characteristics. All employees of the company are real business aviation professionals who will tell you in detail about each aircraft and help you book it. If none of the proposed options suits you, we will adjust the request and continue the search. All calculations are made free of charge and do not bind you to anything! We guarantee each client an individual approach, flexible booking conditions, and a high level of confidentiality. The cost of a flight on the Beechcraft Baron 58 is calculated at the stage of agreeing on the details, after which it is fixed in an official contract. We will take care of all the nuances and do our best to make your flight as comfortable as possible.
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
Make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private flight!
Aircraft manufacture year
In our catalog of private jets, Beechcraft Baron 58 aircraft of various years of manufacture are presented. Most clients are very sensitive to this parameter and pay special attention to it. For our part, we consider it our duty to help you understand this issue. Obviously, the newer and fresher the aircraft, the more reliable, modern, and comfortable it is. However, the cost of renting such a business jet will be much higher than that of a model with 5-8 years of operation. If your budget is limited and you want to use it more rationally, we advise you to pay attention to models that are not older than 10 years and are actively used. The fact is that extremely high safety standards have been formed in business aviation. Business jets undergo diagnostics of all systems, maintenance, and regular checks. Often these standards are much higher than in conventional civil aviation. That is why Baron 58 aircraft with a production year of more than 3-5 years are technically not inferior to new models released this year.
The Cyprus Private Jets air broker offers its customers only proven and reliable options. We study in detail all the nuances, take into account the life of the aircraft, check the technical documents, and much more. By contacting us to arrange a flight, you can be sure that the business jet will be in perfect condition, with all regulatory documents. The online catalog includes both this year's novelties and older variations of the Beechcraft Baron 58 model range. A personal consultant will help you choose the right option, compare business jets and tell you about all the nuances of specific models.
The cost of renting a private jet Beechcraft Baron 58
The cost of a business jet flight is formed on the basis of a chain of key factors that do not always remain static. It is important to correlate them according to each individual flight and destination. However, thanks to our online calculator, this process becomes easier and clearer.
In order to calculate the cost of a flight on the Baron 58, we need to know a few basic details about your upcoming trip:
- Point of departure and arrival
- Date and time
- Number of passengers
- Contact information for feedback
After filling out the questionnaire, a Cyprus Private Jets specialist will contact you with a ready-made offer for the direction you are interested in. You will be able to discuss not only the basic package of services but also learn about additional options for charter flights, such as transportation of animals, transfers, or catering on board.
We are extremely careful in providing an appropriate level of service on board the aircraft, therefore, we cooperate only with trusted companies in this field.
Consider the parameters that can have a greater impact on the final cost of a business jet rental service:
- Aircraft parameters (model, year of manufacture, equipment, etc.);
- Number of passengers;
- Date of flight (there are days of increased demand, on which prices are much higher - for example, on New Year's Eve);
- flight route;
- Parking days of Beechcraft Baron 58 at the airport.
With us, you can not worry about unforeseen situations. We control each stage of flight preparation to the smallest detail and inform you of any possible changes in advance.
Popular flight destinations
The air expert can tell the exact cost only after clarifying all the wishes of the client, choosing the aircraft, and agreeing on all the details of the flight. We will calculate the price of the flight for free and offer you 3 to 6 options, taking into account your budget. If none of the selected options suits you, we will adjust the search conditions and again provide the best options. On average, the calculation and search for suitable aircraft take 30 to 70 minutes. However, in emergency cases, it is possible to make urgent online payments in 15-20 minutes. We will be glad to help you!
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dubai (United Arab Emirates) ~ 19 400 to 43 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Belgrade (Serbia) ~ 13 900 to 32 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sofia (Bulgaria) ~ 11 400 to 33 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tirana (Albania) ~ 12 700 to 30 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zagreb (Croatia) ~ 16 300 to 37 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Copenhagen (Denmark) ~ 22 700 to 50 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Krakow (Poland) ~ 17 100 to 39 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rotterdam (Netherlands) ~ 24 100 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Vilnius (Lithuania) ~ 9 000 to 42 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dortmund (Germany) ~ 22 500 to 49 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Gothenburg (Sweden) ~ 24 000 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Antwerp (Belgium) ~ 23 800 to 52 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Skopje (Macedonia) ~ 11 900 to 35 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Reykjavik (Iceland) ~ 37 600 to 80 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dubrovnik (Croatia) ~ 13 900 to 32 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Innsbruck (Austria) ~ 19 100 to 43 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Ibiza (Spain) ~ 23 300 to 51 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Barcelona (Spain) ~ 23 000 to 31 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Malaga (Spain) ~ 27 100 to 59 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Madrid (Spain) ~ 26 300 to 57 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zaragoza (Spain) ~ 24 800 to 54 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sevilla (Spain) ~ 27 900 to 60 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Palma de Mallorca (Spain) ~ 22 500 to 49 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tenerife (Spain) ~ 36 600 to 78 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Nice (France) ~ 28 900 to 65 000;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Marseille (France) ~ 21 300 to 47 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Paris (France) ~ 24 000 to 52 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lyon (France) ~ 21 800 to 48 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Grenoble (France) ~ 21 600 to 48 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Cannes (France) ~ 20 300 to 45 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Chambery (France) ~ 21 400 to 47 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sion (Switzerland) ~ 20 800 to 46 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Saint-Tropez (France) ~ 20 600 to 46 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Monaco (Monaco) ~ 28 900 to 65 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rome (Italy) ~ 16 800 to 38 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Milan (Italy) ~ 19 900 to 44 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Olbia (Italy) ~ 18 400 to 41 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Turin (Italy) ~ 20 300 to 45 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Naples (Italy) ~ 15 600 to 36 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Venice (Italy) ~ 20 000 to 33 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Florence (Italy) ~ 18 100 to 41 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Munich (Germany) ~ 19 400 to 43 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Berlin (Germany) ~ 20 600 to 46 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Cologne (Germany) ~ 22 500 to 49 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Hamburg (Germany) ~ 22 600 to 50 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Frankfurt (Germany) ~ 21 200 to 45 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Leipzig (Germany) ~ 20 300 to 45 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Düsseldorf (Germany) ~ 22 800 to 50 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Stuttgart (Germany) ~ 20 700 to 46 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Male (Maldives island) ~ 41 400 to 86 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Seychelles (Seychelles island) ~ 37 900 to 81 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bahamas (Bahamas island) ~ 78 000 to 159 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Denpasar (Bali) ~ 75 100 to 153 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - GOA (India) ~ 35 000 to 75 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Helsinki (Finland) ~ 23 300 to 51 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Espoo (Finland) ~ 22 500 to 50 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tampere (Finland) ~ 24 400 to 53 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - London (United Kingdom) ~ 25 900 to 56 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Birmingham (United Kingdom) ~ 27 000 to 58 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Glasgow (Scotland) ~ 29 100 to 63 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dublin (Ireland) ~ 29 200 to 63 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Geneva (Switzerland) ~ 19 600 to 75 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zurich (Switzerland) ~ 20 600 to 46 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bern (Switzerland) ~ 20 900 to 46 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Brussels (Belgium) ~ 23 700 to 52 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Amsterdam (Netherlands) ~ 24 100 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Riga (Latvia) ~ 31 500 to 43 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Warsaw (Poland) ~ 18 200 to 41 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Astana (Kazakhstan) ~ 27 700 to 60 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Astana (Kazakhstan) ~ 27 700 to 60 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Almaty (Kazakhstan) ~ 29 900 to 64 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tbilisi (Georgia) ~ 11 500 to 33 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Prague (Czechia) ~ 19 000 to 43 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Budapest (Hungary) ~ 15 700 to 36 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Vienna (Austria) ~ 17 200 to 39 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Stockholm (Sweden) ~ 23 600 to 52 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Oslo (Norway) ~ 25 900 to 56 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tivat (Montenegro) ~ 13 600 to 32 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lisbon (Portugal) ~ 29 800 to 64 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Madeira (Portugal) ~ 35 500 to 76 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Athens (Greece) ~ 9 500 to 25 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Istanbul (Turkey) ~ 8 500 to 26 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Antalya (Turkey) ~ 14 000 to 44 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Doha (Qatar) ~ 17 100 to 39 100;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tel Aviv (Israel) ~ 5 000 to 16 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Miami (United States) ~ 78 800 to 160 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - New York (United States) ~ 67 700 to 135 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Las Vegas (United States) ~ 84 100 to 171 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Los Angeles (United States) ~ 89 300 to 182 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Toronto (Canada) ~ 69 100 to 138 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tokyo (Japan) ~ 69 900 to 142 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Beijing (China) ~ 53 600 to 111 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Macau (China) ~ 60 600 to 120 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Shanghai (China) ~ 62 000 to 123 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Guangzhou (China) ~ 59 900 to 119 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Hong Kong (China) ~ 60 700 to 121 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Pattaya (Thailand) ~ 54 200 to 112 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bangkok (Thailand) ~ 53 400 to 110 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) ~ 61 300 to 122 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Singapore ~ 63 200 to 126 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dominican Republic ~ 73 400 to 155 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Havana (Cuba) ~ 72 300 to 159 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Mexico (Mexico City) ~ 91 800 to 192 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sao Paulo (Brazil) ~ 80 900 to 165 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) ~ 78 900 to 160 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lima (Peru) ~ 95 100 to 198 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Santiago (Chile) ~ 99 200 to 207 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Buenos Aires (Argentina) ~ 92 400 to 193 400 EUR;
* The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private Baron 58 or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
Features of a private jet
The Beechcraft Baron is a highly functional aircraft for short range charters, capable of taking off from short runways and difficult airfields. The aircraft is highly versatile, with the craftsmanship of the Baron model providing a group seating arrangement and a comfortable, surprisingly spacious interior.
The Beechcraft 58 Baron was first introduced in 1969, and the main goal was to build a light aircraft that would be able to compete with the aircraft of another American aircraft manufacturer, Cessna. Despite the fact that all previous attempts of engineers from the Beech Aircraft Corporation to create a popular aircraft failed miserably, the new model was quickly appreciated by customers, resulting in the construction of several thousand aircraft over the production period, and besides, production, which began in 1969, continues to this day.
A distinctive feature of the new Beechcraft 58 Baron was a power plant, with two Continental IO-520 engines with a combined output of 570 hp, which was not nearly as powerful, but at the same time, the light aircraft was easy and cheap to maintain, while its reliability was at a very high level.
Depending on the cabin equipment, the aircraft could carry from four to six passengers, which made it suitable not only for private use, but also for long-haul flights. The pilots say that it is maneuverable and easy to control which of course allowed the Beechcraft 58 Baron to compete with other aircraft.
The Beechcraft 58 Baron is used mainly for short-range routes up to 2,000 kilometers and reaches cruising speeds from 370 to 410 kilometers per hour depending on the version. In some situations, this model could be operated and to carry cargo, in particular, a payload of about 2450 kg, and in other versions, in addition to the basic production model, this value can reach up to 2800 kg.
In 1976, American aircraft manufacturers introduced a modified version of the Beechcraft 58P Baron, differing from the basic model by sealed cabin and a new power plant, consisting of two turbocharged piston engines Continental TSIO-520-L, rated at 310 hp each. Thanks to the novelties, the flight and technical performance of the Beechcraft 58 Baron has been significantly improved, reaching a cruising speed of 390 km/h and increasing its maximum flight altitude to 10,600 m.
The Beechcraft 58TC Baron was virtually a full copy of the Beech 58P, the only exception being the usual leaky cabin, for the rest including the power plant and the cabin equipment, no changes have been made.
In 2005 an updated version of this model was presented - Beechcraft G58 Baron, which received a new propulsion system and modern avionics. The updated model is quite popular, and currently it is used mainly as a business aircraft.
The Beechcraft G58 Baron ISR, developed and introduced in 2013, was presented as a special version designed for the air force and police. In essence, the new version did not have any special flight features, however, it was equipped with special equipment, including an infrared camera for aerial photography.
Empty Legs flights
As the experience of European air transportation shows, airlines are often forced to ferry empty planes from one point to another. In a situation where the client orders a flight, and the airline performs it, then after the completion of the flight, the aircraft must return to its home base. This situation also arises when initially the aircraft is ordered for a flight from point "A" to point "B", while the business jet is located at point "C" - that is, it makes a technical approach to point "A". In order not to fly in vain, operators sell such "fixed" flights at significant discounts.
Our database contains many Empty Legs flights operated by Beechcraft Baron 58 private jets throughout Europe. You can leave a request to our managers, who will monitor the destinations you are interested in and help you quickly book the right option at the best price.
How to book a Beechcraft Baron 58 for a private flight?
Cyprus Private Jets clients are provided with flexible rental conditions for the Beechcraft Baron 58. You can book a business jet online in a convenient way for you: by phone, via instant messengers, e-mail, or the form on the website. After agreeing on all the details, a contract is signed, which will indicate the exact price of the flight, route, number of passengers, and included services. In addition, the options and conditions for canceling a flight will be described in detail in case your plans change.
You can pay for the flight in any way convenient for you. Most often, this is a non-cash transfer to the account of a European or Cypriot bank, for example, according to an invoice. The contract indicates payment in euros, however, you can transfer an equivalent amount in another currency convenient for you (for example, US dollars or GB pounds). For the convenience of our customers, we have started accepting payments by card (by regular bank transfer), by cash at the company's office (in Limassol), as well as by cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT). All flights are carried out officially, the air broker will provide you with a complete set of documents upon request, including contracts necessary for accounting. European standards of service and workflow regulate the company's activities. We guarantee complete confidentiality and flight safety. If necessary, we will help to achieve the deletion of flight data in systems like Flightradar24 and ensure maximum privacy at every stage of cooperation. We will do our best to ensure that your flight on a private aircraft Beechcraft Baron 58, meets the highest standards of business aviation and brings you only positive emotions.
|Cabin length (m)||3,84|
|Cabin width (m)||1,06|
|Cabin height (m)||1,28|
|Luggage compartment volume (cubic meters)||1,28|
|Cruise speed (km/h)||370|
|Maximum flight altitude (m)||10600|
|Optimal number of passengers (persons)||6|
|Max takeoff weight (kg)||4626|
|Flight range (km)||2089|
|Maximum number of passengers (PAX)||6|