Bombardier Learjet 75
- Manufacturer: Bombardier private jets rental
- Availability: Ready to fly
If you have any questions about this plane, call us +35796346595
- The Bombardier Learjet 75 is a Light jet manufactured by Bombardier between 2013 and 2019.
- The Bombardier Learjet 75 is powered by two Honeywell TFE731-40BR engines, resulting in an hourly fuel burn of 199 Gallons per Hour.
- Capable of cruising at up to 465 knots, the Bombardier Learjet 75 can fly non-stop for up to 2040 nautical miles.
- The aircraft can carry up to 9 passengers.
- The Bombardier Learjet 75 has an estimated hourly charter price of $3500, with a new list price of $13.8 million at the time of manufacture.
Key Features Learjet 75:
- Passengers - 9 Pax
- Range - 2,040 Nautical Miles
- Cruise Speed - 465 Knots
- Ceiling - 51,000 Feet
- Fuel Burn - 199 GPH
Learjet 75 is one of the most popular bi-jets today. Learjet 75 is the improved prototype of Learjet 45 and is far ahead of it in terms of comfort and reliability.
The Learjet 75 glider is inherited from the Learjet 45XR. The new model differs from its predecessor by more power, improved takeoff and landing characteristics, increased fuel efficiency and reduced operating costs. The aircraft is equipped with two Honeywell TFE731-40BR turbofan engines with 1.75 tons of thrust each. Moreover, Learjet 75 will receive improved winglets similar to those developed for long-range Global 7000 and 8000. Thus, improvement of flight performances as compared to the original models is achieved due to more powerful propulsion system and gain in weight due to lighter flight and navigation equipment. The Bombardier Vision branded cockpit layout includes the Garmin G5000 avionics suite with three 14" touch screens, synthetic vision and other state-of-the-art equipment. Pilot seats and steering wheels are finished in leather and metal elements are chromed.
Learjet 40-series operators often complained about LTH of these aircraft, especially in high temperatures and rarefied air. Technically, remotorization is intended to solve this problem. The new aircraft will gain altitude faster directly to the FL 450 cruising echelon. At the echelon, fuel consumption is 4√5% lower than in the original models, thanks to the wingtips. At the same time, the payload with full tanks is increased by 90 kg, and the range is increased by 2000 nautical miles.
Intermediate inspections are prescribed every 18 months or 600 flight hours. Thus, less frequent service visits and fuel savings should result in lower operating costs.
Big changes will affect the design and equipment of the passenger cabin. The new planes will get a cabin control system, developed by Lufthansa Technik for Learjet 85, with an open architecture. Designers paid much attention to details that make the salon comfortable and practical: compartments for storage of personal digital devices in side handrails, retractable 7 inch touch screens with salon control functions, 12 inch flat screen monitor, 12 inch monitor built in the bulkhead, improved design of seats and in general more ergonomic use of salon space - all this will make the passengers happy.
Flight examples 1 and 2 (Learjet 45XR and 40XR) with G5000 avionics have been performing test flights since late 2011. The new cabin controls and interior will be installed and tested on the third prototype. The fourth, equipped with new engines and winglets, will take off at the end of this year. Honeywell expects to certify the 40BR by the end of the year.
The Cyprus Private Jets air broker provides services for organizing flights on the Bombardier Learjet 75. Our database contains more than 872 models of this type - various years of manufacture, capacity, and cabin layout. We will help you choose the best option based on your wishes and the nuances of the flight. Business jet Learjet 75 is very popular in the business aviation of Cyprus and is also actively used in private flights around Europe. Experts note the high level of comfort, safety, and reliability of the model. While pilots appreciate it for its excellent maneuverability and versatility. The aircraft is capable of landing both on classic and shortened runways (including unpaved ones). That is why this model is often included in the top 50 best business aviation models. A wide range of configurations of the Bombardier Learjet 75 makes it easy to choose the best option for various types of flights, such as individual charters, corporate and business flights. Separately, we note a capacious luggage compartment, which allows customers to take the maximum number of things on the road. If you are traveling with pets, we will find an option for you that can accommodate a dog or a cat directly in the cabin of a private jet. The Bombardier Learjet 75 is available for a single (for a specific flight) or long-term lease. The price depends on many factors, for example, the route, the number of rental days, the number of passengers, the year of manufacture of the aircraft, etc. After leaving a request on the site, our air consultant will contact you, who will make an online calculation of the cost of the flight for you free of charge, taking into account all the features and nuances.
In most cases, you can book a business jet directly at Paphos or Larnaca airport. However, if this model does not appear there, we will organize an operational approach of the aircraft from the nearest European airports. Flights are carried out anywhere in the world!
The Bombardier Learjet 75 aircraft is rented together with a team of experienced pilots and stewards. For 14 years of successful work in business aviation, the company has managed to form a circle of reliable partners from operators and owners of business jets, which allows us to provide customers with the best prices and booking conditions. In addition, due to the exclusive terms of cooperation with VIP terminals in Europe, the company has the ability to carry out urgent flights within 3-5 hours after the request. Cyprus Private Jets experts will help you choose the best option for you based on your preferences and flight route. You can find out the cost of the flight by filling out the online calculator form on the website, by calling the above numbers, or by emailing email@example.com You can also always contact our official representative office in Cyprus. We will be glad to see you at the central office in the city of Limassol. In just 20-40 minutes, after placing the application, we will prepare for you from 3 to 7 options, which will take into account your wishes and route features. If you are looking for the Learjet 75, we will provide a table comparing various modifications and years of manufacture. Also, we can prepare a comparison with similar models of business jets in this class. Photo and video materials are provided for each aircraft so that you can visualize the cabin and study its features. A personal air broker will tell you about all the intricacies of this business jet in relation to your route. We will be happy to answer your questions regarding the capacity of the luggage compartment, ceiling height, and other technical characteristics. All employees of the company are real business aviation professionals who will tell you in detail about each aircraft and help you book it. If none of the proposed options suits you, we will adjust the request and continue the search. All calculations are made free of charge and do not bind you to anything! We guarantee each client an individual approach, flexible booking conditions, and a high level of confidentiality. The cost of a flight on the Bombardier Learjet 75 is calculated at the stage of agreeing on the details, after which it is fixed in an official contract. We will take care of all the nuances and do our best to make your flight as comfortable as possible.
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
Make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private flight!
Aircraft manufacture year
In our catalog of private jets, Bombardier Learjet 75 aircraft of various years of manufacture are presented. Most clients are very sensitive to this parameter and pay special attention to it. For our part, we consider it our duty to help you understand this issue. Obviously, the newer and fresher the aircraft, the more reliable, modern, and comfortable it is. However, the cost of renting such a business jet will be much higher than that of a model with 5-8 years of operation. If your budget is limited and you want to use it more rationally, we advise you to pay attention to models that are not older than 10 years and are actively used. The fact is that extremely high safety standards have been formed in business aviation. Business jets undergo diagnostics of all systems, maintenance, and regular checks. Often these standards are much higher than in conventional civil aviation. That is why Learjet 75 aircraft with a production year of more than 3-5 years are technically not inferior to new models released this year.
The Cyprus Private Jets air broker offers its customers only proven and reliable options. We study in detail all the nuances, take into account the life of the aircraft, check the technical documents, and much more. By contacting us to arrange a flight, you can be sure that the business jet will be in perfect condition, with all regulatory documents. The online catalog includes both this year's novelties and older variations of the Bombardier Learjet 75 model range. A personal consultant will help you choose the right option, compare business jets and tell you about all the nuances of specific models.
The cost of renting a private jet Bombardier Learjet 75
The cost of a business jet flight is formed on the basis of a chain of key factors that do not always remain static. It is important to correlate them according to each individual flight and destination. However, thanks to our online calculator, this process becomes easier and clearer.
In order to calculate the cost of a flight on the Learjet 75, we need to know a few basic details about your upcoming trip:
- Point of departure and arrival
- Date and time
- Number of passengers
- Contact information for feedback
After filling out the questionnaire, a Cyprus Private Jets specialist will contact you with a ready-made offer for the direction you are interested in. You will be able to discuss not only the basic package of services but also learn about additional options for charter flights, such as transportation of animals, transfers, or catering on board.
We are extremely careful in providing an appropriate level of service on board the aircraft, therefore, we cooperate only with trusted companies in this field.
Consider the parameters that can have a greater impact on the final cost of a business jet rental service:
- Aircraft parameters (model, year of manufacture, equipment, etc.);
- Number of passengers;
- Date of flight (there are days of increased demand, on which prices are much higher - for example, on New Year's Eve);
- flight route;
- Parking days of Bombardier Learjet 75 at the airport.
With us, you can not worry about unforeseen situations. We control each stage of flight preparation to the smallest detail and inform you of any possible changes in advance.
Popular flight destinations
The air expert can tell the exact cost only after clarifying all the wishes of the client, choosing the aircraft, and agreeing on all the details of the flight. We will calculate the price of the flight for free and offer you 3 to 6 options, taking into account your budget. If none of the selected options suits you, we will adjust the search conditions and again provide the best options. On average, the calculation and search for suitable aircraft take 30 to 70 minutes. However, in emergency cases, it is possible to make urgent online payments in 15-20 minutes. We will be glad to help you!
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dubai (United Arab Emirates) ~ 19 400 to 43 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Belgrade (Serbia) ~ 13 900 to 32 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sofia (Bulgaria) ~ 11 400 to 33 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tirana (Albania) ~ 12 700 to 30 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zagreb (Croatia) ~ 16 300 to 37 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Copenhagen (Denmark) ~ 22 700 to 50 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Krakow (Poland) ~ 17 100 to 39 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rotterdam (Netherlands) ~ 24 100 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Vilnius (Lithuania) ~ 9 000 to 42 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dortmund (Germany) ~ 22 500 to 49 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Gothenburg (Sweden) ~ 24 000 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Antwerp (Belgium) ~ 23 800 to 52 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Skopje (Macedonia) ~ 11 900 to 35 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Reykjavik (Iceland) ~ 37 600 to 80 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dubrovnik (Croatia) ~ 13 900 to 32 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Innsbruck (Austria) ~ 19 100 to 43 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Ibiza (Spain) ~ 23 300 to 51 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Barcelona (Spain) ~ 23 000 to 31 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Malaga (Spain) ~ 27 100 to 59 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Madrid (Spain) ~ 26 300 to 57 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zaragoza (Spain) ~ 24 800 to 54 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sevilla (Spain) ~ 27 900 to 60 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Palma de Mallorca (Spain) ~ 22 500 to 49 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tenerife (Spain) ~ 36 600 to 78 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Nice (France) ~ 28 900 to 65 000;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Marseille (France) ~ 21 300 to 47 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Paris (France) ~ 24 000 to 52 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lyon (France) ~ 21 800 to 48 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Grenoble (France) ~ 21 600 to 48 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Cannes (France) ~ 20 300 to 45 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Chambery (France) ~ 21 400 to 47 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sion (Switzerland) ~ 20 800 to 46 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Saint-Tropez (France) ~ 20 600 to 46 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Monaco (Monaco) ~ 28 900 to 65 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rome (Italy) ~ 16 800 to 38 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Milan (Italy) ~ 19 900 to 44 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Olbia (Italy) ~ 18 400 to 41 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Turin (Italy) ~ 20 300 to 45 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Naples (Italy) ~ 15 600 to 36 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Venice (Italy) ~ 20 000 to 33 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Florence (Italy) ~ 18 100 to 41 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Munich (Germany) ~ 19 400 to 43 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Berlin (Germany) ~ 20 600 to 46 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Cologne (Germany) ~ 22 500 to 49 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Hamburg (Germany) ~ 22 600 to 50 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Frankfurt (Germany) ~ 21 200 to 45 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Leipzig (Germany) ~ 20 300 to 45 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Düsseldorf (Germany) ~ 22 800 to 50 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Stuttgart (Germany) ~ 20 700 to 46 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Male (Maldives island) ~ 41 400 to 86 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Seychelles (Seychelles island) ~ 37 900 to 81 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bahamas (Bahamas island) ~ 78 000 to 159 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Denpasar (Bali) ~ 75 100 to 153 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - GOA (India) ~ 35 000 to 75 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Helsinki (Finland) ~ 23 300 to 51 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Espoo (Finland) ~ 22 500 to 50 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tampere (Finland) ~ 24 400 to 53 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - London (United Kingdom) ~ 25 900 to 56 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Birmingham (United Kingdom) ~ 27 000 to 58 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Glasgow (Scotland) ~ 29 100 to 63 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dublin (Ireland) ~ 29 200 to 63 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Geneva (Switzerland) ~ 19 600 to 75 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zurich (Switzerland) ~ 20 600 to 46 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bern (Switzerland) ~ 20 900 to 46 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Brussels (Belgium) ~ 23 700 to 52 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Amsterdam (Netherlands) ~ 24 100 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Riga (Latvia) ~ 31 500 to 43 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Warsaw (Poland) ~ 18 200 to 41 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Astana (Kazakhstan) ~ 27 700 to 60 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Astana (Kazakhstan) ~ 27 700 to 60 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Almaty (Kazakhstan) ~ 29 900 to 64 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tbilisi (Georgia) ~ 11 500 to 33 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Prague (Czechia) ~ 19 000 to 43 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Budapest (Hungary) ~ 15 700 to 36 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Vienna (Austria) ~ 17 200 to 39 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Stockholm (Sweden) ~ 23 600 to 52 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Oslo (Norway) ~ 25 900 to 56 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tivat (Montenegro) ~ 13 600 to 32 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lisbon (Portugal) ~ 29 800 to 64 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Madeira (Portugal) ~ 35 500 to 76 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Athens (Greece) ~ 9 500 to 25 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Istanbul (Turkey) ~ 8 500 to 26 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Antalya (Turkey) ~ 14 000 to 44 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Doha (Qatar) ~ 17 100 to 39 100;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tel Aviv (Israel) ~ 5 000 to 16 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Miami (United States) ~ 78 800 to 160 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - New York (United States) ~ 67 700 to 135 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Las Vegas (United States) ~ 84 100 to 171 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Los Angeles (United States) ~ 89 300 to 182 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Toronto (Canada) ~ 69 100 to 138 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tokyo (Japan) ~ 69 900 to 142 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Beijing (China) ~ 53 600 to 111 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Macau (China) ~ 60 600 to 120 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Shanghai (China) ~ 62 000 to 123 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Guangzhou (China) ~ 59 900 to 119 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Hong Kong (China) ~ 60 700 to 121 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Pattaya (Thailand) ~ 54 200 to 112 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bangkok (Thailand) ~ 53 400 to 110 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) ~ 61 300 to 122 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Singapore ~ 63 200 to 126 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dominican Republic ~ 73 400 to 155 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Havana (Cuba) ~ 72 300 to 159 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Mexico (Mexico City) ~ 91 800 to 192 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sao Paulo (Brazil) ~ 80 900 to 165 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) ~ 78 900 to 160 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lima (Peru) ~ 95 100 to 198 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Santiago (Chile) ~ 99 200 to 207 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Buenos Aires (Argentina) ~ 92 400 to 193 400 EUR;
* The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private Learjet 75 or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
Features of a private jet
The Learjet 75 replaces the Learjet 45XR in Bombardier Aerospace's light aircraft range. This innovative light jet platform is the most reliable among the Fortune 50 and Fortune 500. The Learjet 75 has improved flight performance due to more powerful engines and increased commercial load through a lighter set of flight and navigation equipment, increasing its range by 128 km.
Improved engines enable this airplane to behave perfectly under high temperatures and rarefied air. The Learjet 75 is the only jet with a high safety level certification. The new aircraft is quicker to gain altitude from the ground directly to the cruising altitude of 13,700 m. Thanks to winglets, fuel consumption at this altitude in the Learjet 75 will be 4-5% lower than in its predecessor.
Intermediate checks are prescribed every 18 months or 600 flight hours. Less frequent service visits and fuel savings should result in lower operating costs. Certification and first delivery to entrepreneur Luis Beck took place in late 2013. The owner, who had previously flown the Learjet 45, said: "The Learjet is, among other things, very sexy."
The interior of the Learjet 75 has fundamentally changed. LED lighting, comfortable adjustable seats, fold-out tables and storage compartments for personal digital devices in the side rails - all this creates additional comfort for passengers during the flight. The aircraft is certified to accommodate 9 passengers. Standard layouts are designed for eight.
The function of the kitchen in this light aircraft is performed by a mini-bar located in the forward part of the cabin. The lavatory, combined with a closet, is located in the tail. Luggage can be stowed at the rear of the cabin or in the outer luggage compartment.
The Learjet 75 Liberty is a new model in the legendary Learjet line. Bombardier embodied in this private jet a more flexible approach to pricing and cabin layout. The 6-seat version will be in the $10 million range, which opens up an additional market for this model to customers who have been choosing lightweight private jets. At the same time the Learjet 75 Liberty in terms of range and cruising speed is categorized as a medium-sized private jet.
The range increases to 3,852 kilometers, cruising speed to 850 kilometers per hour and a maximum altitude of more than 15,000 meters. Deliveries are expected to start in mid 2020.
Empty Legs flights
As the experience of European air transportation shows, airlines are often forced to ferry empty planes from one point to another. In a situation where the client orders a flight, and the airline performs it, then after the completion of the flight, the aircraft must return to its home base. This situation also arises when initially the aircraft is ordered for a flight from point "A" to point "B", while the business jet is located at point "C" - that is, it makes a technical approach to point "A". In order not to fly in vain, operators sell such "fixed" flights at significant discounts.
Our database contains many Empty Legs flights operated by Bombardier Learjet 75 private jets throughout Europe. You can leave a request to our managers, who will monitor the destinations you are interested in and help you quickly book the right option at the best price.
How to book a Bombardier Learjet 75 for a private flight?
Cyprus Private Jets clients are provided with flexible rental conditions for the Bombardier Learjet 75. You can book a business jet online in a convenient way for you: by phone, via instant messengers, e-mail, or the form on the website. After agreeing on all the details, a contract is signed, which will indicate the exact price of the flight, route, number of passengers, and included services. In addition, the options and conditions for canceling a flight will be described in detail in case your plans change.
You can pay for the flight in any way convenient for you. Most often, this is a non-cash transfer to the account of a European or Cypriot bank, for example, according to an invoice. The contract indicates payment in euros, however, you can transfer an equivalent amount in another currency convenient for you (for example, US dollars or GB pounds). For the convenience of our customers, we have started accepting payments by card (by regular bank transfer), by cash at the company's office (in Limassol), as well as by cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT). All flights are carried out officially, the air broker will provide you with a complete set of documents upon request, including contracts necessary for accounting. European standards of service and workflow regulate the company's activities. We guarantee complete confidentiality and flight safety. If necessary, we will help to achieve the deletion of flight data in systems like Flightradar24 and ensure maximum privacy at every stage of cooperation. We will do our best to ensure that your flight on a private aircraft Bombardier Learjet 75, meets the highest standards of business aviation and brings you only positive emotions.
|Cabin length (m)||6,02|
|Cabin width (m)||1,56|
|Cabin height (m)||1,5|
|Interior volume (cubic meter)||11,61|
|Luggage compartment volume (cubic meters)||1,4|
|Cruise speed (km/h)||861|
|Maximum flight altitude (m)||15545|
|Optimal number of passengers (persons)||8|
|Max takeoff weight (kg)||9752|
|Flight range (km)||3778|
|Maximum number of passengers (PAX)||9|