Cessna Citation Excel
- Manufacturer: Cessna private jets rental
- Availability: Ready to fly
If you have any questions about this plane, call us +35796346595
- The Cessna Citation Excel is a medium jet manufactured by Cessna between 1998 and 2004.
- The Cessna Citation Excel is powered by two Pratt & Whitney Canada PW545A engines, resulting in an hourly fuel burn of 225 Gallons per Hour.
- Capable of cruising at up to 433 knots, the Cessna Citation Excel can fly non-stop for up to 1786 nautical miles.
- The aircraft can carry up to 9 passengers.
- The Cessna Citation Excel has an estimated hourly charter price of $3500, with a new list price of $10 million at the time of manufacture.
Key Features Citation Excel:
- Passengers - 9 Pax
- Range - 1,786 Nautical Miles
- Cruise Speed - 433 Knots
- Ceiling - 45,000 Feet
- Fuel Burn - 225 GPH
The Cessna 560XL Citation Excel business jet is one of the latest additions to the Cessna family of medium-sized aircraft for the international charter market, designed to operate on short to medium haul routes.
The Citation XL series was a further development of the Citation X series. The main goal of the developers was to combine a spacious cabin and good speed characteristics. The basis was a shortened Citation X fuselage (the same as used on the Citation III, VI and VII), combined with an improved non-slender wing and cruciform tail of the Citation V Ultra, and new Pratt & Whitney Canada PW-545A series turbofan engines.
Development of the new model was announced in October 1994 at a regular NBAA convention. In February 1995, construction of a prototype began, and a year later, the first flight took place on February 29, 1996. Series production was launched in November 1997. In April 1998, the model was certified by the FAA, the same year the first passenger was delivered.
The Cessna 560XL Citation Excel is the undisputed leader in the Citation family. It is the world's first and only light business jet with a full-size passenger cabin. Another advantage of the Excel model is its ability to take off and land on small airfields with a short runway without an artificial surface. In 2001, Cessna Aircraft built a 1,829-meter runway in Roswell with a dirt surface for special tests. The Citation Excel was the first Cessna aircraft to pass these tests and receive certification.
The aircraft has a cruising speed of nearly 800 km/h and reaches an altitude of 13,000 m in just 20 minutes.
The VIP-cabin successfully combines the comfort of a medium business aircraft with the exceptional economy and versatility of a light aircraft. The cabin is designed for 6-8 persons and is equipped with 6 upholstered seats and a double sofa. If necessary, the middle four seats are converted into two beds. Also worth mentioning are the completely separate lavatory compartments, the possibility to offer in-flight hot or cold foods and drinks, and most importantly, the large, separate luggage compartment plus a small interior section for hand luggage. Of note is the modern soundproofing of the cabin, making the cabin inside surprisingly silent. Passengers feel comfortable not only in the cabin - all aircraft life support compartments are very ergonomic.
The Cyprus Private Jets air broker provides services for organizing flights on the Cessna Citation Excel. Our database contains more than 962 models of this type - various years of manufacture, capacity, and cabin layout. We will help you choose the best option based on your wishes and the nuances of the flight. Business jet Citation Excel is very popular in the business aviation of Cyprus and is also actively used in private flights around Europe. Experts note the high level of comfort, safety, and reliability of the model. While pilots appreciate it for its excellent maneuverability and versatility. The aircraft is capable of landing both on classic and shortened runways (including unpaved ones). That is why this model is often included in the top 50 best business aviation models. A wide range of configurations of the Cessna Citation Excel makes it easy to choose the best option for various types of flights, such as individual charters, corporate and business flights. Separately, we note a capacious luggage compartment, which allows customers to take the maximum number of things on the road. If you are traveling with pets, we will find an option for you that can accommodate a dog or a cat directly in the cabin of a private jet. The Cessna Citation Excel is available for a single (for a specific flight) or long-term lease. The price depends on many factors, for example, the route, the number of rental days, the number of passengers, the year of manufacture of the aircraft, etc. After leaving a request on the site, our air consultant will contact you, who will make an online calculation of the cost of the flight for you free of charge, taking into account all the features and nuances.
In most cases, you can book a business jet directly at Paphos or Larnaca airport. However, if this model does not appear there, we will organize an operational approach of the aircraft from the nearest European airports. Flights are carried out anywhere in the world!
The Cessna Citation Excel aircraft is rented together with a team of experienced pilots and stewards. For 14 years of successful work in business aviation, the company has managed to form a circle of reliable partners from operators and owners of business jets, which allows us to provide customers with the best prices and booking conditions. In addition, due to the exclusive terms of cooperation with VIP terminals in Europe, the company has the ability to carry out urgent flights within 3-5 hours after the request. Cyprus Private Jets experts will help you choose the best option for you based on your preferences and flight route. You can find out the cost of the flight by filling out the online calculator form on the website, by calling the above numbers, or by emailing email@example.com You can also always contact our official representative office in Cyprus. We will be glad to see you at the central office in the city of Limassol. In just 20-40 minutes, after placing the application, we will prepare for you from 3 to 7 options, which will take into account your wishes and route features. If you are looking for the Citation Excel, we will provide a table comparing various modifications and years of manufacture. Also, we can prepare a comparison with similar models of business jets in this class. Photo and video materials are provided for each aircraft so that you can visualize the cabin and study its features. A personal air broker will tell you about all the intricacies of this business jet in relation to your route. We will be happy to answer your questions regarding the capacity of the luggage compartment, ceiling height, and other technical characteristics. All employees of the company are real business aviation professionals who will tell you in detail about each aircraft and help you book it. If none of the proposed options suits you, we will adjust the request and continue the search. All calculations are made free of charge and do not bind you to anything! We guarantee each client an individual approach, flexible booking conditions, and a high level of confidentiality. The cost of a flight on the Cessna Citation Excel is calculated at the stage of agreeing on the details, after which it is fixed in an official contract. We will take care of all the nuances and do our best to make your flight as comfortable as possible.
REQUEST A CALL BACK!
Make an urgent calculation of the cost of a private flight!
Aircraft manufacture year
In our catalog of private jets, Cessna Citation Excel aircraft of various years of manufacture are presented. Most clients are very sensitive to this parameter and pay special attention to it. For our part, we consider it our duty to help you understand this issue. Obviously, the newer and fresher the aircraft, the more reliable, modern, and comfortable it is. However, the cost of renting such a business jet will be much higher than that of a model with 5-8 years of operation. If your budget is limited and you want to use it more rationally, we advise you to pay attention to models that are not older than 10 years and are actively used. The fact is that extremely high safety standards have been formed in business aviation. Business jets undergo diagnostics of all systems, maintenance, and regular checks. Often these standards are much higher than in conventional civil aviation. That is why Citation Excel aircraft with a production year of more than 3-5 years are technically not inferior to new models released this year.
The Cyprus Private Jets air broker offers its customers only proven and reliable options. We study in detail all the nuances, take into account the life of the aircraft, check the technical documents, and much more. By contacting us to arrange a flight, you can be sure that the business jet will be in perfect condition, with all regulatory documents. The online catalog includes both this year's novelties and older variations of the Cessna Citation Excel model range. A personal consultant will help you choose the right option, compare business jets and tell you about all the nuances of specific models.
The cost of renting a private jet Cessna Citation Excel
The cost of a business jet flight is formed on the basis of a chain of key factors that do not always remain static. It is important to correlate them according to each individual flight and destination. However, thanks to our online calculator, this process becomes easier and clearer.
In order to calculate the cost of a flight on the Citation Excel, we need to know a few basic details about your upcoming trip:
- Point of departure and arrival
- Date and time
- Number of passengers
- Contact information for feedback
After filling out the questionnaire, a Cyprus Private Jets specialist will contact you with a ready-made offer for the direction you are interested in. You will be able to discuss not only the basic package of services but also learn about additional options for charter flights, such as transportation of animals, transfers, or catering on board.
We are extremely careful in providing an appropriate level of service on board the aircraft, therefore, we cooperate only with trusted companies in this field.
Consider the parameters that can have a greater impact on the final cost of a business jet rental service:
- Aircraft parameters (model, year of manufacture, equipment, etc.);
- Number of passengers;
- Date of flight (there are days of increased demand, on which prices are much higher - for example, on New Year's Eve);
- flight route;
- Parking days of Cessna Citation Excel at the airport.
With us, you can not worry about unforeseen situations. We control each stage of flight preparation to the smallest detail and inform you of any possible changes in advance.
Popular flight destinations
The air expert can tell the exact cost only after clarifying all the wishes of the client, choosing the aircraft, and agreeing on all the details of the flight. We will calculate the price of the flight for free and offer you 3 to 6 options, taking into account your budget. If none of the selected options suits you, we will adjust the search conditions and again provide the best options. On average, the calculation and search for suitable aircraft take 30 to 70 minutes. However, in emergency cases, it is possible to make urgent online payments in 15-20 minutes. We will be glad to help you!
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dubai (United Arab Emirates) ~ 19 400 to 43 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Belgrade (Serbia) ~ 13 900 to 32 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sofia (Bulgaria) ~ 11 400 to 33 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tirana (Albania) ~ 12 700 to 30 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zagreb (Croatia) ~ 16 300 to 37 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Copenhagen (Denmark) ~ 22 700 to 50 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Krakow (Poland) ~ 17 100 to 39 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rotterdam (Netherlands) ~ 24 100 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Vilnius (Lithuania) ~ 9 000 to 42 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dortmund (Germany) ~ 22 500 to 49 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Gothenburg (Sweden) ~ 24 000 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Antwerp (Belgium) ~ 23 800 to 52 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Skopje (Macedonia) ~ 11 900 to 35 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Reykjavik (Iceland) ~ 37 600 to 80 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dubrovnik (Croatia) ~ 13 900 to 32 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Innsbruck (Austria) ~ 19 100 to 43 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Ibiza (Spain) ~ 23 300 to 51 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Barcelona (Spain) ~ 23 000 to 31 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Malaga (Spain) ~ 27 100 to 59 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Madrid (Spain) ~ 26 300 to 57 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zaragoza (Spain) ~ 24 800 to 54 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sevilla (Spain) ~ 27 900 to 60 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Palma de Mallorca (Spain) ~ 22 500 to 49 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tenerife (Spain) ~ 36 600 to 78 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Nice (France) ~ 28 900 to 65 000;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Marseille (France) ~ 21 300 to 47 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Paris (France) ~ 24 000 to 52 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lyon (France) ~ 21 800 to 48 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Grenoble (France) ~ 21 600 to 48 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Cannes (France) ~ 20 300 to 45 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Chambery (France) ~ 21 400 to 47 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sion (Switzerland) ~ 20 800 to 46 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Saint-Tropez (France) ~ 20 600 to 46 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Monaco (Monaco) ~ 28 900 to 65 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rome (Italy) ~ 16 800 to 38 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Milan (Italy) ~ 19 900 to 44 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Olbia (Italy) ~ 18 400 to 41 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Turin (Italy) ~ 20 300 to 45 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Naples (Italy) ~ 15 600 to 36 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Venice (Italy) ~ 20 000 to 33 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Florence (Italy) ~ 18 100 to 41 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Munich (Germany) ~ 19 400 to 43 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Berlin (Germany) ~ 20 600 to 46 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Cologne (Germany) ~ 22 500 to 49 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Hamburg (Germany) ~ 22 600 to 50 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Frankfurt (Germany) ~ 21 200 to 45 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Leipzig (Germany) ~ 20 300 to 45 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Düsseldorf (Germany) ~ 22 800 to 50 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Stuttgart (Germany) ~ 20 700 to 46 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Male (Maldives island) ~ 41 400 to 86 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Seychelles (Seychelles island) ~ 37 900 to 81 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bahamas (Bahamas island) ~ 78 000 to 159 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Denpasar (Bali) ~ 75 100 to 153 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - GOA (India) ~ 35 000 to 75 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Helsinki (Finland) ~ 23 300 to 51 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Espoo (Finland) ~ 22 500 to 50 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tampere (Finland) ~ 24 400 to 53 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - London (United Kingdom) ~ 25 900 to 56 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Birmingham (United Kingdom) ~ 27 000 to 58 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Glasgow (Scotland) ~ 29 100 to 63 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dublin (Ireland) ~ 29 200 to 63 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Geneva (Switzerland) ~ 19 600 to 75 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Zurich (Switzerland) ~ 20 600 to 46 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bern (Switzerland) ~ 20 900 to 46 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Brussels (Belgium) ~ 23 700 to 52 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Amsterdam (Netherlands) ~ 24 100 to 52 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Riga (Latvia) ~ 31 500 to 43 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Warsaw (Poland) ~ 18 200 to 41 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Astana (Kazakhstan) ~ 27 700 to 60 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Astana (Kazakhstan) ~ 27 700 to 60 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Almaty (Kazakhstan) ~ 29 900 to 64 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tbilisi (Georgia) ~ 11 500 to 33 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Prague (Czechia) ~ 19 000 to 43 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Budapest (Hungary) ~ 15 700 to 36 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Vienna (Austria) ~ 17 200 to 39 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Stockholm (Sweden) ~ 23 600 to 52 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Oslo (Norway) ~ 25 900 to 56 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tivat (Montenegro) ~ 13 600 to 32 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lisbon (Portugal) ~ 29 800 to 64 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Madeira (Portugal) ~ 35 500 to 76 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Athens (Greece) ~ 9 500 to 25 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Istanbul (Turkey) ~ 8 500 to 26 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Antalya (Turkey) ~ 14 000 to 44 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Doha (Qatar) ~ 17 100 to 39 100;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tel Aviv (Israel) ~ 5 000 to 16 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Miami (United States) ~ 78 800 to 160 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - New York (United States) ~ 67 700 to 135 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Las Vegas (United States) ~ 84 100 to 171 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Los Angeles (United States) ~ 89 300 to 182 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Toronto (Canada) ~ 69 100 to 138 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Tokyo (Japan) ~ 69 900 to 142 600 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Beijing (China) ~ 53 600 to 111 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Macau (China) ~ 60 600 to 120 900 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Shanghai (China) ~ 62 000 to 123 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Guangzhou (China) ~ 59 900 to 119 500 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Hong Kong (China) ~ 60 700 to 121 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Pattaya (Thailand) ~ 54 200 to 112 400 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Bangkok (Thailand) ~ 53 400 to 110 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) ~ 61 300 to 122 300 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Singapore ~ 63 200 to 126 200 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Dominican Republic ~ 73 400 to 155 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Havana (Cuba) ~ 72 300 to 159 700 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Mexico (Mexico City) ~ 91 800 to 192 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Sao Paulo (Brazil) ~ 80 900 to 165 000 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) ~ 78 900 to 160 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Lima (Peru) ~ 95 100 to 198 800 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Santiago (Chile) ~ 99 200 to 207 100 EUR;
- Larnaca (Cyprus) - Buenos Aires (Argentina) ~ 92 400 to 193 400 EUR;
* The price is based on a 2-passenger flight on a private Citation Excel or similar models. However, these are only approximate figures, please contact our managers for exact information.
Features of a private jet
The Cessna 560XL Citation Excel is the result of a customer survey on what they would like from a small business aircraft, in addition to improvements in engine technology and hull design. The Excel is based on the shortened fuselage of the Citation X, combined with a non-slender supercritical wing like the Citation V Ultra.
For the first time, the Excel featured the next-generation PW-500 series engines.
The Cessna 560XL Citation Excel/XLS+ is a luxury business jet, equipped with two new-generation turbofan engines.
The prototype of such class made its maiden flight in 1996, and a year later the company started serial production of this aircraft with full-height passenger compartment.
About the plane
The comfortable cabin of the aircraft in this series has become even more in line with the commercial and representative class of aircraft such as the Sovereign and Citation X. The series is equipped with the newest turbofan engines of new generation Pratt & Whitney PW545C with FADEC system and jet thrust of 18.32 kN (kg/newton). "Cessna 560XL Citation Excel/XLS+" is ideal for medium-range flights throughout Central and Eastern Europe, as well as Russia and the CIS countries.
The elegant new model retains all the flight and technical features of the previous models and has improved avionics - a set of all electronic systems installed onboard the aircraft.
The greater wingspan and capacity of the latest engines has increased the flight range by 300 km, and now the Cessna Citation XLS+ can fly from the Russian capital Moscow to Novosibirsk, and all European countries except Portugal, Spain and the United Kingdom of Great Britain have become available.
The biggest exterior feature is the nose of the plane. The aircraft is equipped with two Pratt & Whitney PW545C turbofan engines with FADEC system, which controls the engines and allows to reduce the load on the crew during the flight. The aircraft is equipped with a Rockwell Collins Pro Line 21 avionics suite, with 4 color LCD displays, replacing the previous Honeywell Primus 1000 suite. The aircraft is ideally suited for medium-range flights over central and eastern Europe, Russia and the CIS.
The new model retains the flight and technical characteristics of the XLS and has improved avionics. The powerful PW545C Pratt&Whitney engines together with a large wingspan increased the flight range by 300 km. The aircraft with four passengers on board flies from Moscow to Novosibirsk, and is available to all European countries except Spain and England.
Citation XLS+ is adapted for operation on airfields with short flight paths and certified for operation from unpaved runways. Thanks to high engine surplus thrust, the aircraft has an excellent rate of climb and a high practical ceiling.
The aircraft is easy to maintain and has low operating costs. Today, the Citation XLS+ is the best-selling aircraft in the Citation family.
Empty Legs flights
As the experience of European air transportation shows, airlines are often forced to ferry empty planes from one point to another. In a situation where the client orders a flight, and the airline performs it, then after the completion of the flight, the aircraft must return to its home base. This situation also arises when initially the aircraft is ordered for a flight from point "A" to point "B", while the business jet is located at point "C" - that is, it makes a technical approach to point "A". In order not to fly in vain, operators sell such "fixed" flights at significant discounts.
Our database contains many Empty Legs flights operated by Cessna Citation Excel private jets throughout Europe. You can leave a request to our managers, who will monitor the destinations you are interested in and help you quickly book the right option at the best price.
How to book a Cessna Citation Excel for a private flight?
Cyprus Private Jets clients are provided with flexible rental conditions for the Cessna Citation Excel. You can book a business jet online in a convenient way for you: by phone, via instant messengers, e-mail, or the form on the website. After agreeing on all the details, a contract is signed, which will indicate the exact price of the flight, route, number of passengers, and included services. In addition, the options and conditions for canceling a flight will be described in detail in case your plans change.
You can pay for the flight in any way convenient for you. Most often, this is a non-cash transfer to the account of a European or Cypriot bank, for example, according to an invoice. The contract indicates payment in euros, however, you can transfer an equivalent amount in another currency convenient for you (for example, US dollars or GB pounds). For the convenience of our customers, we have started accepting payments by card (by regular bank transfer), by cash at the company's office (in Limassol), as well as by cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT). All flights are carried out officially, the air broker will provide you with a complete set of documents upon request, including contracts necessary for accounting. European standards of service and workflow regulate the company's activities. We guarantee complete confidentiality and flight safety. If necessary, we will help to achieve the deletion of flight data in systems like Flightradar24 and ensure maximum privacy at every stage of cooperation. We will do our best to ensure that your flight on a private aircraft Cessna Citation Excel, meets the highest standards of business aviation and brings you only positive emotions.
|Cabin length (m)||7,01|
|Cabin width (m)||1,70|
|Cabin height (m)||1,72|
|Interior volume (cubic meter)||20,49|
|Luggage compartment volume (cubic meters)||2,24|
|Cruise speed (km/h)||796|
|Maximum flight altitude (m)||13716|
|Optimal number of passengers (persons)||6|
|Max takeoff weight (kg)||9163|
|Flight range (km)||3800|
|Maximum number of passengers (PAX)||9|